Over a Million Illegals Voted for Hillary 2016

The Racist and Corrupt Democratic Party is violating the VOTING RIGHTS of millions of American Citizens

Whenever someone makes a statement like this...“The details are technical, but the figure I calculated is based on a more conservative margin of sampling error and a methodology that I consider to be more accurate” than those used in other estimates, Agresti said.

you know they are full of shit. Anyone that will not give out their methodology for others to examine does so because they know they cooked the books. Once this moron made this statement nothing he said is believable.
It has been shown repeatedly that there was no widespread voter fraud.
wrong

Whenever someone makes a statement like this...“The details are technical, but the figure I calculated is based on a more conservative margin of sampling error and a methodology that I consider to be more accurate” than those used in other estimates, Agresti said.

you know they are full of shit. Anyone that will not give out their methodology for others to examine does so because they know they cooked the books. Once this moron made this statement nothing he said is believable.
It has been shown repeatedly that there was no widespread voter fraud.
wrong

No, it is not wrong. Every legit study ever done has found no evidence, let alone proof, of widespread voter fraud. The only people that every find any are liars like the one from the OP that will not show their methodology. As soon as someone refuses to show their methodology you know they made up shit, there is no other reason not to.

And here it is:

Judicial Watch: 1.1 million illegals voted for Hillary in 2016

November 10, 2017, By Victor Skinner, The Mirror:

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton estimates that well over 1 million illegal immigrants voted in the 2016 election, and about 80 percent voted for Hillary Clinton

There lots and lots more @ Over a Million Illegals Voted for Hillary 2016 - Geller Report

He estimates. Oh, wow, it's sooooo hard to estimate.

I estimate that 456 cows voted for Trump. I must be right, because it's my ESTIMATE!!!

It is shocking that so many people will not even consider the mere possibility, especially considering the following:

1. California has millions of illegals
2. California automatically registers people to vote when it issues them a driver's license.
3. California issues driver's licenses to illegals.
4. Californial has issued millions of driver's licenses to illegals.
5. Thus, California has millions of illegals registered to vote, with a California driver's license.
6. There is no way to distinguish legal voters from illegal voters in California.
7. Obama told illegals to vote.
8. Hillary had 4 million more votes in California that Trump, a motherfucking impossible margin.
9. California will not cooperate in the investigation.

Can none of you democrats/lefists even admit the possibility?

:dunno:

Pew Research Center: 1.8 Million Dead people on Voter Rolls, 24 million Invalid or Inaccurate Voter Registrations, 2.75 Million Registered in Multiple States

How can we protect against voter fraud if the corrupt Democratic Party keeps blocking the constitutional Voter ID Laws?

The impeached rapist Billyboy Clinton told illegal aliens that they could vote just before election day in 2016.
Liar!!!!
wrong
It is shocking that so many people will not even consider the mere possibility, especially considering the following:

2. California automatically registers people to vote when it issues them a driver's license.
5. Thus, California has millions of illegals registered to vote, with a California driver's license.
6. There is no way to distinguish legal voters from illegal voters in California.
8. Hillary had 4 million more votes in California that Trump, a motherfucking impossible margin.

The other states should sue California for allowing illegals to vote because those ballots are canceling out the votes of American citizens in other states.

The actual number is more like 3-5 million.

Without the welfare queens, illegals or other despicables the filthy Democrat Party would be hard put to get 20% of the vote.

Pew Research Center: 1.8 Million Dead people on Voter Rolls, 24 million Invalid or Inaccurate Voter Registrations, 2.75 Million Registered in Multiple States

How can we protect against voter fraud if the corrupt Democratic Party keeps blocking the constitutional Voter ID Laws?

You care so much about voter fraud, but care nothing about the fact that only 12 states really get a say in the Presidential election.

The other states should sue California for allowing illegals to vote because those ballots are canceling out the votes of American citizens in other states.
While I agree that it indirectly fucks other states, I would argue that they have no standing because of the electoral college. Other states have no right to claim those 55 electoral votes, nor the senate or representative seats. If the census is effected because illegals are counted, THEN other states have standing, or an actual stake in the controversy.

Dishonest 'Rump cult is flooding the media and social networks with garbage fake news like this. Big lie concept, say the lie over and over and some people will believe the lie.

Dishonest 'Rump cult is flooding the media and social networks with garbage fake news like this. Big lie concept, say the lie over and over and some people will believe the lie
If it is bullshit, fine. No big deal.

But, you can't even concede the mere possibility, given the circumstances in California alone.

Why can't you accept a reasonable possibility?

And here it is:

Judicial Watch: 1.1 million illegals voted for Hillary in 2016

November 10, 2017, By Victor Skinner, The Mirror:

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton estimates that well over 1 million illegal immigrants voted in the 2016 election, and about 80 percent voted for Hillary Clinton

There lots and lots more @ Over a Million Illegals Voted for Hillary 2016 - Geller Report

He estimates. Oh, wow, it's sooooo hard to estimate.

I estimate that 456 cows voted for Trump. I must be right, because it's my ESTIMATE!!!

by my estimation, trump colluded with russia...

THIS IS FUN!!!

Dishonest 'Rump cult is flooding the media and social networks with garbage fake news like this. Big lie concept, say the lie over and over and some people will believe the lie.
and if you keep denying you ever did anything wrong despite the mountain of evidence, you may eventually believe you're innocent also.

[
Dishonest 'Rump cult is flooding the media and social networks with garbage fake news like this. Big lie concept, say the lie over and over and some people will believe the lie
If it is bullshit, fine. No big deal.

But, you can't even concede the mere possibility, given the circumstances in California alone.

Why can't you accept a reasonable possibility?
Because it is not reasonable. Poll watchers, Republican Poll watchers, did not challenge any of those alleged illegal voters.

This new California law could dramatically change the demographics of its electorate

seems to depends on how they answer the forms when registering for the drivers license. OF WHICH i don't agree they should be given. why are we legitimizing illegals is beyond me.

oregon seems the bigger issue:

Many assume California’s New Motor Voter system is “opt out” (customers are registered unless they actively decline) as opposed to “opt in” (customers must actively agree to be registered). But, in fact, customers are automatically registered only after they attest they are eligible to vote. If they don’t answer when asked whether they are eligible, they won’t be registered.

It’s quite different in Oregon. There, the state determines whether a DMV user is eligible to vote and then sends those customers an opt-out card in the mail. Unless those who receive the card fill it out and return it within 21 days, they are added to the rolls by default.

Forum List

Back