Palestine Papers 'Isreal Demands Palestinian Genocide or nothing'

Yes. I have nothing to say to you. Would you like me to compile posts of yours regarding Jews and Israel from the past. I could fill a thread with your past views on Jews, Zionism and Israel.
My heart has never harbored hatred for the Jews as a whole. As for the other things, I mentioned earlier that I'm interested in backing away from issues such as this conflict and devoting my concern to things less transient. I've made some regrettable statements on the subject and would like to move on from them.

And me. You have called me filth and other names. So, I have nothing to say to you.

I did so once in response to what I perceived to be an insult directed toward victims of an atrocity. I was wrong to do so and apologize again.

I hold nothing against Jewish people. they are fine people. But they are as easily brainwashed as anyone else. This should say something

The real terrorist are the Zionists.

Anti-Semitism as a Corollary of Anti-Zionism

Anti-Zionism | Middle East news, articles, opinion and analysis | CrethiPlethi.com

itamar00.jpg

I have seen what kind of peace and love comes from both Muslims and their sympathizers.

I will continue.

Yes. I have nothing to say to you. Would you like me to compile posts of yours regarding Jews and Israel from the past. I could fill a thread with your past views on Jews, Zionism and Israel.

And me. You have called me filth and other names. So, I have nothing to say to you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM1VXhZT37E]YouTube - The Court Jester: Get It? Got It. Good![/ame]

You know thew difference between zionism and Jewish? You will never hear me degrade Jewish people. My point was all religions have violence aspects and one is no better than the other and should treat other with respect.

Last edited:
Eric Hoffer was one of the most influential American philosophers and free thinkers of the 20th Century. His books are still widely read and quoted today. Acclaimed for his thoughts on mass movements and fanaticism, Hoffer was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 1983. Hopewell Publications awards the best in independent publishing across a wide range of categories, singling out the most thought provoking titles in books and short prose, on a yearly basis in honor of Eric Hoffer.

Here is one of his columns from 1968 -- 42 years ago! Some things never change!

ISRAEL'S PECULIAR POSITION...by Eric Hoffer – Los Angeles Times May 26, 1968.

Eric Hoffer said:
The Jews are a peculiar people: things permitted to other nations are forbidden to the Jews. Other nations drive out thousands, even millions of people and there is no refugee problem. Russia did it, Poland and Czechoslovakia did it. Turkey threw out a million Greeks and Algeria a million Frenchman. Indonesia threw out heaven knows how many Chinese and no one says a word about refugees.

But in the case of Israel, the displaced Arabs have become eternal refugees.
Everyone insists that Israel must take back every single one.
Arnold Toynbee calls the displacement of the Arabs an atrocity greater than any committed by the Nazis.

Other nations when victorious on the battlefield dictate peace terms. But when Israel is victorious, it must sue for peace. Everyone expects the Jews to be the only real Christians in this world. Other nations, when they are defeated, survive and recover but should Israel be defeated it would be destroyed.

Had Nasser triumphed last June [1967], he would have wiped Israel off the map, and no one would have lifted a finger to save the Jews.

No commitment to the Jews by any government, including our own, is worth the paper it is written on. There is a cry of outrage all over the world when people die in Vietnam or when two Blacks are executed in Rhodesia.

But, when Hitler slaughtered Jews no one demonstrated against him.

The Swedes, who were ready to break off diplomatic relations with America because of what we did in Vietnam, did not let out a peep when Hitler was slaughtering Jews.
They sent Hitler choice iron ore, and ball bearings, and serviced his troops in Norway.

The Jews are alone in the world.

If Israel survives, it will be solely because of Jewish efforts. And Jewish resources.
Yet at this moment, Israel is our only reliable and unconditional ally. We can rely more on Israel than Israel can rely on us. And one has only to imagine what would have happened last summer [1967] had the Arabs and their Russian backers won the war, to realize how vital the survival of Israelis to America and the West in general.
I have a premonition that will not leave me; as it goes with Israel so will it go with all of us.

Should Israel perish, the Holocaust will be upon us all.

Israel's Peculiar Position[

My heart has never harbored hatred for the Jews as a whole. As for the other things, I mentioned earlier that I'm interested in backing away from issues such as this conflict and devoting my concern to things less transient. I've made some regrettable statements on the subject and would like to move on from them.

I did so once in response to what I perceived to be an insult directed toward victims of an atrocity. I was wrong to do so and apologize again.
I'm an old man who has fought and had family die and am not all that amenable to changes in direction so quickly.

Possibly when I see you discussing both sides with others. Sorry but this piece of filth is not yet ready. Maybe never. Likely I will die thinking Muslims want to kill every Jew in the world.

I seen far too many Muslim leaders calling for it you see Kalam. Your changing views notwithstanding. Look for younger Jews to discuss with and open your discussion with a respect for both sides that you did not accomplish with me and who knows.

We are all human beings.

I'm an old man who has fought and had family die and am not all that amenable to changes in direction so quickly.

Possibly when I see you discussing both sides with others. Sorry but this piece of filth is not yet ready. Maybe never. Likely I will die thinking Muslims want to kill every Jew in the world.

I seen far too many Muslim leaders calling for it you see Kalam. Your changing views notwithstanding. Look for younger Jews to discuss with and open your discussion with a respect for both sides that you did not accomplish with me and who knows.

We are all human beings.

That is what Americans said about Native Americans to take their land.And what Americans said about blacks to keep them as slaves. and about Russians to control world resources.

Last edited:
^^ See Kalam ^^

There is no opening that I see. Just a dug hole and a demand to fall into it.

Edit:

Regardless if the drug smoker edits it out. :)
Israel is doing to the Palestinians what we did to Native Americans. We have no moral authority over any country, especially until we stop supporting the genocide of the Palestinian people.

Kalam. I will try. Do you see what is happening with Israel and the Palestinians as Genocide? Ask me a question back.

^^ See Kalam ^^

There is no opening that I see. Just a dug hole and a demand to fall into it.

Edit:

Regardless if the drug smoker edits it out. :)
Israel is doing to the Palestinians what we did to Native Americans. We have no moral authority over any country, especially until we stop supporting the genocide of the Palestinian people.

Kalam. I will try. Do you see what is happening with Israel and the Palestinians as Genocide? Ask me a question back.

what is happening?

124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,452 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

1,084 Israelis and at least 6,430 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Injured
September 29, 2000 - Present

9,226 Israelis and 45,041 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information.)

Daily U.S. Military Aid to Israel and the Palestinians
Fiscal Year 2009

During Fiscal Year 2009, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $8.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians. (View Sources & More Information)

UN Resolutions Targeting Israel and the Palestinians
1955 - 1992

Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none. (View Sources & More Information)

Current Number of Political Prisoners and Detainees

1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,935 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel. (View Sources & More Information)

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes
1967 - Present

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,813 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967. (View Sources & More Information)

Israeli and Palestinian Unemployment Rates

The Israeli unemployment rate is 6.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 16.5% and 40% in Gaza. (View Sources & More Information)

Current Illegal Settlements on the Other’s Land

Israel currently has 236 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land. (View Sources & More Information)

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

^^ See Kalam

There's your answer. Our discussion is over. Maybe somewhere else we can discuss. Not here.
I have a laugh every time one of you LOONS claims the Jews are committing Genocide on the Palestinians.

They have had absolute control of the lives of every Palestinian in the so called occupied territories since 1948. Sole control of the people, the land and the ability to cut off food, water and kill anyone they want. For over 60 years. Yet they have not done so. In fact they take great pains to avoid killing non combatants every time they are attacked by Arab terrorists operating amongst these people they supposedly are committing genocide on.

One thing the Israelis are not, is incompetent when it comes to waging war and killing those they want dead. Yet for 60 years they have failed to do what YOU and other loons keep claiming they are doing. In fact they use their own resources to feed them, cloth them, give them work and medical attention. Some Genocide ehh?

But they continue on with such inanity.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5yepuNio78]YouTube - Gaza water park burned down by Hamas[/ame]

Hamas Fascists Impose Sharia Law On Gaza: Women Forbidden To Laugh

Muslim attack on 9/11, killing 3,000
Ongoing Muslim genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed
Muslims slaughter 60 Christians in church in Iraq
Muslim bombings in Mumbai, India kill 250, 700 injured
Muslim bombings in Londin, 53 killed, 700 injured
Multiple Muslim bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured
Muslim bombing in Bali nightclub, 202 killed, 300 injured
Muslim bombing attacks in Russia kill 300
Musim attack on Beslan, Russia school, 344 killed including 186 children
Muslim attack on the Christian community in Demsa,
Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in India, 21 explosive devices, 56 dead and 200 injured.
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people
Muslims attack mosques in Pakistan, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others
Muslim attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India, 25 dead.
Muslim bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
Muslim suicide attack on Indian parliament kills 7, wounds 12
Muslim machine gun attack on Hindu temple in India. 31 dead, 86 injured

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Yemen Civil Wars
Iraq invades Kuwait
Kuwait expels 400,000 Palestinians
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...

I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensuality deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Islam is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

I seen far too many Muslim leaders calling for it you see Kalam. Your changing views notwithstanding.
I thought you were taking the piss when you said that.

That's absurd. How can something which violates scripture be considered Islam? That strain of hateful rhetoric emerged after the beginning of the whole Palestine conflict.

If you do not want to discuss or choose to view yourself as incapable of doing so, that's fine, but don't chalk it up to a failure on my part alone.

Not on either side, no.

That's not what I asked you. You can't even move to see what your side calls for in all those videos. Where the clerics call for what you do not see?

Where did what I said above have anything to do with Islam, Islamic scripture, etc. I see what I have seen.

You still don't get that. Say what you will. That's not what I see. Regardless.

^^ See Kalam

Smoke some more 420 420. :lol:

128_06_09_09_5_48_16.jpeg

This is not the environment. :razz:

But you do have a question coming my way and I will honor that one.

Ropey said:
That's not what I asked you. You can't even move to see what your side calls for in all those videos. Where the clerics call for what you do not see?

If your view is that most or many Palestinians promote a 'genocide' of Jews, please prove that with data from a survey or something similar. Is that really what you believe?

Where did what I said above have anything to do with Islam, Islamic scripture, etc. I see what I have seen.

You used the word 'Muslims'; you cut and pasted a long list of out-of-context scriptural passages ostensibly related to war.

Ropey said:

If your view is that most or many Palestinians promote a 'genocide' of Jews, please prove that with data from a survey or something similar. Is that really what you believe?

Not at all. I was saying that I asked you a simple yes or no question and on the first question you moved. You could have asked me if I saw... but you took my question and extended it to support yourself.

Kalam said:
You used the word 'Muslims'; you cut and pasted a long list of out-of-context scriptural passages ostensibly related to war.

I am talking about my question, not previous posts. Damn, but you are hard to discuss with, and possibly I am just as difficult to discuss with to you? ;)

I asked you one question. Why not simply say no and ask me if I see what the Palestinians are doing as genocide.

See? :eek:

In the beginning it has to be very simple questions Kalam. Or we are just having our ancestors dig holes and request the other person to jump in, just as I did to you, and you to me.

You've said things in the past. I've said things in the past. Let's move away from those things now. While we are doing that, let's move away from the rhetoric of the present as well?

Kalam said:
What does this have to do with me or Muslims or Palestinians...?

This is me saying, "How can we discuss when various drug addled people come in and continue the rhetoric of our posts?

I then return to the P F, 420 quid pro quo. (I'm an old man. I have the time.) :razz:

Eric Hoffer was one of the most influential American philosophers and free thinkers of the 20th Century. His books are still widely read and quoted today. Acclaimed for his thoughts on mass movements and fanaticism, Hoffer was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 1983. Hopewell Publications awards the best in independent publishing across a wide range of categories, singling out the most thought provoking titles in books and short prose, on a yearly basis in honor of Eric Hoffer.

Here is one of his columns from 1968 -- 42 years ago! Some things never change!

ISRAEL'S PECULIAR POSITION...by Eric Hoffer – Los Angeles Times May 26, 1968.

Eric Hoffer said:
The Jews are a peculiar people: things permitted to other nations are forbidden to the Jews. Other nations drive out thousands, even millions of people and there is no refugee problem. Russia did it, Poland and Czechoslovakia did it. Turkey threw out a million Greeks and Algeria a million Frenchman. Indonesia threw out heaven knows how many Chinese and no one says a word about refugees.

But in the case of Israel, the displaced Arabs have become eternal refugees.
Everyone insists that Israel must take back every single one.
Arnold Toynbee calls the displacement of the Arabs an atrocity greater than any committed by the Nazis.

Other nations when victorious on the battlefield dictate peace terms. But when Israel is victorious, it must sue for peace. Everyone expects the Jews to be the only real Christians in this world. Other nations, when they are defeated, survive and recover but should Israel be defeated it would be destroyed.

Had Nasser triumphed last June [1967], he would have wiped Israel off the map, and no one would have lifted a finger to save the Jews.

No commitment to the Jews by any government, including our own, is worth the paper it is written on. There is a cry of outrage all over the world when people die in Vietnam or when two Blacks are executed in Rhodesia.

But, when Hitler slaughtered Jews no one demonstrated against him.

The Swedes, who were ready to break off diplomatic relations with America because of what we did in Vietnam, did not let out a peep when Hitler was slaughtering Jews.
They sent Hitler choice iron ore, and ball bearings, and serviced his troops in Norway.

The Jews are alone in the world.

If Israel survives, it will be solely because of Jewish efforts. And Jewish resources.
Yet at this moment, Israel is our only reliable and unconditional ally. We can rely more on Israel than Israel can rely on us. And one has only to imagine what would have happened last summer [1967] had the Arabs and their Russian backers won the war, to realize how vital the survival of Israelis to America and the West in general.
I have a premonition that will not leave me; as it goes with Israel so will it go with all of us.

Should Israel perish, the Holocaust will be upon us all.

Israel's Peculiar Position[

We are all human beings.

But when Israel is victorious,...

That seems to be the major problem. When was the victory of Israel over Palestine. There is considerable history showing when Israel occupied different parts of Palestine but I can find no history where Israel has won land or legally acquired any land. It still looks like occupation.

Winston Churchill was a dangerous idiot used by zionists much like George Bush.
Revisionism is one approach to history, in the case of arabs it's perversionism, which isn't surprising, because they treat history like a computer game with a save/reload button, if they win some war, it's a gift from allah, if they lose it - it's a crime against humanity; murdering infidels - it's a gift from allah, when their asses are stomped for that - it's crime against humanity, because deep inside them they cosider arab ethos to be the humanity, others are infidels and don't count. They hate a level playing field, always trying to bend the rules in their favor, like instead of mustering balls and kicking jooze, they run to their wailing-weeping mosques of the UN, NGOs, commissions to get the latter to harm jooze for them. Well, as for uncle Winnie, arabs should be kissing his behind, of course, - he gave them Jordan.

Forum List

Back