OUTRAGED Midwest Farmers Protest EPA Spy Planes Over Iowa Ranches

links in article at site
Isn't the ObamaNation great, now we have unelected people from a Federal Agency using planes to SPY ON YOU...

SNIP:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, July 3, 2012, 5:57 AM

Midwest farmers were outraged to hear that the Obama EPA was spying on ranches in surveilance planes. Rep. Tom Latham sent a letter to the EPA demanding answers,

“No federal agency has the right to treat the American farmer like the Taliban.”

To the Obama EPA – Iowa farmers are the enemy.

The AP reported:

Midwest ranchers have never been enamored with environmental regulators, but they really began to complain after learning that federal inspectors were flying over their land to look for problems.

The Environmental Protection Agency flies over power plants and other facilities nationwide to identify potential air, water and land pollution. It began using aerial surveillance in the Midwest in 2010 to check farms for violations of federal clean water regulations.

Ranchers who object to the program said they’re not trying to hide anything. It’s the quiet approach the EPA took with the program designed to spot illegal disposal of animal waste that they find upsetting. Most were not even aware of the flyovers until regional EPA officials mentioned it at a meeting three months ago.

“For me, it just creeps into the ‘Big Brother is watching you’ area, to where the government just feels like it’s getting more and more intrusive,” said Buck Wehrbein, who manages a cattle feeding operation in Mead, Neb., about 30 miles west of Omaha.

EPA officials explained during a meeting with ranchers in West Point, Neb., that they lease small planes that fly EPA staffers over cattle operations. The staffers take photographs as they seek evidence of illegal animal waste running off into rivers and streams.

the rest here
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ers-protest-epa-spy-planes-over-iowa-ranches/

That's what those Red Army fascist Marxists did first - attack the farmers - this time it is just the government doing it - not the people. Either way it is the same game plan. The Marxists infiltrated our government and are now attacking industry....

It is just going to get worse. We as a nation are heading down a true path to Orwells 1984.

This is 1917 all over again....

We're repeating history.
Nixon was a marxist? Imagine my surprise.

I could give two shits about Nixon - I wasn't even born yet.

This is my generation - I'm here today and I oppose all authoritarian actions in this alleged free country...

The local, state and federal governments have all overstepped their powers....

What's next FEMA camps for those who express dissent over the governments authoritarian actions???

Of course you would support that if it was Obamafuck that ordered it....

Last edited:
Ask your Representatives they defund the EPA and a few other over reaching FEDERAL agencies..and then vote out this administration

I love how the Right pretends that government overreach is something new and that they didn't have a huge part in putting it in place. The DEA War on (some) Drugs, the TSA, the DHS all got their extreme powers under Republican administrations. Now that this police state Gestapo is in place, you think the Right will defund it? They wanted it in the first place! The Dems aren't likely to get rid of it either. Welcome to 1984.

That's what those Red Army fascist Marxists did first - attack the farmers - this time it is just the government doing it - not the people. Either way it is the same game plan. The Marxists infiltrated our government and are now attacking industry....

It is just going to get worse. We as a nation are heading down a true path to Orwells 1984.

We're repeating history.

This is my generation - I'm here today and I oppose all authoritarian actions in this alleged free country...

What's next FEMA camps for those who express dissent over the governments authoritarian actions???

Are you kidding? I get to be in charge of what happens to the Republicans that are put in the camps. I can't wait!

We're repeating history.

Wage and price freezes?
Wasn't even born yet?
And yet you seem to know everything :D

ok, if you don't mind a Federal Agency spying on you to impose fines

How is this any different than the DEA spying on private citizens to see if they are growing marijuana.

Oh, right, it isn't! Just more whining from people that think they are SPECIAL.

:lmao:

well because the two are same..one is illegal and the other produces the food you eat
good grief

You know why the EPA is flying over those farms?
To look for ILLEGAL activity.

Same reason the DEA does it.

Lord almighty you are a dumb girl. I certainly hope you're attractive, at least you'll have some way of making it in this world.

Ask your Representatives they defund the EPA and a few other over reaching FEDERAL agencies..and then vote out this administration

I love how the Right pretends that government overreach is something new and that they didn't have a huge part in putting it in place. The DEA War on (some) Drugs, the TSA, the DHS all got their extreme powers under Republican administrations. Now that this police state Gestapo is in place, you think the Right will defund it? They wanted it in the first place! The Dems aren't likely to get rid of it either. Welcome to 1984.

We've been asking they defund these damn agencies before now..I don't care if you are Republican or Democrat, you should be worried

You know the funniest thing about this thread/topic?
Many of those whining about the subject supported the Patriot Act.
Now talk of govt taking over, 1984, etc.

I tried to tell you'all back then but nooo you would not listen.
Suck it up and take you medicine for your past support.

That's funny I had no idea ranchers also owned the AIR SPACE above their ranches.

I love how you fucking idiots call yourself "liberal" yet you think it is perfectly fine the government is spying on people......

You two-faced losers bitched for years about the patriot act yet Obama and his authoritarian storm troopers are spying on citizens in an allegedly free country and you don't have a problem with that???

If I was a farmer I would shoot those drones out of the sky..... That is 100% fact.

You would like being Bubba's boy in the pen I suppose?

I already have been to the joint......

I'm not afraid of prison...... Been there done that shit.

Besides, what makes you think I would go to prison for shooting a drone down??? - a drone that is spying on me??

Vladimir Obama strikes again!

Usually those farm boys are pretty good shots. All they need to do is shoot down some of those multi-million dollar drones, and the problem will go away.

"Sorry, mister, it looked like a big vulture to me, so I killed it."

They aren't using drones,they're using small aircraft. Learn to fucking read.

If you ever see them flying over you, I sincerely hope you test that theory. Whatever it costs to house you in federal prison for 10 years, I'm sure overall society will benefit.

Last edited:
I love how you fucking idiots call yourself "liberal" yet you think it is perfectly fine the government is spying on people......

You two-faced losers bitched for years about the patriot act yet Obama and his authoritarian storm troopers are spying on citizens in an allegedly free country and you don't have a problem with that???

If I was a farmer I would shoot those drones out of the sky..... That is 100% fact.

Besides, what makes you think I would go to prison for shooting a drone down??? - a drone that is spying on me??

It is a federal crime to shoot at ANY aircraft.
Unless of course the shooting is sanctioned by the govt.

you don't know who the hell here supported the patriot act, so don't pretend you do

Wage and price freezes?
Wasn't even born yet?

Nixon was president 40 years ago..... I'm 32...

I'm not the prime orical, but I know the Constitution and I know my Fourth Amendment right...

What about local law enforcement Steph :rolleyes: You're a hoot girl :D

DEA? LOL

120524-police-drones-hmed11a.grid-7x2.jpg

It is a federal crime to shoot at ANY aircraft.
Unless of course the shooting is sanctioned by the govt.

Good they could make their case in court........

You can bet your ass that 75% of the American public would be on my side if I shot one of those fucking things down...... Besides - I would love to see the government prove that I as an individual did it in the first place.

true, most all the /righties supported the *cough* "Patriot" Act when Bu$h II put it forward. :razz:

Wage and price freezes?
Wasn't even born yet?

Nixon was president 40 years ago..... I'm 32...

I'm not the prime orical, but I know the Constitution and I know my Fourth Amendment right...

You need to know the laws. Breaking them not the constitution is what gets you in prison.
I would have thought you would have figured that out by now.

Only "jail" time I spent was in the stockade in the Army.
But then I was in prison already with no parole anyway.
Drafted....

Obama has used the EPA for his own personal agend since he became dictator. EPA fly oversk tapped phonek snooping on the internet, it is his way of spying on the rest of us. Wake up libs, he is checking on you too.

Forum List

Back