15 states sue EPA over new oil and gas rules

Ordinary Guy

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2021
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is leading a coalition of states suing the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) over new oil and gas rules while blasting President Biden as having declared "war against fossil fuels."

Paxton issued a press release about the lawsuit against the EPA that 14 other states have signed onto, warning the federal regulations "will create a deliberate disadvantage to Texas and all states" involved in oil and gas production.

"At a time when American gas prices are skyrocketing at the pump, and the Russia-Ukraine conflict shows again the absolute need for energy independence, Biden chooses to go to war against fossil fuels," Paxton said in a press release obtained by FOX Business.

The only good thing I see about this is Reagan enjoyed two terms after Carter and I will be retired after that, so markets should be good right up till the time I retire.

Biden, the democrat leadership and their CCP owners need to inflict as much pain on the USA as they can until they are booted from power in the midterms
this could work in our favor as the Carter years gave Reagan 2 terms, that will be enough to get me to retirement if I can get through the Biden term

A lot of the White Supremist Democrats such as Joy Behar want to cripple American oil production so that we will be forced to buy more oil from her buddy Putin.
We are already buying more than 500,000 barrels of oil per day from Russia.

I would like to see this happen. The energy companies in this country should announce today they agree they are destroying America. To save America they will as of 6PM today shut down all energy exploration worldwide, shut down all refineries in the US, and cease any sales or distribution of fossil fuels. Then we can have utopia.

Didn't the courts already slap Biden and the EPA down once already on this bull shit?

russianoilimports.JPG

Just a reminder that the vast majority of our synthetic materials ("plastics") are made using petroleum and natural gas.
These raw material resources aren't just "fuel".

Just a reminder that the vast majority of our synthetic materials ("plastics") are made using petroleum and natural gas.
These raw material resources aren't just "fuel".
And petro distillates are in many personal care items, pharmaceuticals, etc

Also paints, solvents, lubricants, etc.

What the Greenies, Enviro-nazis, and other "anti fossil fuel" loons fail to realize is the many non fuel uses and needs of petroleum and other carbon based nature resources.
And you know with emanifest now, all that information is public, anyone can look it up

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is leading a coalition of states suing the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) over new oil and gas rules while blasting President Biden as having declared "war against fossil fuels."

Paxton issued a press release about the lawsuit against the EPA that 14 other states have signed onto, warning the federal regulations "will create a deliberate disadvantage to Texas and all states" involved in oil and gas production.

"At a time when American gas prices are skyrocketing at the pump, and the Russia-Ukraine conflict shows again the absolute need for energy independence, Biden chooses to go to war against fossil fuels," Paxton said in a press release obtained by FOX Business.

The only good thing I see about this is Reagan enjoyed two terms after Carter and I will be retired after that, so markets should be good right up till the time I retire.
Might you want a link to what these regulations actually are?

Forum List

Back