OUTRAGED Midwest Farmers Protest EPA Spy Planes Over Iowa Ranches

Obama has used the EPA for his own personal agend since he became dictator. EPA fly oversk tapped phonek snooping on the internet, it is his way of spying on the rest of us. Wake up libs, he is checking on you too.

Ahh you know noting of the constitutional pardon of ATT and Verizon for illegally supplying information to the Bush administration?

Wage and price freezes?
Wasn't even born yet?
And yet you seem to know everything :D

Nixon was president 40 years ago..... I'm 32...

I'm not the prime orical, but I know the Constitution and I know my Fourth Amendment right...

You need to know the laws. Breaking them not the constitution is what gets you in prison.
I would have thought you would have figured that out by now.

Only "jail" time I spent was in the stockade in the Army.
But then I was in prison already with no parole anyway.
Drafted....

Laws don't mean shit if they violate the Constitution..... People get off all the time because certain laws violate the constitution or the authority figure violated anothers rights.

Obama has used the EPA for his own personal agend since he became dictator. EPA fly oversk tapped phonek snooping on the internet, it is his way of spying on the rest of us. Wake up libs, he is checking on you too.

Ahh you know noting of the constitutional pardon of ATT and Verizon for illegally supplying information to the Bush administration?

Bush did it too is a BS point... he was wrong as well.

I'm not the prime orical, but I know the Constitution and I know my Fourth Amendment right...

You need to know the laws. Breaking them not the constitution is what gets you in prison.

Drafted....

Laws don't mean shit if they violate the Constitution..... People get off all the time because certain laws violate the constitution or the authority figure violated anothers rights.

Nothing is violated in the Constitution by the drones.

Drafted....

How many people in prison for a constitutional violation without violating a law?

You know the funniest thing about this thread/topic?
Many of those whining about the subject supported the Patriot Act.
Now talk of govt taking over, 1984, etc.

I tried to tell you'all back then but nooo you would not listen.
Suck it up and take you medicine for your past support.

you don't know who the hell here supported the patriot act, so don't pretend you do
You aren't fooling anyone, Stupie. You've never not supported a rightwingloon policy.

Anyone bitching about this have a better idea to keep manure from contaminating irrigation water? Or better yet, is anyone just not in favor of a safe food supply that will not have you and your children shitting blood on regular basis?

Drafted....

Unless of Course you think were suppose to Declare War Before we send Unarmed Attack Air Craft into a So called Ally.

lol

Anyone bitching about this have a better idea to keep manure from contaminating irrigation water? Or better yet, is anyone just not in favor of a safe food supply that will not have you and your children shitting blood on regular basis?

Really, my Family never shits blood lol

You know the funniest thing about this thread/topic?
Many of those whining about the subject supported the Patriot Act.
Now talk of govt taking over, 1984, etc.

I tried to tell you'all back then but nooo you would not listen.
Suck it up and take you medicine for your past support.

you don't know who the hell here supported the patriot act, so don't pretend you do
You aren't fooling anyone, Stupie. You've never not supported a rightwingloon policy.

whatever, just blab now
see ya

I don't think we need to declare war on Yemen or Pakistan before we launch drone strikes against the bad guys. Shoot, we don't need to declare war against GB or FR if we launched drones against bad guys in those countries, though I think they would act with great hostility if we did.

Drafted....

Oh really?

If a cop walked onto your property and started peaking around without a warrant I would call that a Fourth Amendment violation.

Just because they're in the air doesn't change that fact....

Really, my Family never shits blood lol

They will and worse if you succeed in getting the government to stop inspecting and protecting the food supply. If we did not have such frequent E Coli outbreaks maybe the government would not have to fly over cattle operations to spot the all too frequent waste runoff into fresh water.

Drafted....

Try the Fourth Amendment....

You need a warrant to search an individuals property...

85d8712c.jpg

Nick, you have made a false analogy.

Private property requires a warrant. Public thoroughfares don't.

If you are doing something criminal, hide the activity from the air space.

Try the Fourth Amendment....

You need a warrant to search an individuals property...

No private property is being invaded. Anyone can look at your property from public thoroughfares, whether on land or from the air.

Drafted....

How many people in prison for a constitutional violation without violating a law?

Hundreds of thousands.....

Tell a cop to go fuck off and you will be thrown in jail for obstruction of justice or disorderly conduct, yet you're only exercising your First Amendment right...

Forum List

Back