Ironic,
she and her folks literally called for Jihad on Trump and the WH,
and laughed about 9-11.

Now attempt to play the victims drama.
PATHETIC.

3021dc9231f3eaa96d5195f4c79bcd22ce5b0c90.png

They did not laugh about 911 liar.

1*PKATK6x5f1bwHRtlgm211w.jpeg

Sure, much as they didn't "have warm feelings about the Holocaust"...

Pardon me but I don’t see what this has to do with Tlaib (and others) and your false claim they laughed at 911.

D__zLltXsAA3n9G.jpg

DaHWX7vXUAAhzjr.jpg:large

Look away nothing to see, just "some people doing something"...

Neo-Nazi protestors in Germany call for Palestinian help against Israel

Palestinians launch a SWASTIKA kite on Hitler's birthday during protests on the Israeli border, as female demonstrators begin the 'Women's March of Gaza'

Palestinian protesters have raised a swastika emblazoned kite near the Israeli border during a violent protest on Adolf Hitler's birthday.

The turbulent demonstration has seen Palestinian women increasingly involved - and standing in front of men because they are less likely to be shot by snipers.

Deadly protests have taken place at the flash point every Friday over the last month - and this week's has been labelled the 'Women's March of Gaza'.

It comes after large numbers of women and girls - on a scale never seen before - started to take active roles in the demonstrations, which are set to culminate on May 12.

One Palestinian woman, who joined demonstrators on April 13, Taghreed al-Barawi, claimed: 'Women are less likely to be shot at.'

Today, thousands joined renewed protests along the border with two shot dead by Israeli troops and dozens more injured.

4B5C715A00000578-5638821-image-a-82_1524235807477.jpg

4B5BEC0C00000578-5638821-A_series_of_deadly_protests_have_taken_place_at_the_flash_point_-a-78_1524235574221.jpg

Palestinians launch a SWASTIKA kite on Hitler's birthday | Daily Mail Online

Because nothing says liberal-progressive values
like "some people doing something"...

Last edited:
Rashida Tlaib talks about relentless attacks from President Trump

Ironic,
she and her folks literally called for Jihad on Trump and the WH,
and laughed about 9-11.

Now attempt to play the victims drama.
PATHETIC.

3021dc9231f3eaa96d5195f4c79bcd22ce5b0c90.png

They did not laugh about 911 liar.

1*PKATK6x5f1bwHRtlgm211w.jpeg

Sure, much as they didn't "have warm feelings about the Holocaust"...

Pardon me but I don’t see what this has to do with Tlaib (and others) and your false claim they laughed at 911.

D__zLltXsAA3n9G.jpg

DaHWX7vXUAAhzjr.jpg:large

Look away nothing to see, just "some people doing something"...

Neo-Nazi protestors in Germany call for Palestinian help against Israel

Thank you for showing us a clear example of the dishonesty of removing all context from a quote. I am sure you have seen that done before but that doesn’t seem to stop you from using the same technique.

EDjiGwoW4AA0OP6.jpg

EEQoX5eW4AA5Trx.jpg

"With a gun in one hand and a child in another..."
...some people just doing something :dunno:

And she is a woman! Hooray for Palestinian women :)

The Palestinian entrepreneur bringing power to Gaza

When Palestinian entrepreneur Majd Mashharawi left Gaza for the first time in 2017, she counted herself lucky to be among a small minority able to get away from a place described by its residents as the world’s largest open-air prison.

But during her visit to Japan, what most caught her eye were the lights in the streets. The Palestinian enclave she comes from is notorious for its power cuts. Mashharawi, 25, decided to do something about the problem on her return to Gaza.

Her solution was to launch SunBox, a company that aims to create access to energy by providing, among other things, affordable, off-grid solar kits to families.

7F64BA35-7BB3-4C93-9427-6CE43CE928C3.jpeg

Palestinian women prefer wounded terrorists with a lifetime PA salary, over jobless university grads

Hooray to Jihadi brides and their women!

Son's death was "best day of my life," says Palestinian mother

Two interviews with mothers of Martyrs expressing their joy over the Martyrdom of their respective sons, one broadcast on the Hamas website, and the other on Arab News Network TV. In the first interview with Um Nidal, she says that today is the best day of her life as her son becomes a Martyr, and if she had 100 children like her son, she would offer them to Allah as well. She states that while there is nothing more precious than children, for the sake of Allah, what is precious becomes cheap.

When yo

Rep. Rashida Tlaib is selling 'Impeach the MF' shirts as a campaign fundraiser

Do you see anything wrong with this? Of course not. Typical of a one sided Pro Palestinian blow-hard

What do you know about US politics? My only dislike is the use of vulgar language but that appears to be, unfortunately, a generational disrespect for the office (along the lines of a congressman who yelled “you lie” to the president as he was talking.

You HONESTLY believe that yelling out " You Lie" is comparable to having a Shirt made with the Slogan " IMPEACH THE MOTHER FUCKER??" Keep telling yourself that ; maybe one day you will actually believe it
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
This is the main reason she hates him. Her " concern" is not just to give the Palestinians a State. She is openly campaigning for the demise of the Jewish State; which is not what Trump believes should happen

Tlaib and Omar, who had planned to visit Jerusalem and the West Bank on a tour organized by a stridently anti-Israel Palestinian group, are outspoken critics of Israel and supporters of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against the Jewish state. Tlaib has said she is in favor of a one-state formula to end the Israel-Palestinian conflict that would essentially spell the end of Israel as a Jewish state.

Israel denied entry on Thursday to the two lawmakers — the first two Muslim women ever elected to Congress — under a 2017 law denying entry to supporters of the boycott movement, hours after US President Donald Trump tweeted that the Jewish state would be showing weakness if it gave them permission to come. Israel had granted Omar and Tlaib permission to enter in principle last month.

When you yell that to the president, yes, it is.

You over emphasize the importance of Israel in this particular situation. Tlaib was elected to a liberal constituency and her politics are in line with that. We are not very tolerant of corruption in our leaders. At least I hope so.

I am not over emphasizing the importance of Israel. Just commenting on her use of the word MOTHER FUCKER and you equating it with the word “ liar”
How was Trump corrupt? You mean Hilary and Bill Clinton ( among others ) are honest?
Let’s talk about Hunter Biden where he received 50,000 dollars a month when he was in the Ukraine

Last edited:
And of course some people hate Palestinians so much they can’t stand to see a single positive thing about them :rolleyes-41:

Hell. It might mean seeing them as PEOPLE.

When yo

Do you see anything wrong with this? Of course not. Typical of a one sided Pro Palestinian blow-hard

What do you know about US politics? My only dislike is the use of vulgar language but that appears to be, unfortunately, a generational disrespect for the office (along the lines of a congressman who yelled “you lie” to the president as he was talking.

You HONESTLY believe that yelling out " You Lie" is comparable to having a Shirt made with the Slogan " IMPEACH THE MOTHER FUCKER??" Keep telling yourself that ; maybe one day you will actually believe it
This is the main reason she hates him. Her " concern" is not just to give the Palestinians a State. She is openly campaigning for the demise of the Jewish State; which is not what Trump believes should happen

Tlaib and Omar, who had planned to visit Jerusalem and the West Bank on a tour organized by a stridently anti-Israel Palestinian group, are outspoken critics of Israel and supporters of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against the Jewish state. Tlaib has said she is in favor of a one-state formula to end the Israel-Palestinian conflict that would essentially spell the end of Israel as a Jewish state.

Israel denied entry on Thursday to the two lawmakers — the first two Muslim women ever elected to Congress — under a 2017 law denying entry to supporters of the boycott movement, hours after US President Donald Trump tweeted that the Jewish state would be showing weakness if it gave them permission to come. Israel had granted Omar and Tlaib permission to enter in principle last month.

You over emphasize the importance of Israel in this particular situation. Tlaib was elected to a liberal constituency and her politics are in line with that. We are not very tolerant of corruption in our leaders. At least I hope so.

I am not over emphasizing the importance of Israel. Just commenting on her use of the word MOTHER FUCKER and you equating it with the word “ liar”
How was Trump corrupt? You mean Hilary and Bill Clinton ( among others ) are honest?

I think what you don’t understand is this. Using the word MF is rude and crude but this vulgarity is unfortunately a sign of a generation. I do not like it but I am seeing it too much. When Tlaib originally said I think it was a private conversation? Either way, marketing T-shirt’s with is not what I like to see and I would not buy it.

Just as bad, in my opinion, is an elected representative yelling at the President “you lie” as he was talking. That to is beyond the pale of acceptable behavior.

I am almost 60. I wasn’t raised to accept this kind of behavior. It shouldn’t be tolerated. But I think I am outnumbered.

And of course some people hate Palestinians so much they can’t stand to see a single positive thing about them :rolleyes-41:

Hell. It might mean seeing them as PEOPLE.

And of course some people hate the Israelis so much they can’t stand to see a single positive thing about them.

MOTHER OF A STABBER: YOU ARE THE PRIDE OF ISLAM
The mother of Muhammad Said Muhammad Ali is seen praising her 19-year-old son for his “heroic” act.

Mother of terrorist Muhammad Sa’id Ali: I’m the mother of heroic Martyr Muhammad Sa’id Muhammad Ali (i.e., terrorist, wounded 3). Muhammad Sa’id… 19, who ascended [to Heaven]… at the Damascus Gate, while carrying out a stabbing operation in "occupied" Jerusalem... Martyrdom-death is glory, honor, and pride, and at the same time, it is a difficult farewell for the mother and the members of the Martyr’s household… We received condolences over Muhammad and congratulations because Muhammad achieved Martyrdom-death…

Last edited:
Five Palestinian women on the road to entrepreneurship - SPARK

Entrepreneurship tends to be a profession dominated by men, especially when considering entrepreneurship in the Middle East. However, in Palestine, women are becoming leaders in their startups and communities.

This November, 20 student entrepreneurs in the Palestinian Territories began an intensive three-day “business bootcamp” to help them accelerate their startup ideas. The programme, launched by the SANAD Fund for MSME (SANAD) and SPARK, culminated in a pitching event for the students to present their business models to a panel of representatives from industry and finance...

Nancy AlZaghal from Palestine Polytechnic University had developed a unique business adapted to the Palestinian context that uses hydroponic systems‏ to farm plants. Using this strategy she will save vast quantities of water, produce large quantities of good crops in a short period of time, without the need for large swathes of land. Nayrouz Najen Aldden from Birzeit University became a winner for her business idea: Pal Care, a medical and home nursing health service including rentable medical equipment for home rehabilitation. Amal Hamed, also from Birzeit University, won for her mobile app and medical center for diagnosing and treating speech disorders among children between 1-5 years old. Nur ElHuda Abdallah’s winning business idea , ‘AIon’ is a customized fashion design studio and self-custom fashion web platform. Finally, Layla Hamouri, a student at Palestine Polytechnic University, had conceptulaised her business, ‘Injez’, a mobile app andwebsite that offers university students services to reach their desired tutorial links for assignments and projects.

CDFC0BF4-271C-4516-B55B-216A50B10631.jpeg

Mother of terrorist murderer: “I made sounds of joy when the child died as a Martyr”

Ghadir Abu Laila, mother of murderer Omar Abu Laila: “Even if they [Israel] bring me 100 [home] demolition notifications, let them demolish. Since [my] precious one has gone, I don’t care about the home. If they’ll demolish, that’s normal. I’ll make sounds of joy during the demolition, like I made sounds of joy when the child died as a Martyr.” [Official PA TV, Palestine This Morning, March 27, 2019]

When yo

I think what you don’t understand is this. Using the word MF is rude and crude but this vulgarity is unfortunately a sign of a generation. I do not like it but I am seeing it too much. When Tlaib originally said I think it was a private conversation? Either way, marketing T-shirt’s with is not what I like to see and I would not buy it.

Just as bad, in my opinion, is an elected representative yelling at the President “you lie” as he was talking. That to is beyond the pale of acceptable behavior.

I am almost 60. I wasn’t raised to accept this kind of behavior. It shouldn’t be tolerated. But I think I am outnumbered.

Oh... so calling the President a MOTHER FUCKER is “ ok” because it was a “ private conversation?” How does everyone know about it then?

Making “ excuses” for her Vulgar language because of her “ generation?” If a young Jewish politician called her that name you wouldn’t be making excuses; you would crucify them
A elected Representative yelling “ You lie” is just as bad as a elected Representative calling the President MF, laughing about it and making shirts with her foul mouth words?
Please, go back to drinking your Palestinian Kool Aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back