OWS shuts down Boeing and stabs a cop/ DENOUNCE THIS SHIT OBAMA!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
NBC Chicago : Cops Block Protesters from Obama HQ

Hours before protests were scheduled to begin, a row of police cars were parked along the building and street-side windows were boarded up.

"As for what’s been said about the company, it’s the protestors right to say just about anything they want," Dern said. "From our perspective, I think our people would say that we’re proud to do whatever we can to protect the men and women serving and protecting our country. Their job is not an easy one."

During Sunday protests around the NATO Summit, a Chicago police officer suffered a stab wound to the leg and three others were injured. In total 45 protesters were arrested.

A local security and risk management firm called the police response "very professional."

YOU CRYBABY LEFTISTS HOWLED AT THE FUCKING MOON WHEN A TEA PARTY PROTESTER WAS "SUSPECTED" OF SPITTING ON SOMEONE. HOW BOUT NOW?

• Banned
When asked about the protests Obama said "This is what NATO is all about, protecting your speech. And outside of Chicago most Americans don't care."

Obama may as well dressed up like Adolf Hitler today when he took questions from the press and gave the most befuddled and 1/2 ass answers back. I watched the whole thing,,,,,5/6 minutes to answer a simple question? he didnt even answer the question regarding Romneys Baines Cap. ad. he just went off into left field. why didnt Obama just say that the ad was a total lie?

Hours before protests were scheduled to begin, a row of police cars were parked along the building and street-side windows were boarded up.

"As for what’s been said about the company, it’s the protestors right to say just about anything they want," Dern said. "From our perspective, I think our people would say that we’re proud to do whatever we can to protect the men and women serving and protecting our country. Their job is not an easy one."

During Sunday protests around the NATO Summit, a Chicago police officer suffered a stab wound to the leg and three others were injured. In total 45 protesters were arrested.

A local security and risk management firm called the police response "very professional."

YOU CRYBABY LEFTISTS HOWLED AT THE FUCKING MOON WHEN A TEA PARTY PROTESTER WAS "SUSPECTED" OF SPITTING ON SOMEONE. HOW BOUT NOW?

does that include the Urine the Cops got thrown on them?

Welcome to Obama's adopted Hometown NATO, Rham Emanuel, Former Obama advisor...MAYOR...:eusa_whistle:

TEA Party is Astroturf...according to Nancy Pelosi...

Well lets see during the Bush years protest were patriotic during the rise of the Tea Party they were racist and fake now it seems with OWS they are patriotic again just more S.S.D.D.

OWS shut down Boeing?

Kill the businesses! Kill the bosses! Then take over everything from those mean old righties with cold hearts.

Quality control? What's that? A P&L is important? Why? Nobody audited this report nor checked that airplane part and there was a crash? I want my mommie!!!!

What a bunch of looney tunes.

Forum List

Back