"...overpowered a female Secret Service agent"

He didn't merely overpower her. He picked her up and body slammed her to the ground. Women can be secret service agents. They just aren't the same kind of agents you see wonen being on television.

I hadn't heard that the Undocumented White House visitor had "overpowered a female Secret Service agent" on his way to hang out in the White House.

That's because media has a narrative to protect. The NYT and the WP both first reported the agent as a woman and then removed mention that she was a woman.

Your right to know the truth is secondary to the feminist mission of pretending the women are the equal of men.

Son, I served with some women who would destroy 90% of the men out there in an all out fight. Let's not make more of this than it was.

The physical fitness data tells the story. The 2012 Olympic Female 400 meter Gold won the medal with a time of 49.55. Because the Ferguson PD is so in the news lately, I see that at a local Missouri track meet, not even State-wide, just a sectional, the fastest male 400 meter sprinter came in at 47.61 seconds.

When a high school kid can out-run an Olympic Gold medal winner, that tells us quite a bit about female inability to match male athletic performance.

What exactly does the ability to run a 400 meter dash have to do with fighting?

And no one said that women could match men at every performance level, but to suggest that because this woman got knocked down means women can't be secret service agents is ludicrous.

By the way, the world record for a woman in the 400 is 47.6 flat. I guarantee YOU can't run the 400 meter in 47.6 flat.

That kid who won a local track meet in Missouri ran the 400 at 47.61 seconds. How about the State champion, how about the inter-state, how about the national HIGH SCHOOL champ? Do you any inkling how far down the performance ladder we go when we look at local track and field results?

The fact that you don't understand the difference between hand timed and laser timed is YOUR failure, not mine.

The girls high school record is 50.69. Do you REALLY think a high school girl was able to run within 1 second of an Olympic gold medalist?

They boys high school record is 45.19. The mens winning time in London was 43.94. Do you REALLY think a high school boy is gonna finish within 1.5 seconds of an Olympic gold medalist?

United States high school national records in track and field - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I ran track in high school, my boys ran track in high school, my girls WILL run track in high school. You can NOT compare high school times to Olympic times.

By the way, an inadvertent miscalculation on your part led me to posting proof that women HAVE ran faster than your proverbial high school phenom even given the difference in timing. So, no that kid did NOT outrun every woman ever.

Forum List

Back