Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wh

Knife-mother.jpg

Entrepreneurs... should open a candy factory.
y?

They seem to be doing a lot with green tech, IT, etc. Unlike many other Arab countries Palestinian woman seem to be be well represented.

When yo
What do you know about US politics? My only dislike is the use of vulgar language but that appears to be, unfortunately, a generational disrespect for the office (along the lines of a congressman who yelled “you lie” to the president as he was talking.

You HONESTLY believe that yelling out " You Lie" is comparable to having a Shirt made with the Slogan " IMPEACH THE MOTHER FUCKER??" Keep telling yourself that ; maybe one day you will actually believe it
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
This is the main reason she hates him. Her " concern" is not just to give the Palestinians a State. She is openly campaigning for the demise of the Jewish State; which is not what Trump believes should happen

Tlaib and Omar, who had planned to visit Jerusalem and the West Bank on a tour organized by a stridently anti-Israel Palestinian group, are outspoken critics of Israel and supporters of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against the Jewish state. Tlaib has said she is in favor of a one-state formula to end the Israel-Palestinian conflict that would essentially spell the end of Israel as a Jewish state.

Israel denied entry on Thursday to the two lawmakers — the first two Muslim women ever elected to Congress — under a 2017 law denying entry to supporters of the boycott movement, hours after US President Donald Trump tweeted that the Jewish state would be showing weakness if it gave them permission to come. Israel had granted Omar and Tlaib permission to enter in principle last month.
When you yell that to the president, yes, it is.

You over emphasize the importance of Israel in this particular situation. Tlaib was elected to a liberal constituency and her politics are in line with that. We are not very tolerant of corruption in our leaders. At least I hope so.

I am not over emphasizing the importance of Israel. Just commenting on her use of the word MOTHER FUCKER and you equating it with the word “ liar”
How was Trump corrupt? You mean Hilary and Bill Clinton ( among others ) are honest?

I think what you don’t understand is this. Using the word MF is rude and crude but this vulgarity is unfortunately a sign of a generation. I do not like it but I am seeing it too much. When Tlaib originally said I think it was a private conversation? Either way, marketing T-shirt’s with is not what I like to see and I would not buy it.

Just as bad, in my opinion, is an elected representative yelling at the President “you lie” as he was talking. That to is beyond the pale of acceptable behavior.

I am almost 60. I wasn’t raised to accept this kind of behavior. It shouldn’t be tolerated. But I think I am outnumbered.

Oh... so calling the President a MOTHER FUCKER is “ ok” because it was a “ private conversation?” How does everyone know about it then?

Making “ excuses” for her Vulgar language because of her “ generation?” If a young Jewish politician called her that name you wouldn’t be making excuses; you would crucify them
A elected Representative yelling “ You lie” is just as bad as a elected Representative calling the President MF, laughing about it and making shirts with her foul mouth words?
Please, go back to drinking your Palestinian Kool Aid
I don’t care what people say in private conversations. Do you?

I did say I think marketing a T-shirt was not appropriate (assuming she was the one who did so).

I don’t think it has anything to do whether one is Jewish or not so why bring that up?

Is it ok to yell you lie at tbe President?

Wh
y?

They seem to be doing a lot with green tech, IT, etc. Unlike many other Arab countries Palestinian woman seem to be be well represented.

Indeed unlike most Arab women in the world...the Pali- Jihadi brides seem to be well represented in "green tech" :cuckoo:

Thank you for another demonstration of your hate.

Wh
y?

Indeed unlike most Arab women in the world...the Pali- Jihadi brides seem to be well represented in "green tech" :cuckoo:

Thank you for another demonstration of your hate.

Because when moms dress their kids in suicide vests,
it demonstrates how their victims are hateful...

Didn't realize You were such a deeeeep thinker :nocknockHT:

video120392.jpg

And of course some people hate Palestinians so much they can’t stand to see a single positive thing about them :rolleyes-41:

Hell. It might mean seeing them as PEOPLE.

And of course some people hate the Israelis so much they can’t stand to see a single positive thing about them.

I see many positive things about them.

Do you see any positive things about Palestinians?

Can Business Links Lead to Peace Between Israelis and Palestinians?

While diplomats are the ones who sign peace deals, Yale’s Ian Shapiro sees businesses as critical to creating the pre-conditions for progress in difficult, high-conflict contexts. He told Yale Insights about the businesses making connections between Israel and the West Bank.

Israel has controlled Palestinian territories, including the West Bank and Gaza, since the Six-Day War in 1967. The roots of the conflict date even further back, to the founding of Israel and to the emergence of the Zionist and Arab nationalist movements in the 19th century. Few have seen hope for a near-term political or diplomatic resolution since the collapse of the peace process of the 1990s. In 2018, the UN’s special rapporteur on human rights in the Occupied Palestinian Territory described the situation as “the bleakest period yet.”

Despite the political impasse, there are businesses making connections between Israelis and Palestinians. Rawabi is a billion-dollar development planned and built by Palestinian in the West Bank and aimed at fostering a tech industry. Collaboration with Israelis is helping Palestinian software engineers get real-world experience through internships as well as funding for startups.

While no one is claiming any given cross-border effort will deliver peace, the examples of Northern Ireland, South Africa, and Colombia do suggest that the economic development that comes with collaborative commercial activity can free up room for political solutions.

And of course some people hate Palestinians so much they can’t stand to see a single positive thing about them :rolleyes-41:

And of course some people hate the Israelis so much they can’t stand to see a single positive thing about them.

Like demanding complete Muslim domination over the entire middle east,
at the expense of all involved minorities?

When yo
You HONESTLY believe that yelling out " You Lie" is comparable to having a Shirt made with the Slogan " IMPEACH THE MOTHER FUCKER??" Keep telling yourself that ; maybe one day you will actually believe it
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
This is the main reason she hates him. Her " concern" is not just to give the Palestinians a State. She is openly campaigning for the demise of the Jewish State; which is not what Trump believes should happen

Tlaib and Omar, who had planned to visit Jerusalem and the West Bank on a tour organized by a stridently anti-Israel Palestinian group, are outspoken critics of Israel and supporters of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against the Jewish state. Tlaib has said she is in favor of a one-state formula to end the Israel-Palestinian conflict that would essentially spell the end of Israel as a Jewish state.

Israel denied entry on Thursday to the two lawmakers — the first two Muslim women ever elected to Congress — under a 2017 law denying entry to supporters of the boycott movement, hours after US President Donald Trump tweeted that the Jewish state would be showing weakness if it gave them permission to come. Israel had granted Omar and Tlaib permission to enter in principle last month.

You over emphasize the importance of Israel in this particular situation. Tlaib was elected to a liberal constituency and her politics are in line with that. We are not very tolerant of corruption in our leaders. At least I hope so.

I am not over emphasizing the importance of Israel. Just commenting on her use of the word MOTHER FUCKER and you equating it with the word “ liar”
How was Trump corrupt? You mean Hilary and Bill Clinton ( among others ) are honest?

I think what you don’t understand is this. Using the word MF is rude and crude but this vulgarity is unfortunately a sign of a generation. I do not like it but I am seeing it too much. When Tlaib originally said I think it was a private conversation? Either way, marketing T-shirt’s with is not what I like to see and I would not buy it.

Just as bad, in my opinion, is an elected representative yelling at the President “you lie” as he was talking. That to is beyond the pale of acceptable behavior.

I am almost 60. I wasn’t raised to accept this kind of behavior. It shouldn’t be tolerated. But I think I am outnumbered.

Oh... so calling the President a MOTHER FUCKER is “ ok” because it was a “ private conversation?” How does everyone know about it then?

Making “ excuses” for her Vulgar language because of her “ generation?” If a young Jewish politician called her that name you wouldn’t be making excuses; you would crucify them
A elected Representative yelling “ You lie” is just as bad as a elected Representative calling the President MF, laughing about it and making shirts with her foul mouth words?

I did say I think marketing a T-shirt was not appropriate (assuming she was the one who did so).

I don’t think it has anything to do whether one is Jewish or not so why bring that up?

A “ private conversation “ that everyone knows about?
You say you don’t condone what is written on her T shirts but don’t condemn it the way you condemn the Rep. that yelled “ You lie”

It has nothing to do with being Jewish; Just using it as an example of your double standard which starts by making excuses
If a Jewish Rep. did what she did to her you would crucify them for their racism and bigotry

When yo

You say you don’t condone what is written on her T shirts but don’t condemn it the way you condemn the Rep. that yelled “ You lie”

It has nothing to do with being Jewish; Just using it as an example of your double standard which starts by making excuses
If a Jewish Rep. did what she did to her you would crucify them for their racism and bigotry

Private conversations get broken into all the time don't they?

And yes. There is a difference. Yelling something to the presidents face is different then saying something to your child.

What double standard? If a Jewish person had done it, I would regard it no differently.

You have no understanding of American politics.

Like demanding complete Muslim domination over the entire middle east,
at the expense of all involved minorities?

Like I said. You see no positives and only portray the negatives. Not much different than you accuse critics of Israel of doing is it?

And yes. There is a difference. Yelling something to the presidents face is different then saying something to your child.

What double standard? If a Jewish person had done it, I would regard it no differently.

If a Jew called for Jihad on Your president and the WH,
You'd regard it no differently?

I actually believe You this time.

RFK-Bostan-dispatch.png

Ultimately groups are comprised of people. And in the end many of those people have the same desires. But you can't see that when you lump them into groups with labels. All you see then is the labels. What if you did not do that and instead focused on what we have in common? What could be different? There are certainly many great Palestinian initiatives and examples of entrepreneurism. Got to give them credit for continuing to try despite the failings of their own leaders and the restrictions imposed by Israel. I admire it. And likewise, I admire the many quiet and little advertised examples of entrepeneural cooperation between Israelis and Palestinians. It's not the politicians that will solve this. And pardon my crudity but F you who can only demonize one or the other.

RFK-Bostan-dispatch.png

What is your point? Are you attempting to use an American tragedy to demonize Palestinians? You are disgusting.

RFK-Bostan-dispatch.png

What is your point? Are you attempting to use an American tragedy to demonize Palestinians? You are disgusting.

So not a single word about Your Pali-Jihadis murdering an American president,
and I'm the disgusting one?

After several times being caught here pushing for the Caliphate, and abusing those who oppose this barbarity, You're fooling no one with this taqqiyya virtue signaling.

I think the appropriate term is - ENEMY of one's own people.

RFK-Bostan-dispatch.png

After several times being caught pushing for a Caliphate, and abusing those who oppose this barbarity, You're fooling no one with this taqqiyya virtue signaling.

Unlike you, I understand our history, and the events that took place long ago.

Unlike you, I do not blame all people for the actions of one.

You are a jerk. Nothing more need be said when you attempt to use an American tragedy for your own subversive purposes.

Ultimately groups are comprised of people. And in the end many of those people have the same desires. But you can't see that when you lump them into groups with labels. All you see then is the labels. What if you did not do that and instead focused on what we have in common? What could be different? There are certainly many great Palestinian initiatives and examples of entrepreneurism. Got to give them credit for continuing to try despite the failings of their own leaders and the restrictions imposed by Israel. I admire it. And likewise, I admire the many quiet and little advertised examples of entrepeneural cooperation between Israelis and Palestinians. It's not the politicians that will solve this. And pardon my crudity but F you who can only demonize one or the other.

Old Jewish proverb: "Those who pity the wicked, eventually become cruel towards the merciful".

Half-Way-590-LI.jpg

"Those who pity the wicked, eventually become cruel towards the merciful"
Old Jewish proverb.

We hate some persons because we do not know them; and will not know them because we hate them.

Charles Caleb Colton

RFK-Bostan-dispatch.png

After several times being caught pushing for a Caliphate, and abusing those who oppose this barbarity, You're fooling no one with this taqqiyya virtue signaling.

Unlike you, I understand our history, and the events that took place long ago.

Unlike you, I do not blame all people for the actions of one.

You are a jerk. Nothing more need be said when you attempt to use an American tragedy for your own subversive purposes.

ECqdDCsXsAA8DoM.jpg

Yeah sure, it's because of "understanding history" that You support
the Jihadi enemies of America.

No moral degradation here at all...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back