OWS shuts down Boeing and stabs a cop/ DENOUNCE THIS SHIT OBAMA!

I watched the news conference live on tv. Sorry I don't have a link.

I googled the quote and found nothing but this thread... :dunno:

It's not a direct quote. It's from memory. Besides its only been a few hours since he said that.

I found this, although its not the entire quote its part of it.

Chicago NATO summit protests calm after rough Sunday - CNN.com

Speaking inside the the NATO meeting, President Barack Obama thanked the people of Chicago for putting up with the traffic and also the city's mayor and its police force for their work, which he said was done under "some significant pressure and a lot of scrutiny."

"This is part of what NATO defends -- is free speech and freedom of assembly," he said.

Wrong thread.

what are you the thread Nazi now ? I am responding to Ed spacer..so go F yourself

Yes I'm the fucking gestapo. This is my thread faggot and your off topic postings aren't welcome. Don't like it find another thread to spew your dribble in boy.

you seem to have no complaints about so called off topic post as long as the are critical of left...you are a fraud just like your whole left/right illusion or belief there is any substantive difference between an Obama or a Romney

what are you the thread Nazi now ? I am responding to Ed spacer..so go F yourself

Yes I'm the fucking gestapo. This is my thread faggot and your off topic postings aren't welcome. Don't like it find another thread to spew your dribble in boy.

you seem to have no complaints about so called off topic post as long as the are critical of left...you are a fraud just like your whole left/right illusion or belief there is any substantive difference between an Obama or a Romney

One post does not derail a thread. When an argument begins after one or two It's all over for the thread. I called you on it. Stop crying

One post does not derail a thread. When an argument begins after one or two It's all over for the thread. I called you on it. Stop crying

Your train wreck thread was derailed from the get go.. Stop crying

Your train wreck thread was derailed from the get go.. Stop crying

The bruises on you ass have been exposed on this thread. Deal with it.

Boeing didn't shut down, the protest there was totally peaceful. The stabbing happened at the NATO protest, the anarchist whackos at fault, NOT OWS. The Pub Propaganda machine lies again, and always. Worst Party in the modern world, with the most deluded voters...change the channel. Pfffft!

Boeing didn't shut down, the protest there was totally peaceful. The stabbing happened at the NATO protest, the anarchist whackos at fault, NOT OWS. The Pub Propaganda machine lies again, and always. Worst Party in the modern world, with the most deluded voters...change the channel. Pfffft!

Why do you type like that? I'm serious, why?

NBC Chicago : Cops Block Protesters from Obama HQ

Hours before protests were scheduled to begin, a row of police cars were parked along the building and street-side windows were boarded up.

"As for what’s been said about the company, it’s the protestors right to say just about anything they want," Dern said. "From our perspective, I think our people would say that we’re proud to do whatever we can to protect the men and women serving and protecting our country. Their job is not an easy one."

During Sunday protests around the NATO Summit, a Chicago police officer suffered a stab wound to the leg and three others were injured. In total 45 protesters were arrested.

A local security and risk management firm called the police response "very professional."

YOU CRYBABY LEFTISTS HOWLED AT THE FUCKING MOON WHEN A TEA PARTY PROTESTER WAS "SUSPECTED" OF SPITTING ON SOMEONE. HOW BOUT NOW?

Your link doesnt sayt what you claimed.

Did you provide the wrong link?

To review- Did NOT shut down Boeing- lovely peaceful protest by OWS.

Policeman "stabbed" in leg at NATO PROTEST- anarchist whackos...

They did shut down Boeing, they closed for the day and boarded up windows because of the threats on FB. Here's one protester bragging about it:

"It's kind of a celebration," protester Blaise Sewell said. "We effectively shut down Boeing with a Facebook event."

Last edited:
Obviously the shitters need to take a page from their most violent element and step it up. The stabbing got a bit of news. The message of occupy - not so much.

Forum List

Back