Palestinian animals blow up civilian bus in Jerusalem

A curse on Israel, how many children would you like to be killed this time
"A curse on Israel".

Oh my. The slurred babbling of a swaggering teenager who just drank his first six pack of beer .

Animals: Gaza Palestinians celebrate horrific attack by delivering sweets to their children

CgWTuiNW8AEkPEL.jpg

CgWTui_XIAATiUX.jpg

CgWTtyoWIAEpLGJ.jpg
They did the same on 9-11.

Animals: Gaza Palestinians celebrate horrific attack by delivering sweets to their children

CgWTuiNW8AEkPEL.jpg

CgWTui_XIAATiUX.jpg

CgWTtyoWIAEpLGJ.jpg
Yep. Death Cultists handing out sweets to children.

Those are the same children that 'Pal'istanian terrorists will crowd around as they wage acts of war against Israel.

So while everyone is cursing everyone else...what's the truth here?

Was it a terrorist attack?

Or was it not?

Does it even matter?

Joint Arab List leader and MK Ayman Odeh "utterly condemned" the Jerusalem attack. Odeh called civilian casualties unacceptable, saying that they are detrimental to the just Palestinian struggle aimed at ending the occupation.

Hamas welcomed the attack in Jerusalem as a "natural response to the crimes of occupation," but it did not claim responsibility.

Islamic Jihad welcomes the attack as "proof of the failure of security coordination" between Israel and the Palestinian Authority

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine said it "welcomes the operation as a positive and important development of the intifada."

From Haaretz.

Joint Arab List leader and MK Ayman Odeh "utterly condemned" the Jerusalem attack. Odeh called civilian casualties unacceptable, saying that they are detrimental to the just Palestinian struggle aimed at ending the occupation.

Hamas welcomed the attack in Jerusalem as a "natural response to the crimes of occupation," but it did not claim responsibility.

Islamic Jihad welcomes the attack as "proof of the failure of security coordination" between Israel and the Palestinian Authority

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine said it "welcomes the operation as a positive and important development of the intifada."

From Haaretz.
Of course. "Welcoming" of the attacks as expected from the Islamist terrorist franchises.I expect the Islamic terrorist talking heads are preemptively practicing their canned speeches as condemning the Zionist aggressionwith the expectation of an israeli reprisal.

Anyone for an over / under on the number of about to be dead 'Pal'istanians?.

Brought to you by Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc.

Making humankind less than it can be

From Haaretz.

Ever heard of the saying "I won't buy a used car from that guy?"

That's Aymen Odeh

One of the critically injured is 14 year old Eden Dadon, who's fighting for her life as we speak. Eden was in the bus with her mom when the explosion occured. The mother was injured too, but is now in good condition; she hopes and prays for Eden's recovery.

Let us all pray for Eden.

אל נא רפא נא לה!

As Israeli buses are well maintained and not in the habit of spontaneously self- combusting,the likely conclusion obviously is a terrorist attack.

If you compare explosions in buses so far, the score would be spontaneous combustion 0%, terrorist attacks 100%.

“We will find whoever prepared and dispatched the explosives, as well as those who helped them,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said. “We will settle accounts with these terrorists.” :clap2:

Details to follow. Time to level a few blocks in Gaza and West Bank.

At least 15 wounded in Jerusalem bus blast - Israel News

...I know it's necessary. fighting terrorists...

"Time to level a few blocks in Gaza and West Bank..."

As long as it's AIMED at you know who (yes, shoot the terrorist)... and not at gramma & grandpa.

...but then again, sometimes it's hard to get a clear shot at the lowly, cowardly terrorist.....

This is so frustrating, I could just tear out my hair! If Palestinians would let go of the hate and the violence, and try being more reasonable and tolerant, Israel and the world would be their friend and we could work things out equitably without bloodshed...This is a vicious cycle fed by Muslim hate and inflexibility. How do we get this across to them?

This is so frustrating, I could just tear out my hair! If Palestinians would let go of the hate and the violence, and try being more reasonable and tolerant, Israel and the world would be their friend and we could work things out equitably without bloodshed...This is a vicious cycle fed by Muslim hate and inflexibility. How do we get this across to them?

It's a vicious cycle fed by entrenched ideologies,hatred and inflexibility on both sides . Netanyahu made it clear that there would never be a Palestinian state, and his actions prior to that statement support it. The Palestinians will gain nothing from their "Intifada" and the result will only be more dead civilians - not a pathway to a state.

Forum List

Back