Packers At Seahawks

This game should be on Sunday Night instead of "Indianapolis at Denver"

The Broncos are the media and Vegas's darling to win the Super Bowl this season doncha know...

Cuz they came SSOOOOooooooo close last time... LOL

Which another reason I hate Denver and Peyton Manning. The only way I would root for the Broncos to win the SB is if they are playing the Eagles lol

In 72 hours we will know how the Seahawks have weathered the off season.

I have confidense that Chicago is preparing to dominate in the NFC North. The way the Seahawks surgically dissected the Bears ones vs ones was a fair glimpse at the same type of team that is the Packers.

There are no QBs in the NFC North like Wilson. Not even Rodgers is nearly as mobile. I can't think of a WR in the NFC North like Percy Harvin. The Packers won't have an answer for Harvin.

There is no Stadium nearly as loud in the NFC North as the Clink. The Packers will struggle as all teams not in the NFC West do.

The only player similar to Lynch is Lacy. He is a load and is not afraid to give as hard as he takes.

One thing I have noticed about Rodgers is that he has a bit of a short fuse. When he gets frustrated it shows. I believe it will show a lot on Thursday evening.

In 72 hours we will know how the Seahawks have weathered the off season.

I have confidense that Chicago is preparing to dominate in the NFC North. The way the Seahawks surgically dissected the Bears ones vs ones was a fair glimpse at the same type of team that is the Packers.

There are no QBs in the NFC North like Wilson. Not even Rodgers is nearly as mobile. I can't think of a WR in the NFC North like Percy Harvin. The Packers won't have an answer for Harvin.

There is no Stadium nearly as loud in the NFC North as the Clink. The Packers will struggle as all teams not in the NFC West do.

The only player similar to Lynch is Lacy. He is a load and is not afraid to give as hard as he takes.

One thing I have noticed about Rodgers is that he has a bit of a short fuse. When he gets frustrated it shows. I believe it will show a lot on Thursday evening.

They have Sherman and WIlson at QB, they will be fine

The last time the Packers saw Wilson he was in his third game in the NFL. He was using only a tiny part of Carroll's playbook. Russell Wilson has come a very long way since that game.

Finally...

The 2014 season is upon us.

By "us" I do not include the Green Bay Packers fans. They are still trying to figure out how they can win that game two years ago.

It is amazing how they cannot just let it go. It's like they are still attempting to get revenge. Against who exactly? The Hawks didn't cheat. They got a lucky call. So what? I mean what exactly did they expect the Seahawks to do? Forfeit the game?

It's incredible! Some of these Cheeseheads believe the "Fail Mary" play happened last season...for serious!

It was like Wilson's third game as a pro.

Now we are two seasons later.

The Pack-ak-ak-ak-akers fans are now claiming that "crowd noise will not be a factor".

Meanwhile....

Back to reality... The Packers veteran center is out with an injury. The new guy has started in no games. Yet the GB fans believe he will be ready for a complete game with a silent count.

The "count" GB fans need to be aware of is how many penalties they get for mistakes on the snap.

The biggest problem the Packers will have after the game this Thursday evening will be who to blame.

There will be no GoldenTate. He is playing for the Detroit Lions. There ARE actually GB fans that are unaware of that fact.

I remember the Superbowl against the Steelers where Seattle fans thought they was robbed and it took about five years to get over it if they ever.
I watched a video replay of that catch by Tate against the Packers. It was a frame by frame and it clearly showed Tate with control...the refs got the play right.

Finally...

By "us" I do not include the Green Bay Packers fans. They are still trying to figure out how they can win that game two years ago.

It is amazing how they cannot just let it go. It's like they are still attempting to get revenge. Against who exactly? The Hawks didn't cheat. They got a lucky call. So what? I mean what exactly did they expect the Seahawks to do? Forfeit the game?

It's incredible! Some of these Cheeseheads believe the "Fail Mary" play happened last season...for serious!

The Pack-ak-ak-ak-akers fans are now claiming that "crowd noise will not be a factor".

Meanwhile....

Back to reality... The Packers veteran center is out with an injury. The new guy has started in no games. Yet the GB fans believe he will be ready for a complete game with a silent count.

The "count" GB fans need to be aware of is how many penalties they get for mistakes on the snap.

The biggest problem the Packers will have after the game this Thursday evening will be who to blame.

There will be no GoldenTate. He is playing for the Detroit Lions. There ARE actually GB fans that are unaware of that fact.

I remember the Superbowl against the Steelers where Seattle fans thought they was robbed and it took about five years to get over it if they ever.
I watched a video replay of that catch by Tate against the Packers. It was a frame by frame and it clearly showed Tate with control...the refs got the play right.
whatever hug.:rolleyes-41:

Finally...

Meanwhile....

I hope some of the GB vets are going to play mad. The rooks and 2nd year guys won't share the feeling they were cheated. BUT they, the old guys and the Green Bay media.. are STILL whining about that silly game...and that silly play.

I have been watching and listening to the Green Bay media reports and in EVERY case they bring up that three year old game. They blame Seattle for GB losing momentum that season. Incredible... LOL

The last time the Packers saw Wilson he was in his third game in the NFL. He was using only a tiny part of Carroll's playbook. Russell Wilson has come a very long way since that game.

yeah thats why this game is a no brainer to pick on who to win.Russel wilson has become so much better by leaps and bounds since that Game at a time when he was still playing with handcuffs on.

:biggrin:
Finally...

Meanwhile....

thats cause you do what people who accept the official version of 9/11 do when asked to look at the evidence,only see what you WANT to see.:lmao:

yeah thats why this game is a no brainer to pick on who to win.Russel wilson has become so much better by leaps and bounds since that Game at a time when he was still playing with handcuffs on.

Handcuffs...Leg Irons...Straight Jacket... Thumb Screws.. Virginity Belt... LOL

I think Packers will put up at least 17 points.
maybe but they wont win.:biggrin:

Agree. Seahawks put up 29.

HMMMmmmm...????

29 ? That is an odd number..ya rarely see it.

It means missed Xtra points... a safety ... It's just a hard number to arrive at with the football scoring system.

For one thing Seattle has one of the most consistant kickers in the NFL with Hauschka.

As for the safety angle I guess Green Bay having a rookie center with no experience could produce another Super Bowl esque bad snap into the end zone.. LOL

thats cause you do what people who accept the official version of 9/11 do when asked to look at the evidence,only see what you WANT to see.:lmao:

Well for your Information when I first saw the play I thought like a lot of people that it was a pick, but after seeing the frame by frame I have to agree with the officials on and off the field....it was a touch down.

911? I don't recall my opinion on this web site about 911 one way or the other....But do you mean like the hole in the Pentagon that people like you still claim it wasn't an aircraft while airplane parts are scattered all around. And as a matter of fact I did see the second aircraft crash into the WTC.
Try sticking to the subject for a change and quite being so obtuse.

HMMMmmmm...????

It means missed Xtra points... a safety ... It's just a hard number to arrive at with the football scoring system.

For one thing Seattle has one of the most consistant kickers in the NFL with Hauschka.

As for the safety angle I guess Green Bay having a rookie center with no experience could produce another Super Bowl esque bad snap into the end zone.. LOL

911 is not know for thinking things through....he rather put a negative spin on almost everything.

:cuckoo:

Well for your Information when I first saw the play I thought like a lot of people that it was a pick, but after seeing the frame by frame I have to agree with the officials on and off the field....it was a touch down.

911? I don't recall my opinion on this web site about 911 one way or the other....But do you mean like the hole in the Pentagon that people like you still claim it wasn't an aircraft while airplane parts are scattered all around. And as a matter of fact I did see the second aircraft crash into the WTC.
Try sticking to the subject for a change and quite being so obtuse.

your that loyal bush dupe im talking about.lol ignore what experts say and worship the media.i remember your posts from the posts from the past on it and your exactly that person who only sees what you want to see on that.apparently you have never heard of obviou planted evidence.

so your one to talk that you dont see only what you WANT to see as well about the seahawks.you seahawk worshippers are NEVER objective honestly,everybody on here other than you two worshippers know he was totally out of bounds,give it up.

oh and seeing how you blatenly ignore facts how the rams are coming back to LA next year even though i spell it out for you dummies style,YOUR ramblings about that nonsense and tate allegedly being in bounds means as much to me as huggys does. :asshole:

:lol:

HMMMmmmm...????

911 is not know for thinking things through....he rather put a negative spin on almost everything.
oh the irony,this coming from a guy who trolled recently blatantly ignoring all kinds of facts that the rams will be coming back to LA next year.:cuckoo:hahahahahaha.

oh and i can find that link as well to show where you trolled ignoring those facts.:lol:

i WAS going to invite you to a thread i made recently showing facts that they will be back in LA next year despite how you blatantly ignored them back then but after your latest behaviour,you can forget it since as always,you prove you only see what you WANT to see no matter what the subject is wheter its sports or politics or whatever.because of that,what you have to say on that thread means jack shit to me.

HMMMmmmm...????

oh the irony,this coming from a guy who trolled recently blatantly ignoring all kinds of facts that the rams will be coming back to LA next year.:cuckoo:hahahahahaha.

oh and i can find that link as well to show where you trolled ignoring those facts.:lol:

i WAS going to invite you to a thread i made recently showing facts that they will be back in LA next year despite how you blatantly ignored them back then but after your latest behaviour,you can forget it since as always,you prove you only see what you WANT to see no matter what the subject is wheter its sports or politics or whatever.because of that,what you have to say on that thread means jack shit to me.

Thank you mister negative because I had no intention of joining a thread with you or anyone else about the Rams moving anywhere. And I don't think the Rams are going anywhere soon.
Oh by the way its 'you're' not your.

HMMMmmmm...????

HMMMmmmm...????

Thank you mister negative because I had no intention of joining a thread with you or anyone else about the Rams moving anywhere. And I don't think the Rams are going anywhere soon.
Oh by the way its 'you're' not your.

talk about changing the subject.what a fucking hypocrite bringing up something so irrelevent as grammar.classic evasion to facts just like all trolls do.:lmao: oh i already knew you believed that.

I cant wait till mid february comes when they make the annoucement they are returning to LA so i can point out to everybody then how you blantantly ignore facts.hahahahahaha and I have saved that link so I'll be able to prove it then.lol

I spelled it out for you on a thread recently DUMMIES STYLE and just like you ALWAYS do,you trolled and blatanly ignored the facts that prove they will be back so again, so what some troll like you who goes into debates only seeing that they WANT to see whether its sports or politics or what not,means jack shit to me.:ahole-1:

see as arrogant as Huggy is about the seahawks never able to admit it when he has been proven wrong,again you two diehards are the only one who deny the facts that he was out of bounds,nobody else here does,at least with him,he doesnt ignore facts about politics so with him,i can tolerate.

thats been my only problem I've ever had with Hug is how he denys reality that he was out of bounds,something nobody else here at this site ignores other than you two .well that and making the untrue claim that Johnny manziel compares himself to wilson when there is no evidence of that,he got called out on that one as well and was too arrogant to admit he had been proven wrong there also with no facts to prove it.

You though,you just go around trolling EVERYWHERE no matter WHAT the subject it is.that being the case,like i said on that other site,Im done with your trolling.have fun talking to yourself.meet my ignore list and have fun talking to yourself government ass kisser.:asshole:

anybody who blatanly ignores facts like the rams coming back to LA even though its spelled out for you dummies style,would have an extreme hard time not getting negative with you.:ahole-1::cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back