Over a Million Illegals Voted for Hillary 2016

By "unlikable" you mean, "Didn't appeal to the racists and misogynists"?

I think most Americans are gullible. The fact that you guys supported a game show host who has never been active in your movement and doesn't really understand your issues shows that.

"but, but, but....Hillary' doesn't cut it. You guys fucked up, you let the Russians play you.

1295180.png

Really, I don't subscribe to any of the services I listed that the ruskies supposedly advertised on.

The fact you are too stupid to realize you've been played doesn't mean you haven't been played, Cleetus.

Now go run off to your outhouse.

I think it was the bitch that ran to the outhouse during her time in the woods. And no matter how much you regressives whine, she will never be president. Regressive tears make me smile. :coffee:

I think it was the bitch that ran to the outhouse during her time in the woods. And no matter how much you regressives whine, she will never be president. Regressive tears make me smile.

Actualy, the fact you take pleasure in the unhappiness of others kind of makes you a sad man.

I'm interested in politics because I do want to make the country better. It seems all you care about is making the people you dont like unhappy. That makes you sort of sad.

And here it is:

Judicial Watch: 1.1 million illegals voted for Hillary in 2016

November 10, 2017, By Victor Skinner, The Mirror:

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton estimates that well over 1 million illegal immigrants voted in the 2016 election, and about 80 percent voted for Hillary Clinton

There lots and lots more @ Over a Million Illegals Voted for Hillary 2016 - Geller Report

they did because the deep state obviously told them Hellery would give them a free ride to live in the US free of charge if they did so.It backfired on them obviously though.:lmao::haha:

to the OP

1) Bullshit.

2) Even if they did, Hillary beat the Orange Shitgibbon by 3 million votes. The People still said, "NO!"

so says the troll who runs off from pesky facts he cant counter such as 9/11 being an inside job,the clintons murdering people at waco,ect,ect.:haha:

the fact that YOU say it is BS just proves the OP to be correct.:up:

your says it all you are butthurt your hero Hellerey did not get elected so all you do is cry in defeat.:haha:

By "unlikable" you mean, "Didn't appeal to the racists and misogynists"?

I think most Americans are gullible. The fact that you guys supported a game show host who has never been active in your movement and doesn't really understand your issues shows that.

"but, but, but....Hillary' doesn't cut it. You guys fucked up, you let the Russians play you.

View attachment 160667
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

this is what he does to himself EVERYTIME he opens his mouth and shits all over the floor.:dig:

May be even more than a million illegals voted for Clinton. Remember, they recounted in Detroit and found out: a lot more people voted than were registered.

And dead people "were voting" for Clinton as well.

View attachment 160316

the fact that all of USMB's resident trolls posted a laughing smiley in defeat to this post of yours proves your post to be correct.:up::beer:you got those trolls so worried with the truth you exposed that all they can do is sling shit in defeat with laughing smileys like the monkey trolls they are.:biggrin::beer:

Orange Shitgibbon
You still judging people by the color of their skin and not the content of their character tsk tsk tsk. Joe if you stop holding your farts in they won't go up your spine into your brain - that's where all your shitty logic comes from

Last edited:
With Obama blatantly telling illegals to vote, and Californial automatically giving driver's licenses to illegals and having an automatic voter registration attached to it, an Californial having 4 million more votes for hilliary that trump, a fucking historical margin, and with no cooperation from California on the fraud investigation, is it really that hard to belive that at least 1 million illegals voted for hillary?
:dunno:
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I think it was the bitch that ran to the outhouse during her time in the woods. And no matter how much you regressives whine, she will never be president. Regressive tears make me smile.

Actualy, the fact you take pleasure in the unhappiness of others kind of makes you a sad man.

I'm interested in politics because I do want to make the country better. It seems all you care about is making the people you dont like unhappy. That makes you sort of sad.

Nah, I just don't agree with your version of making the country better, so when you don't get what you want, that makes me happy. If that makes you unhappy, so be it.

I recently looked at the election registration application here in California.

It only asks the applicant whether or not s/he is a citizen.

If s/he answers "Yes," then the applicant may proceed to fill out the rest of the application.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no attempt to verify the applicant's claim of citizenship.

Whether one supported Ms. Clinton or Mr. Trump, I think that it is fair to speculate that at least some people who said that they were citizens were not telling the truth.

It is shocking that so many people will not even consider the mere possibility, especially considering the following:

1. California has millions of illegals
2. California automatically registers people to vote when it issues them a driver's license.
3. California issues driver's licenses to illegals.
4. Californial has issued millions of driver's licenses to illegals.
5. Thus, California has millions of illegals registered to vote, with a California driver's license.
6. There is no way to distinguish legal voters from illegal voters in California.
7. Obama told illegals to vote.
8. Hillary had 4 million more votes in California that Trump, a motherfucking impossible margin.
9. California will not cooperate in the investigation.

Can none of you democrats/lefists even admit the possibility?

pesky facts like that of course dont make them pause and think since they dont know anything about logic and common sense.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The impeached rapist Billyboy Clinton told illegal aliens that they could vote just before election day in 2016.
Liar!!!!
wrong
It is shocking that so many people will not even consider the mere possibility, especially considering the following:

1. California has millions of illegals
2. California automatically registers people to vote when it issues them a driver's license.
3. California issues driver's licenses to illegals.
4. Californial has issued millions of driver's licenses to illegals.
5. Thus, California has millions of illegals registered to vote, with a California driver's license.
6. There is no way to distinguish legal voters from illegal voters in California.
7. Obama told illegals to vote.
8. Hillary had 4 million more votes in California that Trump, a motherfucking impossible margin.
9. California will not cooperate in the investigation.

Can none of you democrats/lefists even admit the possibility?

The other states should sue California for allowing illegals to vote because those ballots are canceling out the votes of American citizens in other states.

Unfortunately the people in high power in the government in the other states are in their corner so thats the problem, when you have a government where the people serve them instead of them serving us that is the problem.Thomas Jefferson knew there was a very bad chance that would happen in the future and unfortunately his words back then are so prophetic now today especially since he also warned about the bankers taking over the world which is exactly what is going on in the world now.

Trolls like Toto,vandalshandel,esmeraldo,nat,and joe will all post a similey in defeat knowing i speak the truth.lol

More conservative lies.

You know , all you do is brag about the gop controls everything. Well wouldn’t they expose all this fraud!? No, because it doesn’t exist.

What does exist is election stealing by the gop thru illegal redistricing and voter suppression .
The mainstream media is nothing but voter suppression.

Forum List

Back