Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations get broken into all the time don't they?

And yes. There is a difference. Yelling something to the presidents face is different then saying something to your child.

What double standard? If a Jewish person had done it, I would regard it no differently.

You have no understanding of American politics.

If a Jew called for Jihad on Your president and the WH,
You'd regard it no differently?

I actually believe You this time.

RFK-Bostan-dispatch.png

What is your point? Are you attempting to use an American tragedy to demonize Palestinians? You are disgusting.

So not a single word about Your Pali-Jihadis murdering an American president,
and I'm the disgusting one?

After several times being caught pushing for a Caliphate, and abusing those who oppose this barbarity, You're fooling no one with this taqqiyya virtue signaling.

Unlike you, I understand our history, and the events that took place long ago.

Unlike you, I do not blame all people for the actions of one.

You are a jerk. Nothing more need be said when you attempt to use an American tragedy for your own subversive purposes.

Yeah sure, it's because of "understanding history" that You reserve infantile cursing,
and support the enemies of Your own people.

ECqdDCsXsAA8DoM.jpg

That is pretty pathetic, even from you. Fowl? As in cock fighting? Seriously, get a grip. Own your own hate. And stop pretending you know more about my country.

two-tour-guides-offer-a-new-way-to-see-holy-land-180972503

Two Tour Guides—One Israeli, One Palestinian—Offer a New Way to See the Holy Land
With conflict raging again in Israel, a fearless initiative reveals a complex reality that few visitors ever experience

Aziz Abu Sarah created Mejdi Tours to offer just such an experience. He was well aware that most visitors receive just one view: Jewish tourists and many Christian groups focus heavily on Jewish history and rarely visit the West Bank or interact with Palestinians. Palestinian tours, by contrast, focus on difficulties of life under occupation and the Christian pilgrimage sites in Palestinian towns such as Bethlehem, while millennia of Jewish history is ignored.

Aziz, like an archaeologist at one of the country’s celebrated tels, or archaeological mounds, had the idea to present visitors with the multiple narratives of the people who share this land, digging down layer by layer and story by story, undaunted by complexity—indeed, reveling in it.

julaug2019_j08_dualnarratives.jpg

If a Jew called for Jihad on Your president and the WH,
You'd regard it no differently?

I actually believe You this time.

RFK-Bostan-dispatch.png

What is your point? Are you attempting to use an American tragedy to demonize Palestinians? You are disgusting.

After several times being caught pushing for a Caliphate, and abusing those who oppose this barbarity, You're fooling no one with this taqqiyya virtue signaling.

You are a jerk. Nothing more need be said when you attempt to use an American tragedy for your own subversive purposes.

Yeah sure, it's because of "understanding history" that You reserve infantile cursing,

ECqdDCsXsAA8DoM.jpg

That is pretty pathetic, even from you. Fowl? As in cock fighting? Seriously, get a grip. Own your own hate. And stop pretending you know more about my country.

YOUR COUNTRY???

I'm not the one who is trying to convince people that establishing a Caliphate in their land is justice, while living thousands of miles away and acting like I ride some moral high horse.

You're really are out of Your mind.

Kind of bizarre...a comrade in blood

Israel and Palestine Find Common Ground in Blood Services - ASH Clinical News

The borders between Israelis and Palestinians are among the most formidable in the world. The walls are high, the guards on both sides are well-armed, and the consequences of being caught on the wrong side can be severe. Those are only the physical borders; the emotional borders can be even more heavily fortified. And yet they can be porous when it comes to blood, illustrating that – even in this fractious part of the Middle East – preserving life with blood transcends borders.

Speaking with ASH Clinical News, Asher Moser, MD, deputy director of blood services at Magen David Adom (MDA), Israel’s Emergency Medical Service, recalled an incident that exemplified cooperation between the Jewish and Arab citizens of Israel. In 2006, a Palestinian man set off a suicide bomb in Israel, and, presumably, didn’t know he had a globoside-deficient P2K phenotype, one of the rarest blood types in the world. MDA arrived on the scene, but the man’s rare blood type posed a problem: His family members and compatible donors were over the border in Palestine. Special arrangements were made with the Palestinian Red Crescent Society, a humanitarian organization associated with the International Red Cross, that allowed an MDA phlebotomist team to meet the family members at a border crossing with a mobile blood unit. There, they collected seven units of compatible blood and saved the bomber’s life.

To the rest of the world, it may appear that the Jewish and Arab populations of Israel and the West Bank have few social interactions, but blood services is one area where these groups have established a working relationship. This month, ASH Clinical Newsspoke to people on both sides to offer a revealing look at the collection and provision of blood and blood products in Israel and the Palestinian territories.

ECqdDCsXsAA8DoM.jpg

YOUR COUNTRY???

I'm not the one who is trying to convince You to divide Washington between Russia and China, while acting like I ride some moral high horse.

Not sure what you are talking about here...China and Russia are both problematic....however, I do recall you have total meltdown's if non-Israeli's criticize Israel. Perhaps you ought to adhere to your own criticisms here. And your own country if that is truly the way you feel.

Kind of bizarre...a comrade in blood

Israel and Palestine Find Common Ground in Blood Services - ASH Clinical News

The borders between Israelis and Palestinians are among the most formidable in the world. The walls are high, the guards on both sides are well-armed, and the consequences of being caught on the wrong side can be severe. Those are only the physical borders; the emotional borders can be even more heavily fortified. And yet they can be porous when it comes to blood, illustrating that – even in this fractious part of the Middle East – preserving life with blood transcends borders.

Speaking with ASH Clinical News, Asher Moser, MD, deputy director of blood services at Magen David Adom (MDA), Israel’s Emergency Medical Service, recalled an incident that exemplified cooperation between the Jewish and Arab citizens of Israel. In 2006, a Palestinian man set off a suicide bomb in Israel, and, presumably, didn’t know he had a globoside-deficient P2K phenotype, one of the rarest blood types in the world. MDA arrived on the scene, but the man’s rare blood type posed a problem: His family members and compatible donors were over the border in Palestine. Special arrangements were made with the Palestinian Red Crescent Society, a humanitarian organization associated with the International Red Cross, that allowed an MDA phlebotomist team to meet the family members at a border crossing with a mobile blood unit. There, they collected seven units of compatible blood and saved the bomber’s life.

To the rest of the world, it may appear that the Jewish and Arab populations of Israel and the West Bank have few social interactions, but blood services is one area where these groups have established a working relationship. This month, ASH Clinical Newsspoke to people on both sides to offer a revealing look at the collection and provision of blood and blood products in Israel and the Palestinian territories.

israel_shalit2_wide-8b509df8736c2cc22e313d066088a6829f1351df-s800-c85.jpg

Yeah sure...Jewish blood is always high on the list of Jihadi demands,
that I'll give You.

Last edited:

ECqdDCsXsAA8DoM.jpg

YOUR COUNTRY???

I'm not the one who is trying to convince people that establishing a Caliphate in their land is justice, while living thousands of miles away and acting like I ride some moral high horse.

And, I might add this demonstrates what a flat out liar you are. You know damn well I meant Emerites and you know damn well I started a thread on exactly that. But hey - keep spreading your lies.

ECqdDCsXsAA8DoM.jpg

YOUR COUNTRY???

And, I might add this demonstrates what a flat out liar you are. You know damn well I meant Emerites and you know damn well I started a thread on exactly that. But hey - keep spreading your lies.

Yet after being pointed to the meaning of the term,
still continued suggesting an establishment a Caliphate.

Your lame taqiyya fools no one.

I think you are being horribly unfair to rylah, here. He is literally pointing out the actions of very specific people (martyrs, their mothers, the government) who are performing very specific actions (killing Jews, praising the killing of Jews, and government payments for killing Jews). He is not blaming all Arab Palestinians -- he is addressing a very specific behavior and the culture which supports it.

If you are going to be fair and reasonable, you must admit this is a problem and should be discussed.

ECqdDCsXsAA8DoM.jpg

YOUR COUNTRY???

I'm not the one who is trying to convince You to divide Washington between Russia and China, while acting like I ride some moral high horse.

Not sure what you are talking about here...China and Russia are both problematic....however, I do recall you have total meltdown's if non-Israeli's criticize Israel. Perhaps you ought to adhere to your own criticisms here. And your own country if that is truly the way you feel.

Sure know full well,
Your obsession with dividing Israel for another Arab state or two, at the expense of all minorities involved.

Why don't You stick to minding own business instead promoting the enemies of a tiny minority and a country thousands of miles away from Your location?

I think you are being horribly unfair to rylah, here. He is literally pointing out the actions of very specific people (martyrs, their mothers, the government) who are performing very specific actions (killing Jews, praising the killing of Jews, and government payments for killing Jews). He is not blaming all Arab Palestinians -- he is addressing a very specific behavior and the culture which supports it.

If you are going to be fair and reasonable, you must admit this is a problem and should be discussed.

Why does Rylah never ever point out the positive actions of Palestinians?

Since he does not do so, why would I think he doesn't blame all Arab Palestinians?

Shush - has he EVER posted anything positive...or for that matter responded to something positive by posting something that is not negative?

I think that is more telling.

ECqdDCsXsAA8DoM.jpg

YOUR COUNTRY???

Sure know full well,
Your obsession with dividing Israel for another Arab state or two, at the expense of all minorities involved.

Why don't You stick to minding own business instead promoting the enemies of a tiny minority and a country thousands of miles away from Your location?

Where have I ever denied rights to Jewish minorities? Be specific.

One Palestinian woman, who joined demonstrators on April 13, Taghreed al-Barawi, claimed: 'Women are less likely to be shot at.'

So women volunteering to be human shields so that the men can continue to be violent.

One Palestinian woman, who joined demonstrators on April 13, Taghreed al-Barawi, claimed: 'Women are less likely to be shot at.'

So women volunteering to be human shields so that the men can continue to be violent.

And what about the positive things...the cooperative things...the brave entrepeneural things? What about those? What does Rylah have to say about those? He only responds with something negative.

Why is THAT more valid than the positive?

Why no demand that Rylah be fair?

ECqdDCsXsAA8DoM.jpg

YOUR COUNTRY???

Sure know full well,

Where have I ever denied rights to minorities? Be specific.

By promoting Muslim domination over the middle east, and specifically Jerusalem.
What result do You imagine would this bring to the involved minorities in the region ?

YOUR COUNTRY???

Sure know full well,

Where have I ever denied rights to minorities? Be specific.

Specifically by promoting Muslim domination over the middle east, and specifically Jerusalem.
What result do You imagine would this bring to the minorities involved?

Please provide some direct quotes to support your lies.

Mostly, I think, because he is far more concerned, as a Jew and as an Israeli, with confronting a culture which supports, in ideology and in fact, murdering him and his family.

Its kinda like asking, "how come no one talks about all the positive actions of white people", when discussing a white supremicist trying to kill people in synagogue on Yom Kippur? The problem is not "all white people". The problem is those particular white people who kill people in synagogue on Yom Kippur. And, importantly, the culture which exists to support this ideology.

I've never said anything "nice" about Australians on this board. Doesn't mean I hate Australians.

Last edited:
Why no demand that Rylah be fair?

Fair?! What kind of "fair" do you want against people coming for you with knives, and the approval of their mothers, and a pay cheque?

Why should rylah discuss the benefits of a mutual art installation, while grenades are going off? Its ridiculous.

ECqdDCsXsAA8DoM.jpg

YOUR COUNTRY???

Sure know full well,

Where have I ever denied rights to Jewish minorities? Be specific.

Specifically denying Jews the right to live in Judea by constantly defining them, and only them as foreigners .

Denying Jews their right to full independence and control of their capital, under the pretext of establishment of another Arab state on their only land in the world.

Denying the Jewish minority their right to self defense.

By supporting those who have openly sworn to eradication of Israel and the Jewish minority.
By covering for those who ban Zionist feminists minority from participating in public events.
By covering for those with "warm feelings" about the genocide of the Jewish minority.

Just to name a few, c'mon let's see You not reserve to usual dancing around for once.

Mostly, I think, because he is far more concerned, as a Jew and as an Israeli, by confronting a culture which supports, in ideology and in fact, murdering him and his family.

Its kinda like asking, "how come no one talks about all the positive actions of white people", when discussing a white supremicist trying to kill people in synagogue on Yom Kippur? The problem is not "all white people". The problem is those particular white people who kill people in synagogue on Yom Kippur. And, importantly, the culture which exists to support this ideology.

I've never said anything "nice" about Australians on this board. Doesn't mean I hate Australians.

I would disagree. This board is IP...two groups. Every time I post something positive that the Palestinians do, or a cooperative Palestinian Israeli effort, he immediately counters with something negative.

There are only two groups here: Israelis and Palestinians. Not Australians. Not French. Not Americans. Not Pacific Islanders.

When someone consistently and vehemently posts that way without ever acknowledging the positive, what does that say? And, I'll add this - when said person attacks those who post about the positive, what does that say?

It is a consistent pattern. If a poster consistently, insistently attacked Israel without ever acknowledging the positives - what would that say to you? Would it be a fair acknowledgement and concern for how the Palestinians feel about Israeli actions and attitudes for them or would you start to think it's a bit more than that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back