Pagan roots of Valentines (Lupercalia) Day Exposed

It's a pagan holiday and if you choose to celebrate it you should do it with the full understanding that it is not the celebration of a deceased saint named Valentine. The meaning of it has nothing to do with a deceased saint. It's an occult holiday. Christians shouldn't celebrate it.
You're using a pc/internet system that has all sorts of filthy behavior going on, on it. Yet you're using it.

it is not clear to me that ANYONE celebrates Valentine's day as a RELIGIOUS
ISSUE---------I never saw a valentine's card with crosses on it------or heard of
the VALENTINE's day special MASS (maybe I missed something)
I think Catholics used to hold mass. Then again, they used to have a religious ceremony for everything: "Oh! Your uncle Louie took his first shit of the week? Praise God!!! Let's go to church!" Thankfully most of us outgrew the need for quite so much religious ceremony in our lives.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

And this is the point at which we are done. "You are wrong. I don't know how, but you must be, because otherwise, I am, and I can't be,"

I'm sure that we will have other interesting conversations. However, you should know that nothing you have told me has been original. You, based on your posts to me, presume that I have always been a pagan, or non-Christian, and that I never considered the possibility of being a Christian. Actually the exact opposite is true. I am not some lost soul who never had the benefit of Christianity; I am a Christian who came to understand that Christianity is...flawed at best.

And here is the thing. I may be completely full of shit, and have no idea what I am talking about. When I die, I may well meet this God of yours, and learn that I got it exactly wrong. Should that happen, I will happily take my place in Hell, in the knowledge that I made my choice fully cognizant of the consequences should I be wrong about my conclusions.

God forbid. Do not say that. You will not happily take your place in Hell! It is a horrific place and you don't want to go there! How could I presume that you were always Pagan if you went to Seminary? Surely you must have been very serious about your desire to know God if you went to the trouble to go to Seminary but as you may well have found most are more like a "cemetery" and in that I mean the teachers have a head knowledge but they do not know God. As the bible says, Knowledge puffeth up.

You've taken a turn away from God but clearly that turn happened with the help of some instructor who did not benefit you in your walk with God. How can you know if what you are hearing is from God and is true, Cern? I will tell you what I have learned about it. If by listening to them I feel drawn closer to God, I know it is Him. And if by listening to them I feel further away from God, I know it is not Him and they will do me no good. I am speaking about those who are supposed to be bible teachers, Pastors, etc. I have found that not all Pastors know God and some would lead you to backslide if you stayed in their churches they are so far from God themselves! I am watching the video in its entirety before showing it to you because I have to make sure it is the right one and I am not yet certain of it. When I am certain I will post it for you. I hope to speak to you again. Goodnight.
You presume that I accept the existence of divinity (God). I do not. Enjoy your video. Good night.
This is interesting. I knew the video I was looking for showed both the altar Moses made and the rock at Horeb which Moses struck and which gushed with water and showed the evidence of the smoothness of the stones from the water flow. I could not find the original video but I found this one which appears to be a remake of the original as it has less than a hundred views! I found it this morning. Considering that the area is extremely arid we know this wear on the rock from water couldn't have occurred by rain. You can see where the water flowed from the rock down into the terrain and also shows where it pooled up which would have been enough water to refresh all the Hebrews - the whole nation of God's people whom he did deliver from Egypt! How awesome is my God that he did this for his people. I'm truly amazed by this archaelogical find. Toward the end you will find her explaining the Hebrew word for certain word in scripture to explain further what you are seeing. I mention it as you have shown an interest in the Hebrew language. Enjoy!

You get that just because someone is standing in front of a big rock somewhere, claiming it to be something from the Bible, that doesn't make it evidence, right? When I am talking about archeological evidence, I mean actual verifiable, peer-reviewed evidence.

Were there peer reviews in the days of Abraham? Should an entire generation have dismissed everything that God did because there wasn't an atheist scientist available with his microscope to do a verifiable, peer-reviewed study? What about the eyewitnesses and the documented evidence of what happened called the Holy Bible Scriptures? What about the Word of God that when read aligns perfectly with what you are viewing in that video? If you will examine the entire video and look at the evidence before you I believe you will agree that what you are seeing before you does not fit with the landscape, and therein cannot be explained without the inclusion of the miracle which God did at Horeb for Moses and His people, Cern.

I am not trying to be difficult but I find that the scientists of our time have an agenda and that agenda is to dismiss every miracle God ever did because they are in the majority - atheists.

Close. We do have an agenda - that people base their perception of reality on rational, reason, and verifiable fact, rather than myth, emotion, and magical thinking.

It's a pagan holiday and if you choose to celebrate it you should do it with the full understanding that it is not the celebration of a deceased saint named Valentine. The meaning of it has nothing to do with a deceased saint. It's an occult holiday. Christians shouldn't celebrate it.
You're using a pc/internet system that has all sorts of filthy behavior going on, on it. Yet you're using it.

it is not clear to me that ANYONE celebrates Valentine's day as a RELIGIOUS
ISSUE---------I never saw a valentine's card with crosses on it------or heard of
the VALENTINE's day special MASS (maybe I missed something)
I think Catholics used to hold mass. Then again, they used to have a religious ceremony for everything: "Oh! Your uncle Louie took his first shit of the week? Praise God!!! Let's go to church!" Thankfully most of us outgrew the need for quite so much religious ceremony in our lives.

I believe the point she is trying to make is that Catholics who celebrated Valentine's day knew all along that they were celebrating Lupercalia and not the remembrance of a Saint named Valentine. I would have to disagree with that as I recall years ago some material that suggested otherwise. I do not believe that most people have any idea of the true meaning behind celebrating February 14th (which was originally began evening of Feb. 14th and then into February 15th) As the pagan feast of Lupercalia was adopted by the Roman Church it could be they chose to create the story of a St. Valentine who was martyred - to make it more acceptable to the people and perhaps there is no historical basis for it. Recently I read of one account that suggests there were actually three different stories about a man named Valentine depending on the time period, I believe. Nevertheless it had nothing to do with a martyr named Valentine as you, Cern, are well aware of.

On that note, I want to thank you for your honesty about the truth of the history of these Pagan feast days and I also commend Pogo for telling the truth about it because not every Pagan on this board is honest about such matters. In fact, there are some who will lie to you as they pretend to be Catholic and will pour out venomous hatred against me even while using a screen name that is after a demon or fallen angel and the people reading their writings have no idea. They think they are Catholic or former Catholics with no clue that they are deeply into the occult!

You didn't do that. You were up front from the beginning in telling me what you believed. I do appreciate your honesty in having done that.

God forbid. Do not say that. You will not happily take your place in Hell! It is a horrific place and you don't want to go there! How could I presume that you were always Pagan if you went to Seminary? Surely you must have been very serious about your desire to know God if you went to the trouble to go to Seminary but as you may well have found most are more like a "cemetery" and in that I mean the teachers have a head knowledge but they do not know God. As the bible says, Knowledge puffeth up.

You've taken a turn away from God but clearly that turn happened with the help of some instructor who did not benefit you in your walk with God. How can you know if what you are hearing is from God and is true, Cern? I will tell you what I have learned about it. If by listening to them I feel drawn closer to God, I know it is Him. And if by listening to them I feel further away from God, I know it is not Him and they will do me no good. I am speaking about those who are supposed to be bible teachers, Pastors, etc. I have found that not all Pastors know God and some would lead you to backslide if you stayed in their churches they are so far from God themselves! I am watching the video in its entirety before showing it to you because I have to make sure it is the right one and I am not yet certain of it. When I am certain I will post it for you. I hope to speak to you again. Goodnight.
You presume that I accept the existence of divinity (God). I do not. Enjoy your video. Good night.
This is interesting. I knew the video I was looking for showed both the altar Moses made and the rock at Horeb which Moses struck and which gushed with water and showed the evidence of the smoothness of the stones from the water flow. I could not find the original video but I found this one which appears to be a remake of the original as it has less than a hundred views! I found it this morning. Considering that the area is extremely arid we know this wear on the rock from water couldn't have occurred by rain. You can see where the water flowed from the rock down into the terrain and also shows where it pooled up which would have been enough water to refresh all the Hebrews - the whole nation of God's people whom he did deliver from Egypt! How awesome is my God that he did this for his people. I'm truly amazed by this archaelogical find. Toward the end you will find her explaining the Hebrew word for certain word in scripture to explain further what you are seeing. I mention it as you have shown an interest in the Hebrew language. Enjoy!

You get that just because someone is standing in front of a big rock somewhere, claiming it to be something from the Bible, that doesn't make it evidence, right? When I am talking about archeological evidence, I mean actual verifiable, peer-reviewed evidence.

Were there peer reviews in the days of Abraham? Should an entire generation have dismissed everything that God did because there wasn't an atheist scientist available with his microscope to do a verifiable, peer-reviewed study? What about the eyewitnesses and the documented evidence of what happened called the Holy Bible Scriptures? What about the Word of God that when read aligns perfectly with what you are viewing in that video? If you will examine the entire video and look at the evidence before you I believe you will agree that what you are seeing before you does not fit with the landscape, and therein cannot be explained without the inclusion of the miracle which God did at Horeb for Moses and His people, Cern.

I am not trying to be difficult but I find that the scientists of our time have an agenda and that agenda is to dismiss every miracle God ever did because they are in the majority - atheists.

Close. We do have an agenda - that people base their perception of reality on rational, reason, and verifiable fact, rather than myth, emotion, and magical thinking.

A rock that size split down the middle with evidence of water gushing down below (in a place that gets almost no rain?) and Scripture that depicts precisely of this happening after the Hebrews had traveled 3 days in the wilderness without water could not possibly be construed as a myth, emotion or magical thinking, Cern. This is rock solid evidence of the journey the Hebrews took after Moses led them out of Egypt. Rock solid evidence.

A rock that size split down the middle with evidence of water gushing down below (in a place that gets almost no rain?) and Scripture that depicts precisely of this happening after the Hebrews had traveled 3 days in the wilderness without water could not possibly be construed as a myth, emotion or magical thinking, Cern. This is rock solid evidence of the journey the Hebrews took after Moses led them out of Egypt. Rock solid evidence.

In scripture the words for both rock and water have deeper implications as when Jesus said he would give the water of life and that he could turn these stones into the children of Abraham.

The story is more likely about Moses hitting someone as dumb as a rock upside his head with his staff, which also is a word that is used figuratively, until he started gushing life giving water, teaching, that helped to sustain the people...his cup runneth over sort of thing.

Note to the casual observer:

Those who have been diverted by superstitious archaic lore end up in a very strange, disturbing, and unhealthy mental state. The difference between the state of mind consequent to either rational or irrational thinking is as great as the difference between the living and the dead.

Last edited:
It's called confirmation bias. The fact is there is no "eyewitness", or documented evidence of the existence of anything that happened in the Bible, outside of the Bible. That is kind of the point. I did watch the video, and the fact is that it is entirely subjective interpretation of evidence in order to make it fit a narrative. That is not how science works.

It's not my opinion, Cern. It is the Written Word of God. God is not a man that he should lie. The Word of God is true. I am referencing an actual event. Moses was operating in the power of God. That was God's power that defeated Pharaoh's magicians. Their magic was no match for the power of God. You know the story, don't you?
Except that the only evidence of any of that is the Bible. There is absolutely zero archeological evidence that Israelites were ever even in Egypt, let alone were ever slaves. it should be noted, incidentally, that the Egyptians were meticulous record keepers. There are extensive records of their slaves - Mesopotamians, Chaldeans, Babylonians (no Philistines - that seems to be another wholly imaginary race created by the Bible for which there is no actual record), but no Jews. No Moses. There simply is no collaboration of anything in the entire account of Moses, and the Egyptians, outside of the Bible. So, you'll forgive me if I find the account to be more than a little dubious.
I do have some videos that present archaelogical evidence such as the memorial altar Moses built to God on his journey leading the Hebrews out of Egypt and also the rock that was split where water gushed out. I can find that video and show it to you.
Really? and the source of those videos? And the peer reviewed confirmation of those claims would be...?
It's a good source. The Holy Spirit wouldn't have brought up that video to me for you if it wasn't a solid source. This is authentic. For some reason I believe I am mistaken and that both archaelogical finds are on the same video. I'll have to find it to make sure. Hold on. I'll go look for it.
You get that is an example of a circular argument, right? You like videos, here's one demonstrating how a circular argument works:

Cern, do you see Tammuz in Ezekiel 8:14 below? We see the photos presented by the RCC of Semiramus and her son, Tammuz, she was also called the Queen of heaven and we see that name mentioned in the scriptures too, but she was a witch who was the wife of Nimrod and joined him in human sacrifice of babies. Yet in those photos she is depicted as Mary and Tammuz is depicted as Baby Jesus. It's a deception. This goes all the way back to the time of Noah and his sons because Shem (Noah's son) is the one that put Nimrod to death. The Israelites knew very well about the occult because they had encountered it and some had fallen into it.

8747 FALSE GODS

Any gods other than the Lord himself. Some of these divinities took the form of images, others were mythical. Some Israelites became involved in idolatrous worship of such gods. The book of Acts records attempts to deify human beings.

False gods associated with foreign nations in the OT
Amon, the chief god of Egypt See also Jer 46:25

Asherah, a Canaanite goddess Ex 34:13-14 Asherah was the consort of El, the chief Canaanite god. Wooden poles, perhaps carved in her image, were often set up in her honour and placed near other pagan objects of worship. See also Dt 7:5; Jdg 6:25-30 Gideon destroys an Asherah pole; 1Ki 14:15,23; 1Ki 15:13; 1Ki 16:33; 1Ki 18:19 Elijah summons 400 prophets of Asherah to Mount Carmel. King Josiah’s reforms: 2Ki 23:4-7,13-16
Isa 27:9; Jer 17:2; Mic 5:14

Ashtoreth, a goddess of war and fertility Jdg 2:12-13 Ashtoreth, the consort of Baal, was associated with the evening star and was worshipped as Ishtar in Babylon and as Athtart in Aram. To the Greeks she was Astarte or Aphrodite and to the Romans, Venus. See also Jdg 10:6; 1Sa 7:3-4; 1Sa 12:10; 1Sa 31:10; 1Ki 11:5,33

Baal, a Canaanite and Phoenician god of fertility and rain Jdg 2:10-13 Baal, meaning “lord”, was pictured standing on a bull, a popular symbol of fertility and strength. Baal was associated with Asherah and Ashtoreth, goddesses of fertility.

Baal-Zebub, a popular deity of the Philistines Mt 12:24 pp Mk 3:22 pp Lk 11:15 Beelzebub is the Greek form of the Hebrew name “Baal-Zebub”, meaning “lord of the flies”. See also 2Ki 1:1-6,16-17

Bel, the chief deity of Babylon Isa 46:1 Bel was another name for the sun god, Marduk. Nebo, the god of learning and writing was the son of Marduk. See also Jer 50:2; Jer 51:44

Chemosh, the chief god of Moab 1Ki 11:7 See also Nu 21:29; 1Ki 11:33; 2Ki 23:13; Jer 48:7,13,46

Dagon, worshipped in Babylonia and Philistia Jdg 16:23 See also 1Sa 5:2-7; 1Ch 10:10

Molech, the chief deity of Ammon 1Ki 11:4-5 See also Lev 18:21 The practice of sacrificing children to Molech was common in Phoenicia and the region; Lev 20:2-5; 1Ki 11:7,33; 2Ki 23:10 Josiah destroyed the area where the altars for child sacrifice were located; 2Ki 23:13; Isa 57:9; Jer 32:35; Jer 49:1,3; Zep 1:5; Ac 7:43

Tammuz, a Babylonian fertility god Eze 8:14

The worship of false gods was a snare to God’s people
Their worship included disgusting rites 1Ki 14:23-24; 1Ki 19:18; Jer 7:31; Hos 13:2

Numerous attempts were made to stop the worship of Baal and other false gods Jdg 6:28-32; 1Ki 18:17-40 See also 2Ki 10:18-28; 2Ki 11:18; 2Ki 23:4-5,13

Attempts to stop false worship proved unsuccessful 2Ki 21:3 The word “Baal” was not orginally a proper name but came to be used as such. See also 2Ch 28:1-4; Hos 13:1-2

Warnings against and condemnation of, the worship of false gods
Ps 40:4; Da 3:29 Nebuchadnezzar came to realise the foolishness of worshipping false gods See also Ps 4:2; Jer 13:25; Jer 16:19; Am 2:4; Zep 1:4

The first Christians were confronted with the worship of Greek and Roman deities
Zeus and Hermes Ac 14:12 Zeus was the patron god of the city of Lystra and his temple was there. Paul was identified as the god Hermes (the Roman Mercury), Zeus’attendant and spokesman.

Artemis Ac 19:24-28 Artemis was the Greek name for the Roman goddess, Diana.

Castor and Pollux See also Ac 28:11 the two “sons of Zeus”, regarded as the guardian deities of sailors

Attempts to deify human beings

Ac 12:21-22; Ac 14:12-15; Ac 28:6
Huh...well, you come closest to at least being honest - that, in fact, other divine beings do exist. Unfortunately, you then call them "false gods". Except, by whose standards? They would certainly be "false" gods to the Israelites. After all, their God was Yehovah. However, Just as Yehovah was the god of the Isrealites, who are you, or anyone else, to say that Yehovah was not the "false god' to the Greeks, or the Egyptians, or the Celts? Yehovah had every right to deliver the commands he did to the Israelites; after all, if one accepts the stories of the Bible, he did deliver them. But, you see, I came from an entirely different part of the world. Herne, Cernunos, and Boadicea were the creators, protectors, and saviours of my people. It is your Jehovah who was the interloper, and the false god.

I know that you believe that to be the case but I am asking you to please allow me the opportunity to present the truth which I know so that you might consider all of the evidence before making up your mind, Cern. From your comment above I am taking it that you would consider that the names I have listed ( a partial list of names) are beings which would be calling, "divine beings," or "gods," am I right?
Well...I would consider them gods as much as Yehovah is God. Again, remember, I am atheist. I reject the existence of divinity, regardless of the name, or nature one wishes to ascribe to that divinity, as there is simply no objective evidence supporting the existence of such.

One more thing...

You say that Herne Cernunos, and Bodecea were the creators, protectors, and saviors of your people. What evidence have you been given to come to that conclusion?
None, beyond the holy writings, and traditional religious history of the Celts. That is rather my point. As the Israelites had the oral traditions of their ancestors, and had their god, so to did other peoples. And let's face it, the gods of the Celts protected them pretty well. The Vikings, the Huns, The Alexandrians, the Romans, even the Holy Roman Empire - all dashed themselves against Hadrian's wall, and all failed. So long as the Celts kept themselves pure, their traditions, their society, their army, their gods kept them safe from all. So, yeah. Seems the Celtic gods did a pretty good job of protecting the Celts for nearly 1200 years.

You ask: God can protect me from what? You make this statement as if I need protection from something.
-end quote

Is there anyone on this earth that does not need protection from evil, Cern? We are living in an world full of evil. Only God can protect us.
Oh my! I'm sorry. What a scary world you live in. I do not live in a world filled with evil. I live in a world filled with beauty, and wonder. A world, granted, that is filled with people who are selfish, stupid, shortsighted, and entirely unpredictable. However, I don't need some supernatural b3eing to protect me from them. I have the law, and society for that. But an "evil world"/ No. I do not live in such a place. I am sorry that you do. I can understand why you eed your God to protect you. I hope he does so.
I'm not afraid because I am a child of God and according to Luke 10:19 God has given me authority over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means harm me. But we do live in a world that is (as you say) filled with people who are selfish, stupid, shortsighted and entirely unpredictable. Now you say that you do not need some supernatural being to protect you from them. That you have the law and society for that. But I have a question for you. What happens if a witch that is more powerful than you are comes into your territory and tries to take over and drive you out through their own warfare against you and you are losing the battle? What do you then? Move to another city? What if it happens there? Whose going to protect you when your life is in danger?
But I should be afraid? What happens if a what does who?!?! You've been playing too much D&D, my friend. What do you think witches are? Wolves that piss on the ground and stake out territory? It doesn't work that way. Not outside of a fantasy novel, anyway. LOL:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
I would never have anything to do with Dungeons and Dragons role playing game as it is a doorway to demonic oppression / possession and there are young people who have died while involved in that deadly game. Through their involvement with Dungeons and Dragons people can become demonically controlled without realizing what is happening to them. Sadly some schools have even permitted these games to be played as a part of extracurricular clubs. Such games are a crash course in witchcraft.

Interesting that you should bring that particular game up. I have tried to warn people on this board about that game but they do not see the danger. For those who are not familiar with Dungeons and Dragons, it is a game portrayed as an adventure where many battles are fought with various monsters and beings, each having certain abilities and characteristics. There are manuals available with many pictures and details about these different characters.

The players are supposed to visualize the action of the game in their minds. The better they become at "seeing" and anticipating the moves of their opponent the more advanced they become in the game. These "monsters" are actually real demons. What they are visualizing in their minds is what they are actually beginning to see in the spirit world. The spirit world is real and there are people here on this board who will readily admit to that fact. The imagination is a key stepping stone to contact with the spirit world and as the player continues in this D & D game they become infested with demons. There are more advanced manuals that detail spells, incantations and demonic writing that is used and taught to the witches and warlocks of The Brotherhood itslef. (that is an organization known to some Witches but likely not known to those who do not know about the occult). Higher level players of D & D have admitted to conversing with these beings (demons) and even inviting these demons into them for greater powers.

So if the reader can imagine that D & D would be like the crash course in witchcraft, the battles that take place over territory, disputes among witches, warlocks is very real and in some cases ends with the death of the one with the weaker powers. Satan's kingdom is highly organized. There are territories and there are people in certain positions of authority in those territories and there are on occasion battles for those territories and the power over those territories.

For an example, there is a testimony of a Doctor who worked at a hospital in the intensive care unit. She was a Christian and the Lord had permitted her to stand in the gap (she prayed daily) for the hospital and the city according to Ezekiel 22:30-31 as the city and hospital had a number of powerful witches in it.

This Doctor had encountered patients who were dying because they were under attack by a very powerful group of witches. In fact, there were high level witches working in that hospital and in the department she worked in. Their prayers against the doctor didn't work (because she was a Christian) but against those who were targeted and also against those involved in the occult who became sick and ended up in that hospital, things were taking a turn for the worse.

One by one the Doctor interceded for them and God did a great work but in one particular case a man (who was a witch although he denied this) was in great danger and was quickly fading. He had been in a battle with a more powerful witch over a territory. She had come across many patients afflicted by witchcraft attacks before so she knew what she was seeing.

She did tell the man what God had revealed to her about him but he denied it and said she was crazy (this is a common reaction from people in witchcraft- to accuse someone who knows what is going on of being crazy - because the occult is a hidden society and these people are very guarded about revealing what they are involved in - secrecy is a rule that is taken very seriously).

Later, when he was on the verge of dying and had become desperate he admitted to her it was true. She asked him if she could pray for him and while I am writing about this story from memory I do recall that when the doctor prayed for him he was completely healed and knew that it was the Lord Jesus Christ who had healed him!

It seems to me as I recall that this man who was healed decided not accept Jesus Christ as his savior even after God saving his life but chose to move to another city and continue in his quest for power and involvement in witchcraft as he could no longer stay in the same city with the more powerful witch who had almost killed him. It is sad to say that not everyone who sees the power of God and even knows God saved their life, is willing to give up witchcraft. What they do not realize is that ultimately it will lead to their eternal destruction.

Thank you for reading. I hope to return later (God willing) and continue the discussion.

Last edited:

That not one scientist who is not connected in some way with a religious organisation - thus with an agenda - has examined. You do get the problem this presents for anyone who has not already decided that your mythology is accurate, right?

You ask: God can protect me from what? You make this statement as if I need protection from something.
-end quote

Is there anyone on this earth that does not need protection from evil, Cern? We are living in an world full of evil. Only God can protect us.
Oh my! I'm sorry. What a scary world you live in. I do not live in a world filled with evil. I live in a world filled with beauty, and wonder. A world, granted, that is filled with people who are selfish, stupid, shortsighted, and entirely unpredictable. However, I don't need some supernatural b3eing to protect me from them. I have the law, and society for that. But an "evil world"/ No. I do not live in such a place. I am sorry that you do. I can understand why you eed your God to protect you. I hope he does so.
I'm not afraid because I am a child of God and according to Luke 10:19 God has given me authority over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means harm me. But we do live in a world that is (as you say) filled with people who are selfish, stupid, shortsighted and entirely unpredictable. Now you say that you do not need some supernatural being to protect you from them. That you have the law and society for that. But I have a question for you. What happens if a witch that is more powerful than you are comes into your territory and tries to take over and drive you out through their own warfare against you and you are losing the battle? What do you then? Move to another city? What if it happens there? Whose going to protect you when your life is in danger?
But I should be afraid? What happens if a what does who?!?! You've been playing too much D&D, my friend. What do you think witches are? Wolves that piss on the ground and stake out territory? It doesn't work that way. Not outside of a fantasy novel, anyway. LOL:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
I would never have anything to do with Dungeons and Dragons role playing game as it is a doorway to demonic oppression / possession and there are young people who have died while involved in that deadly game. Through their involvement with Dungeons and Dragons people can become demonically controlled without realizing what is happening to them. Sadly some schools have even permitted these games to be played as a part of extracurricular clubs. Such games are a crash course in witchcraft.

Interesting that you should bring that particular game up. I have tried to warn people on this board about that game but they do not see the danger. For those who are not familiar with Dungeons and Dragons, it is a game portrayed as an adventure where many battles are fought with various monsters and beings, each having certain abilities and characteristics. There are manuals available with many pictures and details about these different characters.

The players are supposed to visualize the action of the game in their minds. The better they become at "seeing" and anticipating the moves of their opponent the more advanced they become in the game. These "monsters" are actually real demons. What they are visualizing in their minds is what they are actually beginning to see in the spirit world. The spirit world is real and there are people here on this board who will readily admit to that fact. The imagination is a key stepping stone to contact with the spirit world and as the player continues in this D & D game they become infested with demons. There are more advanced manuals that detail spells, incantations and demonic writing that is used and taught to the witches and warlocks of The Brotherhood itslef. (that is an organization known to some Witches but likely not known to those who do not know about the occult). Higher level players of D & D have admitted to conversing with these beings (demons) and even inviting these demons into them for greater powers.

So if the reader can imagine that D & D would be like the crash course in witchcraft, the battles that take place over territory, disputes among witches, warlocks is very real and in some cases ends with the death of the one with the weaker powers. Satan's kingdom is highly organized. There are territories and there are people in certain positions of authority in those territories and there are on occasion battles for those territories and the power over those territories.

For an example, there is a testimony of a Doctor who worked at a hospital in the intensive care unit. She was a Christian and the Lord had permitted her to stand in the gap (she prayed daily) for the hospital and the city according to Ezekiel 22:30-31 as the city and hospital had a number of powerful witches in it.

This Doctor had encountered patients who were dying because they were under attack by a very powerful group of witches. In fact, there were high level witches working in that hospital and in the department she worked in. Their prayers against the doctor didn't work (because she was a Christian) but against those who were targeted and also against those involved in the occult who became sick and ended up in that hospital, things were taking a turn for the worse.

One by one the Doctor interceded for them and God did a great work but in one particular case a man (who was a witch although he denied this) was in great danger and was quickly fading. He had been in a battle with a more powerful witch over a territory. She had come across many patients afflicted by witchcraft attacks before so she knew what she was seeing.

She did tell the man but at first what God had revealed to her about him but he denied it and said she was crazy (this is a common reaction from people in witchcraft- to accuse someone who knows what is going on of being crazy - because the occult is a hidden society and these people are very guarded about revealing what they are involved in - secrecy is a rule that is taken very seriously).

Later, when he was on the verge of dying and had become desperate he admitted to her it was true. She asked him if she could pray for him and while I am writing about this story from memory I do recall that when the doctor prayed for him he was completely healed and knew that it was the Lord Jesus Christ who had healed him!

It seems to me as I recall that this man who was healed decided not accept Jesus Christ as his savior even after God saving his life but chose to move to another city as he could not stay in the same city with the more powerful witch who had almost killed him. It is sad to say that not everyone who sees the power of God and even knows God saved their life, is willing to give up witchcraft. What they do not realize is that ultimately it will lead to their eternal destruction.

Thank you for reading. I hope to return later (God willing) and continue the discussion.
Dude...I am so not going down another rabbit hole with you. The point is that you seem to have this concept of witches, and witchcraft that belongs in a fantasy novel, not the real world. Allow me to clue you in. I am 50 years old. Do you know how many magickal battles I have been in during my life? Exactly. Zero. It just doesn't work that way in the real world.

one does not have to BELIEVE in a divine being to believe that the bible is
a document that recounts a real history-----One does not have to believe that
Zeus is married to Hera----to believe that Odysseus and pals attacked Troy

No, but one does need verifiable, accurate evidence outside of the book itself. Keep in mind, I mean evidence of the events, not the places. For instance, they have found evidence of Glastonbury Tor. Does that meant that Arthur, his knights, and the "Great Merlin" existed? Absolutely not. There is simply no corroborating evidence for the Bible.

No, but one does need verifiable, accurate evidence outside of the book itself. Keep in mind, I mean evidence of the events, not the places. For instance, they have found evidence of Glastonbury Tor. Does that meant that Arthur, his knights, and the "Great Merlin" existed? Absolutely not. There is simply no corroborating evidence for the Bible.

I did not suggest that the events PROVE a deity-----I am fascinated with ancient
writings and their VALUE because they are the TRUE WORKINGS of the human
mind-------not just gibberish (like your output)

I did not suggest that the events PROVE a deity-----I am fascinated with ancient
writings and their VALUE because they are the TRUE WORKINGS of the human
mind-------not just gibberish (like your output)
Unless by "value" you mean their literary value, then these ancient writings have no value if their veracity cannot be confirmed.

I have no problem with the Bible as a literary work, not unlike the Etta, the writings of Homer, or any other ancient mythology. I have a problem with anyone suggesting that the Bible is a valid archeological tool.

No, xianity has genderized the endocosmogenic nature of marking time by projecting their internal mental geometry onto a scapegoat, in this case homosexuals. This mental geometry, as Julia Kristeva has remarked requires an astonishing amount of energy, this strange faith that (enacts [italics]) the inadequation of life to itself. That is why the xian prisoner will define it as homsexual: they are projecting, that is to say, de-cathecting.

The time of year matters also to the actual geography of where the myth arose: the Mediterranean region, where, as John of Patmos wails away in the night writing the Book of Revelation, whilst over yonder, Saphho and the girls frolic in delirium. Wait awhile (March or April) and the geography will adjust itself so that the prisoners can see the truer nature of the malady: Persephone awakens once again, and it's time for, as Klages says....'That primal feeling, through which human regulation comes under the sway of daemonic rhythm, dissolving the vitreous resistance of law in the undulating ether of the cosmic pulse.' (Klages, Science of Character)

'By stramonium streams where daemon grows' writes S.T. Coleridge, who rightly claimed that xianity and paganism were the same religion.

@116: the contradiction is that by calling it valueless, a value is given by default. What is the value at the point of exchange? One of the world's most dangerous self-glossing pieces of literature had to increase in value due precisely to dissemination, ironic for those Valentine protesters who are unaware of their own homoerotic passion-seeking. "I Truth, lie." (Jacques Lacan)

Yes, my Master and Lord Jesus Christ went wherever there were sinners, idolaters, lost people too.. Is the servant greater than the Master? The great commission is to go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel, to go to the highways and byways and that would include the internet highway, Tyrone. You need to be saved. You are following a false prophet, an occultist Joseph Smith whose doctrine is a doctrine of devils. You need to get rid of your Joseph Smith Books, leave the cult you are in and come to Jesus Christ while you still have time to do it.

Your problem is not with me, Tyrone. Yes, you hate me. This is true but you first hated Jesus Christ and the only reason you hate me and mock me is because I am a servant of Jesus Christ. I'm doing what I am supposed to be doing. The question is, why aren't you? Why aren't you redeeming the time? You will have to give an account before God for every idle word you've ever spoken, Tyrone. You are not your own god and you won't be receiving your own planet or whatever it is Joseph Smith told you you'd get. Joseph Smith was a false prophet who has led many poor souls to hell. Don't end up like them. Repent.

-end quote

She did tell the man but at first what God had revealed to her about him but he denied it and said she was crazy (this is a common reaction from people in witchcraft- to accuse someone who knows what is going on of being crazy - because the occult is a hidden society and these people are very guarded about revealing what they are involved in - secrecy is a rule that is taken very seriously).

It seems to me as I recall that this man who was healed decided not accept Jesus Christ as his savior even after God saving his life but chose to move to another city as he could not stay in the same city with the more powerful witch who had almost killed him. It is sad to say that not everyone who sees the power of God and even knows God saved their life, is willing to give up witchcraft. What they do not realize is that ultimately it will lead to their eternal destruction.

Dude...I am so not going down another rabbit hole with you. The point is that you seem to have this concept of witches, and witchcraft that belongs in a fantasy novel, not the real world. Allow me to clue you in. I am 50 years old. Do you know how many magickal battles I have been in during my life? Exactly. Zero. It just doesn't work that way in the real world.

I'm not asking you to go down any rabbit hole, Cern. I merely responded to your reply because what you said was not accurate. In response to your claim that I have a concept about witches and witchcraft that belong in a fantasy novel, I have to tell you that this isn't my concept. What I've given you is the testimonies of people who have prayed for people in witchcraft who have come under attack through spells, hexes, psychic attacks, etc. You say that you have never been in a magickal battle with anyone.

Have you ever been under a psychic attack from another witch? Have you ever been the recipient of someone trying to harm you through witchcraft? Have you ever tried to harm anyone by using a spell to retaliate in response to something that someone did to you? You need not answer those questions I am merely clarifying what I meant in my recounting the testimony of a doctor who ministered to people in a hospital where she witnessed and encountered patients who had come under such an attack.

In fact, there is a former high level Witch named Bill Schnoebelen who wrote an entire book about Wicca. It's called Wicca, Satan's little lie and is available online. Bill states that in his experience as a witch this was a constant problem. He didn't call them magickal battles. He called them psychic attacks / pyschic wars. In his book Bill writes about his coven and the trouble of Witches covens in psychic wars that plagued his city:

But we were never really at peace. We did all the right things and tried to help our people grow, but they never seemed fulfilled either. They acted happy, but their eyes were dark and hollow. They said they were fulfilled but their lives denied it. We were the ONLY married couple in Wicca that didn't get divorced!

Sadly, a majority of the people we tried to help got worse! Many of them became either so filled with their own egos that they could not relate to anyone else or they sank into the mire of drugs or liquor. To or three went quite insane!

in Milwaukee, we had psychic wars between groups. Witches were shooting at each other in the streets because of adultery. Curses were filling the air like mosquitos on a hot Wisconsin night!

Pagans like to make fun of Catholics because of all the wars they started, but the only difference between the Pagans and the Catholics is that the Pagans never ran a government and had the power to raise armies.

I used to read THE GREEN EGG, Tim Zell's Neo-Pagan magazine. Almost every issue contained a vicious feud in the letter columns.

Why? Because you are dealing with sinful, fallen human beings,that's why! God says the human heart is desperately wicked and deceitful above all things (Jeremiah 17:9).

You may not call yourself a Satanist, but if you have not made Jesus Christ your Lord and Master,then Satan is your lord and master. We learned this the hard way! - Bill Schoenbelen Wicca Satan's little White Lie

So there you have it. One man who was the head of a coven in Wisconsin and a very powerful witch who gave his life to Jesus Christ and says that these feuds between witches /covens was a major problem.

I want you to consider something, Cern. How was it that Mary Magdalene knew Jesus as her Lord and Master while the Pharisees and Saduccees did not know Him as Mary knew him? How did that happen? I will tell you how it happened. It wasn't by study because surely the high priests You presume that I received him into her heart as her Lord and immediately she was in a place of being able to understand what the Pharisees could not.

She was able to know these things by the Holy Spirit because she had a real relationship with Jesus Christ. Not with her mind. But with her heart. We believe with our heart and we are saved. We trust with our heart and come to know Jesus. It is with our heart. Not with our mind.

I am sure that you are far more knowledgeable on these Hebrew words and your study but I am. Yet I can tell you right now by the Holy Spirit that something is very wrong and you were misled. I do not know how but God does.

The Word of God is pure. The Word of God is true. The Word of God does not require a Hebrew translation to understand it. Indeed Jesus tells us that the gospel is so simple that even a small child can understand it! Can a small child understand what you are speaking about right now? Not likely. But a small child can know the love of Jesus Christ and receive him by faith into their heart because a small child is not skeptical and untrusting of what he is told. He simply believes!

That is what you must do! You must put down all that tells you to trust your finite mind and accept that God's ways are higher than your ways. God takes the foolish things of this world and uses them to confound the wise. We cannot be wise in our own wisdom. We cannot hold righteousness in unrighteousness. We have to take God at his Word just as it reads. He alone is God. Is there any other god? I know not any. He alone is the Lord God Almighty.
And this is the point at which we are done. "You are wrong. I don't know how, but you must be, because otherwise, I am, and I can't be,"

I'm sure that we will have other interesting conversations. However, you should know that nothing you have told me has been original. You, based on your posts to me, presume that I have always been a pagan, or non-Christian, and that I never considered the possibility of being a Christian. Actually the exact opposite is true. I am not some lost soul who never had the benefit of Christianity; I am a Christian who came to understand that Christianity is...flawed at best.

And here is the thing. I may be completely full of shit, and have no idea what I am talking about. When I die, I may well meet this God of yours, and learn that I got it exactly wrong. Should that happen, I will happily take my place in Hell, in the knowledge that I made my choice fully cognizant of the consequences should I be wrong about my conclusions.

This isn't the only video about these archaelogical discoveries. There are quite a few people online that discuss these two discoveries, Moses altar and the rock Moses struck where water gushed out. Many people have found these discoveries to be very significant, Cern. Many people believe that the discovery aligns perfectly with the Scriptures in the bible that give the account of the water which flowed out of the rock at Horeb. Could it be that you are looking for reasons not to believe that God delivered the Hebrews who were in Egypt, that Moses was chosen by God to lead them to the promised land (Israel) and that the Hebrews did wander in the wilderness for 40 years? Could it be that there is a reason you don't want to believe that the Hebrews were held captive in Egypt? God caused the water to come out of the rock of Horeb for his people because they were thirsty. They were 3 days in the desert with no water. They were very thirsty and God performed this miracle for them. God's miracles demonstrate His great power but truly if you look at creation, the moon,the stars, the earth, the universe, all of this was created by God. My God is the creator of heaven and earth. Nothing is too difficult for My God.

It is your choice to not believe it because you couldn't see a peer review but I do not recall anyone else ever asking for one. It simply wouldn't have any bearing in this case. The evidence is right before your very eyes in the video and it is confirmed in Scripture. To a "T"!

Forum List

Back