Packers At Seahawks

I dont think they rate him higher than Tom Brady.of all the experienced quarterbacks that have been in the league with over 5 years of experience,i would still rank him second behind Brady.

My rankings would be 1.Brady,2.Rodgers,3.Brees,4.Rothlesberger-was fine till last two years when idiot "mr conservative" todd haley became their offenseive coordinater and has driven that franchise into the ground and STILL was retained this year amazingly.

Big Ben was doing great till HE came along and destroyed everything "just so you understand why i rank him fourth in the mix." 5.P Manning.

Right now I would rate Wilson, Foles and Luck ahead of Roethlisberger. Even IMO, Kaepernick.
I am surprised anyone could rate Payton Manning that low. Manning is probably the greatest quarterback in the history of the NFL.

Oh no. Now I feel so stupid.

Bottom line... I still have the Seahawks ...always have..always will. And you don't.

Bottom line, you can have the Seahawks, and you were way off and always will be.

I was WAY off ??... you are such an idiot and a dick. I almost nailed it exactly.

You must lead a pretty pathetic life to be so concerned with my prognostications.

I was closer than any popular pundit out there.

If you don't believe me go out and find a closer prediction.

Have at it loser. I am looking forward to you PROVING what YOU say for a change rather than just running your mouth with NOTHING to back it up.

I said 40-50 points for the Hawks and 10-17 for Green Bay. Result..I was off by a total of 5 points. Go find a closer prediction or shut the fuck up you fucking insect.

Last edited:
It is, sort of, when you can reasonably speculate from watching the game that if Sherman hadn't blocked his man right into Thomas with a big impact that Seattle would have had possession in very good field position. In all likelyhood Seattle probably would have scored. Take away the TD that GB got off the extremely rare interference call on Bobby Wagner and voila Seattle wins with 43... I did say between 40-50.

It isn't a huge stretch that Seattle could have scored more points and held GB to fewer. That penalty that was in fact totally justified was the Packers longest play and without it they wouldn't have scored on that drive. All Wagner would have had to do is turn his head. He is one of the most talented linebackers in the NFL. I think it was a case where the noise in the Clink worked against the Hawks for a change. The Seattle DBs work as well together as any in the league. There is no doubt that Sherman and Maxwell gave a yell to Bobby and he just didn't hear them. It's not like he prevented the GB receiver from making the catch. The ball was overthrown. It was third down. Seattle would have got the ball back on the next play.

So the final score without those two plays should have been 43-9.

It doesn't really matter now does it. Seattle sure started better in 2014 than 2013 when they just eeked out a win in Carolina. Green Bay is arguably a top 5 team in the NFC and Seattle beat them convincingly. If the Hawks spank the Chargers next Sunday and repeat the Super Bowl beatdown of Denver the week after without sustaining any serious injuries to key players like Harvin we may be witnessing one of the better seasons for any team in NFL history.

It means you were way off, it could have, should have, would have means absolutely nothing. You stated close to 50 to 10. Read your own damn words, the final score is what it is, not close to 50.

You wouldn't happen to be Mr Negative... 9/11 sock puppet would you...

I was WAY off ??... you are such an idiot and a dick. I almost nailed it exactly.

You must lead a pretty pathetic life to be so concerned with my prognostications.

Have at it loser. I am looking forward to you PROVING what YOU say for a change rather than just running your mouth with NOTHING to back it up.

Almost 50 is not 36, two touchdowns, if it was 45, maybe, you just keep proving my theory on Seahawk fans.

I was thinking you are Huggy's sock. More sane than Huggy but still a sock.

You are such an idiot. Amazing you staying up all night and this is all you can muster? Socks? How original.

Get some sleep. You are getting delirious.

You see I actually have a reason to be up... these are the golden hours for the drug dealers and prostitutes I have to keep off of the property I guard. I couldn't sleep now if I tried because the dogs go off and create quite a racket 30-50 times a night/early mornings on weekends.

I'll be waiting for you to show a closer prediction on the Sea/packers game. Since your are so concerned I was so "Way Off". It shouldn't be so hard to find someone that was Way Closer.

Why? Because we both love our Seahawks...I think at least 68K crammed into Century Link field for every Seattle home game and thousands more who follow the Hawks feels the same thing, don't you.

Almost 50 is not 36, two touchdowns, if it was 45, maybe, you just keep proving my theory on Seahawk fans.

I said 40-50. 36 is only 4 away. I said 10-17 for GB. I was 1 point away on GB's score.

You can check it yourself but it looks like you are having reading comp problems. Not surprising. You have trouble understanding most things that a normal human would find simple.

You are such an idiot. Amazing you staying up all night and this is all you can muster? Socks? How original.

You see I actually have a reason to be up... these are the golden hours for the drug dealers and prostitutes I have to keep off of the property I guard. I couldn't sleep now if I tried because the dogs go off and create quite a racket 30-50 times a night/early mornings on weekends.

I'll be waiting for you to show a closer prediction on the Sea/packers game. Since your are so concerned I was so "Way Off". It shouldn't be so hard to find someone that was Way Closer.

I picked the Packers to score 17...does that count? 24-17 to be exact.

I said 40-50. 36 is only 4 away. I said 10-17 for GB. I was 1 point away on GB's score.

You can check it yourself but it looks like you are having reading comp problems. Not surprising. You have trouble understanding most things that a normal human would find simple.

Check the third post in this thread. You stated close to 50. Green Bay no more than 10.
Night.

This game will embarrass the Packers.

Seattle somewhere near 50

GB no more than 10

He was right.....I think he got you there Huggy....

I picked the Packers to score 17...does that count? 24-17 to be exact.

That was a good pick. The big money bettors had the Hawks minus 6 at kickoff.

The dipstick regrettably didn't make a guess. He specializes in doing his QBing on Mondays...LOL Or in the case of a Thursday night game...Saturdays..LOL

GB no more than 10

He was right.....I think he got you there Huggy....

That was only one prediction...later I ammended it. That was my first guess. I could have gone back and changed it but I made it too far back and the edit was turned off. It's no big friggin deal.

On another thread I called it closer as the game drew nearer.

The dweeb just enjoys being a dick. He is a sad pathetic loser.

I would be nicer to him but he has been an asshole for years..we have a history. I don't cut assholes any slack.

That was only one prediction...later I ammended it. That was my first guess. I could have gone back and changed it but I made it too far back and the edit was turned off. It's no big friggin deal.

I would be nicer to him but he has been an asshole for years..we have a history. I don't cut assholes any slack.

Lol! I knew you could justify your being wrong. Thanks for more proof!

BTW, you can't be nicer, you never have and never will, an ass is an ass.

Lol! I knew you could justify your being wrong. Thanks for more proof!

BTW, you can't be nicer, you never have and never will, an ass is an ass.

The first 'Pap Smear' of the 2014 season............:cool-45:.

I know.You're initial impressions of his posts would make you think that he is indeed a sock puppet of Huggys.same arrogant attitude,same blatant ignoring of facts that prove his ramblings to be pure B.S .

But naw,its not a sock of his.He isnt that much more sane than Huggy believe me.

they both cant accept facts that the Rams are coming back to LA next year.

the writing is all on the wall in saint louis.they have one foot out the door already. Antiquity wont post on my thread of mine below here in this link because he knows he cant stand toe to toe with me in a discussion on this.

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I handed his ass to him on a platter on another thread about this so he is avoiding my thread knowing that.:biggrin:

Huggy? well you know how arrogant and what a hypocrite HE is,how he can never admit when he has been proven wrong. His behaviour is no different on this thread as you can see if you look at his posts..

see what I mean about the ignorance of antiquity? Not surprsing one bit he would be that dense enough to actually believe you are a sock of mine when we have a long history here of not getting along.:rolleyes-41:

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

seeing how arrogant these two are,it makes me believe ALL seattle fans are like this.I sure hope not.

Seattle 21-10

Dunno? First game of the season...

Hawks looked sharper in the preseason than any team I viewed...by a LOT!

The game in Denver really didn't mean a thing. I mean... most fans believe that none of the preseason exhibitions matter but in this new age of Pete Carroll's tenure my take on the significance has changed significantly.

For some reason not yet fully explained by Carroll he left not 18...but 19 presumed starters in Seattle for the exhibition in Denver. That's more than half of the first stringers. Denver played just about all of their number ones. Still even with the scrubs and wannabees the Hawks just about scored more and gave up less than Denver. So...seriously the outcome was less than nothing to the Hawks. The fact that the media reported it like it mattered was hilarious.

Fast forward to the second game with the Chargers both teams played their #1's for most of the first half. Clearly Carroll and the SD coaches wanted to see something in the starters even if it was bound to be a bit ragged. But that's not what happened. Seattle came out sharp and precise.

Then in last week's game Chicago clearly was trying to win the exhibition and for the Hawks it was more of the same. Blistering offense. It the last 4 qtrs of first string football in those two games the Hawks put up around 70 pts to less than ten from the other guys.

Russell Wilson's QB rating average was around 130. That's crazy good for preseason.

I don't see the game with Green Bay as the Hawk's opener. They have clearly already worked out any bugs they might have needed to work on before they took the stage for the last two exhibitions.

Having watched Green Bay ...it was a different story. They still had plenty to get better when their number one's left the field on Friday.

If GB doesn't step it up they will be blown out on September 4th.

THIS year the Hawks will be more than ready to take GB apart piece by piece play by play.

GB no more than 10

Broncos for the Super Bowl. ( so I hear ) :dunno:

Forum List

Back