Packers At Seahawks

Seattle 21-10

Dunno? First game of the season...

Hawks looked sharper in the preseason than any team I viewed...by a LOT!

The game in Denver really didn't mean a thing. I mean... most fans believe that none of the preseason exhibitions matter but in this new age of Pete Carroll's tenure my take on the significance has changed significantly.

For some reason not yet fully explained by Carroll he left not 18...but 19 presumed starters in Seattle for the exhibition in Denver. That's more than half of the first stringers. Denver played just about all of their number ones. Still even with the scrubs and wannabees the Hawks just about scored more and gave up less than Denver. So...seriously the outcome was less than nothing to the Hawks. The fact that the media reported it like it mattered was hilarious.

Fast forward to the second game with the Chargers both teams played their #1's for most of the first half. Clearly Carroll and the SD coaches wanted to see something in the starters even if it was bound to be a bit ragged. But that's not what happened. Seattle came out sharp and precise.

Then in last week's game Chicago clearly was trying to win the exhibition and for the Hawks it was more of the same. Blistering offense. It the last 4 qtrs of first string football in those two games the Hawks put up around 70 pts to less than ten from the other guys.

Russell Wilson's QB rating average was around 130. That's crazy good for preseason.

I don't see the game with Green Bay as the Hawk's opener. They have clearly already worked out any bugs they might have needed to work on before they took the stage for the last two exhibitions.

Having watched Green Bay ...it was a different story. They still had plenty to get better when their number one's left the field on Friday.

If GB doesn't step it up they will be blown out on September 4th.

THIS year the Hawks will be more than ready to take GB apart piece by piece play by play.

This game will embarrass the Packers.

Seattle somewhere near 50

GB no more than 10

Broncos for the Super Bowl. ( so I hear ) :dunno:

seeing how weak the AFC is and how the cheatriots lost yesterday which is no surprise since they are a horrible road team,I wouldnt be surprised if it was another rematch of last years superbowl with the same results no doubt.lol

He was right.....I think he got you there Huggy....

Don't disillusion the great one. He is and will always be right, even if he is wrong. That's the great thing about Huggy.
:thup:
thats the understament of the century.You havent talked with this fellow seahawk fan as long as I have can see.You'll find out eventually as I did,he is no different either.:biggrin:

which is why you really WOULD think he is a sock of Huggys if I new and didnt know better.:biggrin:

That was only one prediction...later I ammended it. That was my first guess. I could have gone back and changed it but I made it too far back and the edit was turned off. It's no big friggin deal.

On another thread I called it closer as the game drew nearer.

The dweeb just enjoys being a dick. He is a sad pathetic loser.

I would be nicer to him but he has been an asshole for years..we have a history. I don't cut assholes any slack.

Lol! I knew you could justify your being wrong. Thanks for more proof!

BTW, you can't be nicer, you never have and never will, an ass is an ass.

its scary that we are seeing eye to eye with each other on this.:biggrin::beer: Huggy is objective about the seahawks,but THATS it.He pays no attention to the history of other NFL teams whatsover.

Its scary that we are seeing eye to eye with each other on this.:biggrin::beer: Huggy is objective about the seahawks,but THATS it.He pays no attention to the history of other NFL teams whatsover.

If history was the determining factor in winning football games both the Steelers and 49ers would be playing in the SB every year.

someone farted in here.^:9:

tell me,are ALL seahawks fans like you and huggy? only capable of shitting all over the floor with your THEORIES the Rams not coming back to LA next year,capable of only doing this:blahblah: and posting this as well:bsflag:when you guys are cornered and backed up against the wall with facts that show you Hawks fans are clueless on that subject because you only follow what the hawks do?:cuckoo:

only saint louis fans,demise LA RAIDER fans,and apparently seahawks fans as well are in denial mode on this.everywhere else around the country its well known and expected.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

tell me,are ALL seahawks fans like you and huggy? only capable of shitting all over the floor with your THEORIES the Rams not coming back to LA next year,capable of only doing this:blahblah: and posting this as well:bsflag:when you guys are cornered and backed up against the wall with facts that show you Hawks fans are clueless on that subject because you only follow what the hawks do?:cuckoo:

only saint louis fans,demise LA RAIDER fans,and apparently seahawks fans as well are in denial mode on this.everywhere else around the country its well known and expected.:cuckoo:

Maybe we are discussing the Hawks on this thread because it is a HAWKS thread. Nowhere in the title or the OP are the Rams mentioned.

Mr negative you sound like a broken record....Like I don't have a theory, only facts.

If you want to know the truth, I couldn't give a royal fuck one way or the other if LA gets the Rams or any other team.

Maybe we are discussing the Hawks on this thread because it is a HAWKS thread. Nowhere in the title or the OP are the Rams mentioned.

I agree, Mr Negative sounds like broken record.

Look....

9/11's not the boss. You don't have to fall into his traps.

He's just ONE man. You have a team that holds the high ground.

Any time you want you can go to the Clink and see OUR Hawks rip the heart right out of the chests of teams like the Packers and the Broncos.

What does HE have? The KC Chiefs...The St Louis Rams...

Now don't you feel bad for picking on someone with THAT choice of teams to rally behind?

You are right and I really feel for him for supporting those losers....that is why I stayed away from the stupid thread about the Rams going to LA.

It would be a total waste of my time.

Forum List

Back