OWS shuts down Boeing and stabs a cop/ DENOUNCE THIS SHIT OBAMA!

Wait, I'm part of "the left". Does that mean I'm on the "OWS Committee"?

Seriously, what are you talking about?

Didn't realize I said all of the left.

Funny, I expected more honesty from a mod.

Well, all you said was "the left". Perhaps you'd like to articulate?

(And I expected more maturity from a "Grampa")

Fuck off. As a grampa I have no authority over you. As a mod you do over me. And you know damn well what i ment. No articulation is needed.

YOUR article says Boeing was NOT closed down, and the "stabbing" was at the NATO protest- no doubt the anarchist segment. Total FAIL.

"Blaise Sewell from Occupy Chicago said the group wanted to celebrate in the street because Boeing chose to shut itself down.

But in a statement Boeing said the company remained open. "While we’re hopeful that any protests will be lawful and peaceful, we don’t want to put any of our employees at risk, and we’re prepared to protect our people and property appropriately," said John Dern, vice president of public relations.

Hours before protests were scheduled to begin, a row of police cars were parked along the building and street-side windows were boarded up.

"As for what’s been said about the company, it’s the protestors right to say just about anything they want," Dern said. "From our perspective, I think our people would say that we’re proud to do whatever we can to protect the men and women serving and protecting our country. Their job is not an easy one."

During Sunday protests around the NATO Summit, a Chicago police officer suffered a stab wound to the leg and three others were injured. In total 45 protesters were arrested."

The black gangs were the people causing the violence in Oakland last year.

To review: Confused claptrap - OWS NOT!> Good for them keeping their protest peaceful, as always.

Didn't realize I said all of the left.

Funny, I expected more honesty from a mod.

Fuck off. As a grampa I have no authority over you. As a mod you do over me. And you know damn well what i ment. No articulation is needed.

As a poster, I don't have any "authority" over you - and I'm not posting as a Mod.

And, no - I have no idea what the fuck you meant by "the left".

Who exactly do you think is at fault for the cop who got "stabbed" in the leg?

As a poster, I don't have any "authority" over you - and I'm not posting as a Mod.

I think the gist is its Obamas fault

Do you hold a grudge as a poster or a mod?

As far as responsibility lies it is squarly on the shoulder of the individual who stabbed the cop. But I will say that their seems to be a LARGE element in OWS that thrives on and incites violence. From smashing windows to rape to shitting on cop cars to throwing human waste. It cant be denied and i guaranty you these participants aren't republicans.

Now please point out to me where our conversation was held on an immature level on my part or were done.

No,i understand GMY perfectly. Its the gist of the anarchy of the OWS to destroy what is fabric to our nation,taught by the left architects and leaders. George soros and co.fund this garbage. They are treasonous anti american street trash.1st amendment is one thing. Impeding everyday life and the badged that protect us is domestic terrorism.

I never implied that.......fail

NBC Chicago : Cops Block Protesters from Obama HQ

Hours before protests were scheduled to begin, a row of police cars were parked along the building and street-side windows were boarded up.

"As for what’s been said about the company, it’s the protestors right to say just about anything they want," Dern said. "From our perspective, I think our people would say that we’re proud to do whatever we can to protect the men and women serving and protecting our country. Their job is not an easy one."

During Sunday protests around the NATO Summit, a Chicago police officer suffered a stab wound to the leg and three others were injured. In total 45 protesters were arrested.

A local security and risk management firm called the police response "very professional."

YOU CRYBABY LEFTISTS HOWLED AT THE FUCKING MOON WHEN A TEA PARTY PROTESTER WAS "SUSPECTED" OF SPITTING ON SOMEONE. HOW BOUT NOW?

This is what happens when you fuck with the middle class in places like Greece, France, the Middle East or America. We are are all voting for Obama. There is no other choice.

I don't "hold grudges" in the real world, let alone on an internet message board. You're taking this WAY too seriously.
As far as responsibility lies it is squarly on the shoulder of the individual who stabbed the cop. But I will say that their seems to be a LARGE element in OWS that thrives on and incites violence. From smashing windows to rape to shitting on cop cars to throwing human waste. It cant be denied and i guaranty you these participants aren't republicans.
The responsibility lies with the individual - that we agree on.
Now please point out to me where our conversation was held on an immature level on my part or were done.
"..or we're done!"

That's hilarious.

If you don't feel like responding to my posts, you're welcome not to. But you're not going to get much of a response from me by threatening to end the conversation. Storming off because you don't like the way the conversation is going is a perfect example of the "immaturity" that I was talking about.

During Sunday protests around the NATO Summit, a Chicago police officer suffered a stab wound to the leg and three others were injured. In total 45 protesters were arrested.

A local security and risk management firm called the police response "very professional."

YOU CRYBABY LEFTISTS HOWLED AT THE FUCKING MOON WHEN A TEA PARTY PROTESTER WAS "SUSPECTED" OF SPITTING ON SOMEONE. HOW BOUT NOW?

This is what happens when you fuck with the middle class in places like Greece, France, the Middle East or America. We are are all voting for Obama. There is no other choice.

Most illogical and pathetic response in the thread. Forget the fact that you just endorsed this behavior.

The middle class in Greece is voting for Obama...??? :lol:

Jeebus you're brainwashed hater/dupes- only Fox/Rush propagandists think this is OWS- they're whacky anarchists...

OWS are anarchists, idiot.

The hell they are- they're unemployed college types pizzed at the greddy Pub 1% who put us in this mess...

YOUR article says Boeing was NOT closed down, and the "stabbing" was at the NATO protest- no doubt the anarchist segment. Total FAIL.

"Blaise Sewell from Occupy Chicago said the group wanted to celebrate in the street because Boeing chose to shut itself down.

But in a statement Boeing said the company remained open. "While we’re hopeful that any protests will be lawful and peaceful, we don’t want to put any of our employees at risk, and we’re prepared to protect our people and property appropriately," said John Dern, vice president of public relations.

During Sunday protests around the NATO Summit, a Chicago police officer suffered a stab wound to the leg and three others were injured. In total 45 protesters were arrested."

The black gangs were the people causing the violence in Oakland last year.

To review: Confused claptrap - OWS NOT!> Good for them keeping their protest peaceful, as always.

I never implied that.......fail

No you just screamed it... in all caps no less
OWS shuts down Boeing and stabs a cop/ DENOUNCE THIS SHIT OBAMA!

I don't "hold grudges" in the real world, let alone on an internet message board. You're taking this WAY too seriously.
The responsibility lies with the individual - that we agree on.
"..or we're done!"

That's hilarious.

If you don't feel like responding to my posts, you're welcome not to. But you're not going to get much of a response from me by threatening to end the conversation. Storming off because you don't like the way the conversation is going is a perfect example of the "immaturity" that I was talking about.

So I wasn't being immature. Got it. You cried out with the first thing that came to your mind and now can't back it up. And it wasn't a threat, stop being a pussy. It was a demand for proof of what YOU WERE ACCUSING ME OF.

And as far as me taking this too serious. That's a joke. I just don't want my account locked up because some mod is butt hurt. I don't know you so i asked the question.

If you vote for obama,you are wanting an illegal occupier who wants to turn our nation into a communist,globalist third world country.
obviously you dont want to earn it. You want redistribution.

Forum List

Back