"...overpowered a female Secret Service agent"

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I hadn't heard that the Undocumented White House visitor had "overpowered a female Secret Service agent" on his way to hang out in the White House.

I'm sure she was totally qualified and expert in martial arts and not hired solely because she has a vagina

Is the Secret Service in collapse because they're like the guy they're supposed to be guarding, that is, lacking in merit but strong on race or gender preferences?

Former Agent The Secret Service Is In Collapse New York Observer

She was prolly a fat bull dyke like her boss was.

So there was just the one Secret Service agent guarding the White House, eh?

Oh, wait.

He managed to get past SEVERAL agents, male and female.

Well, this certainly was a short thread!

Oh, wait.

he only managed to overpower the bull dyke though

Oh, wait.

Hey Fluffer, did you want him to run up to every Agent on duty or just the ones in his way?

thank you Archie Bunker.....do you wash dishes or cook meals in your house? If so,,, you may be a redneck,,,sissy...

Oh, wait.

The intruder was also former Army. Wonder if OP served? :eusa_whistle:

Oh, wait.

The intruder was also former Army. Wonder if OP served? :eusa_whistle:

Had I served that intruder would not had gotten past the Secret Service Agent with the vagina....hmmmkay

I hadn't heard that the Undocumented White House visitor had "overpowered a female Secret Service agent" on his way to hang out in the White House.

I'm sure she was totally qualified and expert in martial arts and not hired solely because she has a vagina

Is the Secret Service in collapse because they're like the guy they're supposed to be guarding, that is, lacking in merit but strong on race or gender preferences?

Former Agent The Secret Service Is In Collapse New York Observer
I did hear this on one of the earlier tv news broadcasts. But they said it rather matter-of-factly, lol.

That's because media has a narrative to protect. The NYT and the WP both first reported the agent as a woman and then removed mention that she was a woman.

Your right to know the truth is secondary to the feminist mission of pretending the women are the equal of men.

That's because media has a narrative to protect. The NYT and the WP both first reported the agent as a woman and then removed mention that she was a woman.

Your right to know the truth is secondary to the feminist mission of pretending the women are the equal of men.

Son, I served with some women who would destroy 90% of the men out there in an all out fight. Let's not make more of this than it was.

Son, I served with some women who would destroy 90% of the men out there in an all out fight. Let's not make more of this than it was.

The physical fitness data tells the story. The 2012 Olympic Female 400 meter Gold won the medal with a time of 49.55. Because the Ferguson PD is so in the news lately, I see that at a local Missouri track meet, not even State-wide, just a sectional, the fastest male 400 meter sprinter came in at 47.61 seconds.

When a high school kid can out-run an Olympic Gold medal winner, that tells us quite a bit about female inability to match male athletic performance.

The physical fitness data tells the story. The 2012 Olympic Female 400 meter Gold won the medal with a time of 49.55. Because the Ferguson PD is so in the news lately, I see that at a local Missouri track meet, not even State-wide, just a sectional, the fastest male 400 meter sprinter came in at 47.61 seconds.

When a high school kid can out-run an Olympic Gold medal winner, that tells us quite a bit about female inability to match male athletic performance.

What exactly does the ability to run a 400 meter dash have to do with fighting?

And no one said that women could match men at every performance level, but to suggest that because this woman got knocked down means women can't be secret service agents is ludicrous.

By the way, the world record for a woman in the 400 is 47.6 flat. I guarantee YOU can't run the 400 meter in 47.6 flat.

What exactly does the ability to run a 400 meter dash have to do with fighting?

And no one said that women could match men at every performance level, but to suggest that because this woman got knocked down means women can't be secret service agents is ludicrous.

By the way, the world record for a woman in the 400 is 47.6 flat. I guarantee YOU can't run the 400 meter in 47.6 flat.

That kid who won a local track meet in Missouri ran the 400 at 47.61 seconds. How about the State champion, how about the inter-state, how about the national HIGH SCHOOL champ? Do you any inkling how far down the performance ladder we go when we look at local track and field results?

Forum List

Back