Over a Million Illegals Voted for Hillary 2016

May be even more than a million illegals voted for Clinton. Remember, they recounted in Detroit and found out: a lot more people voted than were registered.

And dead people "were voting" for Clinton as well.

View attachment 160316

Dude you're hilarious - Awww, relax, it'll be okay

:itsok:

i-see-dead-people-voting.jpg

It is shocking that so many people will not even consider the mere possibility, especially considering the following:

1. California has millions of illegals
2. California automatically registers people to vote when it issues them a driver's license.
3. California issues driver's licenses to illegals.
4. Californial has issued millions of driver's licenses to illegals.
5. Thus, California has millions of illegals registered to vote, with a California driver's license.
6. There is no way to distinguish legal voters from illegal voters in California.
7. Obama told illegals to vote.
8. Hillary had 4 million more votes in California that Trump, a motherfucking impossible margin.
9. California will not cooperate in the investigation.

Can none of you democrats/lefists even admit the possibility?

:dunno:

Wow - 9 points and nine lies .. CONGRATS!! :rolleyes-41:

Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth

When a person with a driver's license who is registered to vote, shows up, ID in hand, how can a poll watcher object? Can you imagine the cry of racism if said poll watcher did?

That's what we have been saying. California made it legitimate for illegals to vote without any way to dicifer at the poll.

Now, AGAIN, can you concede the mere possibility?

You'll believe anything the Orange Shit-Gibbon tells you huh? :)

Pants On Fire for Trump's claim about California voter fraud

100.gif

wow three farts in a row from you:9::banana:

man you are getting desperate saying they are nine lies,even a child
When a person with a driver's license who is registered to vote, shows up, ID in hand, how can a poll watcher object? Can you imagine the cry of racism if said poll watcher did?

That's what we have been saying. California made it legitimate for illegals to vote without any way to dicifer at the poll.

Now, AGAIN, can you concede the mere possibility?

You'll believe anything the Orange Shit-Gibbon tells you huh? :)

Pants On Fire for Trump's claim about California voter fraud

100.gif

for example knows that

three farts in a row from you on this page.:9::9::9:

wow you hitler lovers are really getting desperate in your rambles grasping at straws saying those 9 points are lies.even a child knows that just point number one is correct that california has millions of illegals.you really got shit all over your face hitlery lover.:haha:

three farts in a row from you on this page

wow you hitler lovers are really getting desperate in your rambles grasping at straws saying those 9 points are lies.even a child knows that just point number one is correct that california has millions of illegals.you really got shit all over your face hitlery lover.

The Rams suck ;)

Kidding - they're having a great year -

Spare me the Hitler nonsense and voter fraud myths though - they're boring as hell. ;)

c00.png

And here it is:

Judicial Watch: 1.1 million illegals voted for Hillary in 2016

November 10, 2017, By Victor Skinner, The Mirror:

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton estimates that well over 1 million illegal immigrants voted in the 2016 election, and about 80 percent voted for Hillary Clintont

Of course he does. We would expect nothing else from Judicial Watch.

Personally I estimate that 1 million illegal immigrants all voted for Trump in Florida.

I just don't have proof of it yet- you know - like Trump and Judicial Watch.

three farts in a row from you on this page

wow you hitler lovers are really getting desperate in your rambles grasping at straws saying those 9 points are lies.even a child knows that just point number one is correct that california has millions of illegals.you really got shit all over your face hitlery lover.

The Rams suck ;)

Kidding - they're having a great year -

Spare me the Hitler nonsense and voter fraud myths though - they're boring as hell. ;)

c00.png
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

thats now FOUR farts from you in defeat.:boohoo:
dont you EVER get tired of ending up with shit as you get chekmated here all the time?:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

sorry that the truth hurts that your hero Hitlery is a mass murderer same as their pals the Bush.:haha: here is a crying towel.i know the truth hurts after getting owned by that guy on his nine posts you failed to debunk.:itsok:

and just now getting owned by me as well in this video here.:asshole:

California Gov Jerry Brown needs to be fucking put in prison for LIFE the traiter he is to america. alongside Obama,the clintons and the bushs.:mad:

California Gov Jerry Brown needs to be fucking put in prison for LIFE the traiter he is to america. alongside Obama,the clintons and the bushs.:mad:

Moonbeam was a great governor the first time and even better the second. I lived in SoCal during his first stint. You're not fooling anyone with your ill-informed & emotional cries of "LOCK HIM UP!" ;)

jb2.jpeg

The Rams suck ;)

you know that was the ONLY intelligent thing you said in any of your ramblings.:up: Last year they indeed sucked,they were the joke of the league,they could not even pick up a first down.what I could not believe was how everyone has written off Jared Goff.That he was not an NFL quarterback even though he was just fresh out of college and only 21 not used to the speed of the game at the NFL level and had no receivers who could catch the ball and had the worst offensive line in the NFL and forgot that even peyton manning and john elway were also horrible their first year in the NFL.:D

they indeed sucked last year but like you said, they are great this year.all they had to do was get rid of jeff fisher the worst coach in the NFL and replace him with sean mecey who paid dividends for them and offensive guru that Goff has blossomed under.Fisher ran a dinasour outdated offense.:D

great to see them winning now that they are back in LA again because I LOVE LA.:up:

I sang this song several times a day for a whole year almost once the annoucement was made they were coming back to LA.:biggrin::lol:

stick to the rams,something you KNOW what you are talking about.:D this thread you just end up with shit on your face everytime you open your mouth and do this in each post as well digging it further and further.:dig:

Last edited:
Whenever someone makes a statement like this...“The details are technical, but the figure I calculated is based on a more conservative margin of sampling error and a methodology that I consider to be more accurate” than those used in other estimates, Agresti said.

you know they are full of shit. Anyone that will not give out their methodology for others to examine does so because they know they cooked the books. Once this moron made this statement nothing he said is believable.

Laughing.....so his evidence of his accuracy is what he considers accurate?

That's reasoning with no corners.

And here it is:

Judicial Watch: 1.1 million illegals voted for Hillary in 2016

November 10, 2017, By Victor Skinner, The Mirror:

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton estimates that well over 1 million illegal immigrants voted in the 2016 election, and about 80 percent voted for Hillary Clinton

There lots and lots more @ Over a Million Illegals Voted for Hillary 2016 - Geller Report

you took all the hitlery apologists to school and they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.

Whenever someone makes a statement like this...“The details are technical, but the figure I calculated is based on a more conservative margin of sampling error and a methodology that I consider to be more accurate” than those used in other estimates, Agresti said.

you know they are full of shit. Anyone that will not give out their methodology for others to examine does so because they know they cooked the books. Once this moron made this statement nothing he said is believable.
It has been shown repeatedly that there was no widespread voter fraud.

Not when states give them driver licenses.
22% illegals alone in Calif.
Over 600,000 just in that state, 400,000 issued in 2016.
Notice the laws passed in heavily populated Democratic States.
http://www.ncsl.org/research/immigration/states-offering-driver-s-licenses-to-immigrants.aspx

Talk about using the people. :(

It has been shown repeatedly that there was no widespread voter fraud.

Not when states give them driver licenses.
22% illegals alone in Calif.
Over 600,000 just in that state, 400,000 issued in 2016.
Notice the laws passed in heavily populated Democratic States.
http://www.ncsl.org/research/immigration/states-offering-driver-s-licenses-to-immigrants.aspx

Talk about using the people. :(

Drivers Licenses just prove you have met the standards to operate a motor vehicle

To vote you must register and be acknowledged as a legal resident

Forum List

Back