Tom Arnold Trainwreck on CNN as Cohen denies Trump take down plan

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Watch: Tom Arnold Trainwreck On CNN As Cohen Denies "Trump Take-Down" Plan
Update: We suspect Tom Arnold just went from D-list to Z-list celebrity after this appearance on CNN, which can truly only be defined as a trainwreck.

-------------------------------------

Watch and learn as morons make big fools of themselves and are greatly assisting in DEMOCRATS losing a win come election time. After all most of these leftist Trump hating loons are just that loons who suffer from severe mental illness.

Watch: Tom Arnold Trainwreck On CNN As Cohen Denies "Trump Take-Down" Plan
Update: We suspect Tom Arnold just went from D-list to Z-list celebrity after this appearance on CNN, which can truly only be defined as a trainwreck.

-------------------------------------

Watch and learn as morons make big fools of themselves and are greatly assisting in DEMOCRATS losing a win come election time. After all most of these leftist Trump hating loons are just that loons who suffer from severe mental illness.
Imagine if he had been able to pull it off though.
I think snorting coke has warped his mind to the point that you can see it in his face.

I couldn't access the video on Twitter for some reason. I found this on YouTube. Why the hell is he doing interviews if he's just going to clam up?

• Banned
I couldn't access the video on Twitter for some reason. I found this on YouTube. Why the hell is he doing interviews if he's just going to clam up?

Because he is like every other leftist liberal idiot all talk no action........... Oh wait they take actions actions that sink them as people. lol

Yeah, I think he just wants people to THINK he can do anything. He's just trying to be relevant.

He just destroyed what's left of his career. Happens to everyone who comes up against the Lord's anointed.

Tom Arnold is just another child molesting Hollywood type, progressives are fucked in the head

Forum List

Back