Palestinian animals blow up civilian bus in Jerusalem

A jew brakes a nail and it´s a terror attack, paranoid facks

Oh, please do pardon the Jews for their overly cautious ways.

I would imagine 90 years of hatred and intolerance and violent attacks upon them by Arabs and other unjustified Muslims would be enough to think the next time you hear a loud boom in a crowded part of the city you might jump to conclusions that it is another terror attack.

And so if it turns out they were wrong about their assumption once every 50 times --- you are going to be critical of their behavior?

The European Jews began their attacks on the Muslims and Christians of what is now Palestine in the late 1800s ending with the eviction of most of them and the killing of thousands of other Muslims and Christians. Should the Jew murder, hatred and intolerance of the Christians and Muslims of Palestine be ignored?

The Christians began their attacks on the Jews in 70 C.E. followed by the muslims in 635 C.E. so your point is what exactly, that the Jews are starting to retaliate for 1300-1900 years of attacks and atrocities. This is what you ignore all the time because it shows the LIE that is your belief

The European Jews began their attacks on the Muslims and Christians of what is now Palestine in the late 1800s ending with the eviction of most of them and the killing of thousands of other Muslims and Christians. Should the Jew murder, hatred and intolerance of the Christians and Muslims of Palestine be ignored?
The European Jews began their attacks on the Muslims and Christians of what is now Palestine in the late 1800s

I would like to see the reliable sources and facts behind that.

…ending with the eviction of most of them

How so? You imply the Jews evicted most of them. Do show where the Jews did that.

… and the killing of thousands of other Muslims and Christians.

Can you document where Jews were killing thousands of Muslims and Christians in the Holy Land? If you are going to tell me the Jews were forced to kill Muslims to defend themselves after being attacked, well, I guess I cannot argue with that. The Americans were compelled to kill a lot of German and Japanese soldiers, too. Are you at odds with the Americans for that?

Should the Jew murder, hatred and intolerance of the Christians and Muslims of Palestine be ignored?

I wholly reject your claims. The Jews did not murder, they did kill for their own survival. And your claims that the Jews are filled with hatred and intolerance of Christians and Muslims of Palestine is wholly open for debate. I do not know where you are even coming from.

Last edited:
Details to follow. Time to level a few blocks in Gaza and West Bank.

At least 15 wounded in Jerusalem bus blast - Israel News
An Israeli police spokeswoman initially said there were indications that Monday's incident was an attack, but in an updated statement said it may have begun when an empty bus caught fire, ignited another bus that had passengers aboard.
Injuries as bus explodes in Jerusalem

Remember how right after the San Bernardino terror attacks, CAIR and other related animals did a press conference about an hour after the terror attacks, claiming that it wasn't a terror attack? This is nothing new, it's what Muslim savages do.

Police: Jerusalem public bus explosion caused by bomb

Oh, please do pardon the Jews for their overly cautious ways.

I would imagine 90 years of hatred and intolerance and violent attacks upon them by Arabs and other unjustified Muslims would be enough to think the next time you hear a loud boom in a crowded part of the city you might jump to conclusions that it is another terror attack.

And so if it turns out they were wrong about their assumption once every 50 times --- you are going to be critical of their behavior?

This is what Muslim animals do, they murder innocents in cold blood, and then lie, justify and blame others.

No whining when Israel levels a few blocks in Gaza shithole or West Bank. Israel knows how to deal with these savages.

The European Jews began their attacks on the Muslims and Christians of what is now Palestine in the late 1800s

I would like to see the reliable sources and facts behind that.

…ending with the eviction of most of them

How so? You imply the Jews evicted most of them. Do show where the Jews did that.

… and the killing of thousands of other Muslims and Christians.

Can you document where Jews were killing thousands of Muslims and Christians in the Holy Land? If you are going to tell me the Jews were forced to kill Muslims to defend themselves after being attacked, well, I guess I cannot argue with that. The Americans were compelled to kill a lot of German and Japanese soldiers, too. Are you at odds with the Americans for that?

Should the Jew murder, hatred and intolerance of the Christians and Muslims of Palestine be ignored?

I wholly reject your claims. The Jews did not murder, they did kill for their own survival. And your claims that the Jews are filled with hatred and intolerance of Christians and Muslims of Palestine is wholly open for debate. I do not know where you are even coming from.
He has nothing, always wants to divert the topic when confronted with Muslim savagery.

The latest police report says that they withdraw their latest report saying it's probably not an attack and that it was possibly a technical error in a nearby empty bus that spread to a nearby bus and a car the investigation is still in progress.

The chance of it being a technical issue was slim to begin with. Trucks and Buses use Soler. Soler is not explosive.

They found a bomb in the bus.

Case closed.

At least there is something to gain from the tragedy of an israeli bus catching fire, look how fast they burn
Let's backtrack. You claimed it wasn't a terror attack, it was. Now you're whining about what Israel will or won't do. Wait and see. I'm sure Israel will once again teach more of your coreligionist terrorist animals a good lesson, it always does. And then you can whine about all the terrorist animals that were sent to their 72 virgin donkeys. Heyvoun.

At least there is something to gain from the tragedy of an israeli bus catching fire, look how fast they burn
If it's proven to be a terrorist attack, we already know how fast Gaza will burn. Again.
Once they level it and turn the shithole into a parking lot, they can build Walmarts, Costco's and shopping malls with movie theaters, Brazilian food and Apple stores.

Animals: Gaza Palestinians celebrate horrific attack by delivering sweets to their children

CgWTuiNW8AEkPEL.jpg

CgWTui_XIAATiUX.jpg

CgWTtyoWIAEpLGJ.jpg

Forum List

Back