Our CREATED solar system ---- what you are not being told

[edited by indiajo]......even though there is enough water to cover the entire earth with 1.5 depth of water.

with 1.5 WHAT??????????
depth is no measurement, for heavens sake!!!!

And no, there is enough water. I live on 480m above sea level and feel pretty safe, even if antarctica, greenland and the icecubes in my fridge are melting.
Sorry, 1 and 1/2 MILES of water deep.
No professor, there is not enough water to cover the earth 1.5 miles deep. Because,as it turns out, the surface of the earth is not flat. In order to submerge Mount Everest by 1.5 miles, the depth of the water over the ocean basins would have to be 12 miles deep. The goober in the video really is a fool.
Just because the surface of this planet isn't smooth now, doesn't scientifically prove it wasn't at sometime in the past. The fool is the atheist who digs his own hole and jumps in.

There is zero geological evidence of the planet you describe
This atheist says show me

That is what we do

Everyone who doesn't embrace the National Academic Religion of EVOLUTION is labeled a loon in order to discredit those which may just stem the tide of control away from atheism and return America back to One Nation under GOD. IN GOD WE TRUST May actually mean something once again if an honest balance is regained.

The loons from the fundamentalist ministries discredit themselves without a single assist from me.
The fundamentalist Christian ministries obviously find that the sciences of biology, chemistry, paleontology, etc are wrong.
tries reinforce a host of negative stereotypes linked to the hyper-religious.
Tempest in a Testament

What is the point of all this fuss anyway, and why is something as useless and impractical as evolution or creationism taught in the schools, wasting our time, energy, and tax dollars? It's not like we are going to create life somewhere and have to know how. Remember, science fiction is slanted towards the sensational, not the useful or even the possible. In our decadent quibbling times, only the irrelevant and unproductive become issues. This debate is the Kim Kardashian of scientific progress.

A creationist scientist is not going to try to get his experiment to work by letting God do it. He confines that belief to obscure prehistory and proceeds in his actual work just like an atheist scientist would.
The issue at hand is that children are being influenced to believe that there is only MATERIALISM. There is no spirituality because GOD is not real... Schools have replaced philosophy and deep thought with millions of years, a series of accidents, and memorization of select propaganda. They are not allowed the freedom to conclude that Dragons and Dinosaurs are one in the same. They are not allowed to fathom that Noah's Flood likely created most of the fossils that are discovered. Students are dissuaded from perusing the logic that finding dinosaur flesh likely means that such bones cannot be millions of years old, but merely thousands at the most... Evolution is undermining inquiry because it cannot stand upon it own merits with competition. It must eliminate other trains of thought or find itself losing its authority and preeminence.
To advocate that this sort of ignorance and stupidity be taught to children is reckless, irresponsible, and reprehensible.
To presume that others know better than you what is good and practical for your children --- is want is ignorant, stupid, reckless, irresponsible, and reprehensible. If you disagree, I suggest you speak to someone who lived through Stalinism, the Chinese cultural revolution or Nazi Germany. It isn't pretty.

There are no simple creatures. Everything has complexity. GOD is as real as gravity and the wind. As for the evolutionary fossil record theory: Fossils and Rock Strata

Yes there are simple creatures...mollusks, clams , troglodytes
Their fossilized remains are not found with dinosaurs and human remains
It shows....EVOLUTION

God is a simplistic explanation for how life became

Oh....I actually read your link
It was silly
Mollusks, clams, and troglodytes are NOT simple creatures . They also happen to be aquatic, which means that they didn't live with land animals and there is no reason that they would be found with land animals. There are several very good reasons for this. The FLOOD would have turned most marshy areas to muddy swamps as the rains continued. This would likely kill aquatic creatures in such areas first, as animals and humanity moved to higher ground. The dinosaurs would have died early because they could only venture so high. And humans and birds would have died last as they could either fly of venture ever upward -- until they ran out of places to go. Then again aquatic creatures would have been stranded and covered in muck as the water retreated into the ocean basins GOD had created, as the mountains were pushed upward. It all makes sense to me. I don't know why you cannot at least see things other than what evolutionist spout . They don't know everything --- they were not there and they don't accept divine revelation. But they do believe each other! And they love to hear themselves talk... Sorry, I'm not being very charitable ---- but then, when have evolutionists..?
If there was a flood of that magnitude

Where did the water go?
Read the description of the New earth in Revelations. It is most likely very similar to the "New" earth that GOD originally created for Adam & Eve. The earth was smoother and the oceans were likely shallower and much smaller. There is every likelihood that the surface of the earth was honeycombed with subterranean caverns and reservoirs filled with water. These may likely have been under strategic necessary pressure. There is also the possibility that some sort of canopy of water/ice surrounded the earth to protect everything from ultraviolet light from the sun and slowed the aging process of everything. The oxygen levels at that time likely more concentrated...

Then GOD allowed something to happen. The canopy became unstable and the surface of the planet convulsed. The water shot up as geysers out of the earth. Volcanoes erupted and the canopy rained down upon the planet. This happened in stages over a period of 40 days and longer. As a year progressed, some ares began to drop and deepen and other areas began to rise --- allowing land to reappear and a wind began to dry out the exposed areas.

The earth is presently covered 70% by water. The oceans NOW run 7 miles deep in some areas. The water is still visible and even unseen underground... We now know that there is water under mountains and in many areas. Anyway, that is my feeble attempt at understanding the FLOOD that GOD allowed to happen. This theory certainly does not go against what the Bible does inform us. And it does explain why we see layers of strata. They represent various phases of the FLOOD, the volcanic, meteoric showers, and the drying and resurfacing of this planet. PLUS, since the FLOOD, the earth has never fully recovered and is still convulsing to this very day.
Wow...quite impressive

But if that is the way the earth handled the generation of water and the depletion of water, there would still be evidence of those capability today

There isn’t
And GOD HIMSELF said to Noah that HE would never again bring a Flood of the magnitude to destroy all flesh. And that is evident today.

[edited by indiajo]......even though there is enough water to cover the entire earth with 1.5 depth of water.

with 1.5 WHAT??????????
depth is no measurement, for heavens sake!!!!

And no, there is enough water. I live on 480m above sea level and feel pretty safe, even if antarctica, greenland and the icecubes in my fridge are melting.
Sorry, 1 and 1/2 MILES of water deep.
No professor, there is not enough water to cover the earth 1.5 miles deep. Because,as it turns out, the surface of the earth is not flat. In order to submerge Mount Everest by 1.5 miles, the depth of the water over the ocean basins would have to be 12 miles deep. The goober in the video really is a fool.
Just because the surface of this planet isn't smooth now, doesn't scientifically prove it wasn't at sometime in the past. The fool is the atheist who digs his own hole and jumps in.

There is zero geological evidence of the planet you describe
This atheist says show me

That is what we do
You show me it didn't. "ZERO" is a little word based on very big assumptions.

There are no simple creatures. Everything has complexity. GOD is as real as gravity and the wind. As for the evolutionary fossil record theory: Fossils and Rock Strata

It shows....EVOLUTION

It was silly
Mollusks, clams, and troglodytes are NOT simple creatures . They also happen to be aquatic, which means that they didn't live with land animals and there is no reason that they would be found with land animals. There are several very good reasons for this. The FLOOD would have turned most marshy areas to muddy swamps as the rains continued. This would likely kill aquatic creatures in such areas first, as animals and humanity moved to higher ground. The dinosaurs would have died early because they could only venture so high. And humans and birds would have died last as they could either fly of venture ever upward -- until they ran out of places to go. Then again aquatic creatures would have been stranded and covered in muck as the water retreated into the ocean basins GOD had created, as the mountains were pushed upward. It all makes sense to me. I don't know why you cannot at least see things other than what evolutionist spout . They don't know everything --- they were not there and they don't accept divine revelation. But they do believe each other! And they love to hear themselves talk... Sorry, I'm not being very charitable ---- but then, when have evolutionists..?
If there was a flood of that magnitude

Where did the water go?
Read the description of the New earth in Revelations. It is most likely very similar to the "New" earth that GOD originally created for Adam & Eve. The earth was smoother and the oceans were likely shallower and much smaller. There is every likelihood that the surface of the earth was honeycombed with subterranean caverns and reservoirs filled with water. These may likely have been under strategic necessary pressure. There is also the possibility that some sort of canopy of water/ice surrounded the earth to protect everything from ultraviolet light from the sun and slowed the aging process of everything. The oxygen levels at that time likely more concentrated...

Then GOD allowed something to happen. The canopy became unstable and the surface of the planet convulsed. The water shot up as geysers out of the earth. Volcanoes erupted and the canopy rained down upon the planet. This happened in stages over a period of 40 days and longer. As a year progressed, some ares began to drop and deepen and other areas began to rise --- allowing land to reappear and a wind began to dry out the exposed areas.

The earth is presently covered 70% by water. The oceans NOW run 7 miles deep in some areas. The water is still visible and even unseen underground... We now know that there is water under mountains and in many areas. Anyway, that is my feeble attempt at understanding the FLOOD that GOD allowed to happen. This theory certainly does not go against what the Bible does inform us. And it does explain why we see layers of strata. They represent various phases of the FLOOD, the volcanic, meteoric showers, and the drying and resurfacing of this planet. PLUS, since the FLOOD, the earth has never fully recovered and is still convulsing to this very day.
Wow...quite impressive

But if that is the way the earth handled the generation of water and the depletion of water, there would still be evidence of those capability today

There isn’t
How so? Why?

I like the fairy tale about the universe magically creating itself out of nothing. That one is a hoot.
Yeah, that is a pretty absurd trait of the Bible creation myth. God speaks and *poof*, something from nothing. Maybe a child would believe it....but most people grow out of that nonsense.
And the flood myth in the bible isn’t even original; indeed, flood myths are universal and predate the bible myth, such as the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh, which is nearly 5,000 years old.
It's not as if these ignorant goat herders were getting airmail from eastern Asia or South America. Any global flood myth from the bronze age can be summarily and immediately dismissed on these grounds alone.

The Book of Genesis is neither a science or history book

It describes the relationship between Man and God.

The story of Noah is about God understanding that because of free will He cannot destroy humans for being evil all the time. If He did then every generation of humans would be destroyed.

The story of Noah is that because of free will humans did ungodly and evil things. God destroyed all that evil leaving only a righteous man and his family and the animals of the earth. However, He promised the descendants of Noah that He wouldn't do that again. We were all going to have to suffer the consequences of the evil that we do. No more tearing down and starting all over again.

Humans having free will was and is a conundrum for God. It produces evil. We see Him dealing with it in several stories in Genesis.

The story of Noah and the flood is God understanding as long as free will exist there will be evil and God isn't going to fix it simply by destroying all evil.

Pretty simple really.
The History presented in the Bible is as true as Jesus.

I like the fairy tale about the universe magically creating itself out of nothing. That one is a hoot.
Yeah, that is a pretty absurd trait of the Bible creation myth. God speaks and *poof*, something from nothing. Maybe a child would believe it....but most people grow out of that nonsense.
And the flood myth in the bible isn’t even original; indeed, flood myths are universal and predate the bible myth, such as the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh, which is nearly 5,000 years old.
It's not as if these ignorant goat herders were getting airmail from eastern Asia or South America. Any global flood myth from the bronze age can be summarily and immediately dismissed on these grounds alone.

The story of Noah is about God understanding that because of free will He cannot destroy humans for being evil all the time. If He did then every generation of humans would be destroyed.

The story of Noah is that because of free will humans did ungodly and evil things. God destroyed all that evil leaving only a righteous man and his family and the animals of the earth. However, He promised the descendants of Noah that He wouldn't do that again. We were all going to have to suffer the consequences of the evil that we do. No more tearing down and starting all over again.

Humans having free will was and is a conundrum for God. It produces evil. We see Him dealing with it in several stories in Genesis.

The story of Noah and the flood is God understanding as long as free will exist there will be evil and God isn't going to fix it simply by destroying all evil.

Pretty simple really.
The bible isn’t ‘history,’ it’s mythology.

It shows....EVOLUTION

It was silly
Mollusks, clams, and trilobites are/were NOT simple creatures . They also happen to be aquatic, which means that they didn't live with land animals and there is no reason that they would be found with land animals. There are several very good reasons for this. The FLOOD would have turned most marshy areas to muddy swamps as the rains continued. This would likely kill aquatic creatures in such areas first, as animals and humanity moved to higher ground. The dinosaurs would have died early because they could only venture so high. And humans and birds would have died last as they could either fly of venture ever upward -- until they ran out of places to go. Then again aquatic creatures would have been stranded and covered in muck as the water retreated into the ocean basins GOD had created, as the mountains were pushed upward. It all makes sense to me. I don't know why you cannot at least see things other than what evolutionist spout . They don't know everything --- they were not there and they don't accept divine revelation. But they do believe each other! And they love to hear themselves talk... Sorry, I'm not being very charitable ---- but then, when have evolutionists..?
You think clams and mollusks have advanced brains?

If there was a flood....ALL creatures would have sunk to the bottom and there would have been a mixture of all complexities of animals

There weren’t
Animals forming fossils would have been buried in layers as they died --- immediately. Those that died and were not so buried would have dissolved, decomposed or been eaten as were the drowned passengers of the Titanic leaving only pairs of shoes in less than 100 years.
You don't know what you are talking about. You need to do some research.
The only fossils that exist occurred when the fossilized organism was quickly buried. If left exposed for any length of time the organism will decay and disappear. I don't believe I can be clearer than that. Fossils are the product of QUICK burial of one sort or another. If you don't get that, I suggest you do your own research.
Which you are using as an argument against fossils in limestone, and you could be more clearly wrong about every bit of it.

Everyone who doesn't embrace the National Academic Religion of EVOLUTION is labeled a loon in order to discredit those which may just stem the tide of control away from atheism and return America back to One Nation under GOD. IN GOD WE TRUST May actually mean something once again if an honest balance is regained.

The loons from the fundamentalist ministries discredit themselves without a single assist from me.
The fundamentalist Christian ministries obviously find that the sciences of biology, chemistry, paleontology, etc are wrong.
Tempest in a Testament

What is the point of all this fuss anyway, and why is something as useless and impractical as evolution or creationism taught in the schools, wasting our time, energy, and tax dollars? It's not like we are going to create life somewhere and have to know how. Remember, science fiction is slanted towards the sensational, not the useful or even the possible. In our decadent quibbling times, only the irrelevant and unproductive become issues. This debate is the Kim Kardashian of scientific progress.

A creationist scientist is not going to try to get his experiment to work by letting God do it. He confines that belief to obscure prehistory and proceeds in his actual work just like an atheist scientist would.
The issue at hand is that children are being influenced to believe that there is only MATERIALISM. There is no spirituality because GOD is not real... Schools have replaced philosophy and deep thought with millions of years, a series of accidents, and memorization of select propaganda. They are not allowed the freedom to conclude that Dragons and Dinosaurs are one in the same. They are not allowed to fathom that Noah's Flood likely created most of the fossils that are discovered. Students are dissuaded from perusing the logic that finding dinosaur flesh likely means that such bones cannot be millions of years old, but merely thousands at the most... Evolution is undermining inquiry because it cannot stand upon it own merits with competition. It must eliminate other trains of thought or find itself losing its authority and preeminence.
To advocate that this sort of ignorance and stupidity be taught to children is reckless, irresponsible, and reprehensible.
To presume that others know better than you what is good and practical for your children --- is want is ignorant, stupid, reckless, irresponsible, and reprehensible. If you disagree, I suggest you speak to someone who lived through Stalinism, the Chinese cultural revolution or Nazi Germany. It isn't pretty.
Then your next step would be to consider the evidence. You are not doing this. You are not in a position to lecture anyone. You know less than nothing about evolution amd contstantly say hilariously incorrect things about it , yet presume to judge the truth of it. Even for a child, that is bad behavior.

Pretty simple really.
Hilariously wrong. It is self contradictory and contradicted by all the evidence available. That is why you have to link to embarrassing bloggers for your info instead of deferring to the body of science.

This program, by a former atheist/evolutionist, demonstrates that what evolutionists have predicted in fact is not what astronomers observes. In fact, they insist on using catastrophic events to explain these ambiguities. Oddly, they will not accept the Flood of Noah as such a catastrophic event on earth even though there is enough water to cover the entire earth with 1.5 depth of water. The reason for this seems to be obvious. Evolutionists do not want to accept either a young creation nor a CREATOR! Watch the following and be astounded:

You’ve got to be kidding! It’s over an hour and half long. You’re lucky I even clicked on your thread.

Just curious though- Darwin’s theory of evolution doesn’t really delve into astronomy, so the connection seems erroneous on its surface.

Pretty simple really.
The bible isn’t ‘history,’ it’s mythology.
History isn't history you made it up.

This program, by a former atheist/evolutionist, demonstrates that what evolutionists have predicted in fact is not what astronomers observes. In fact, they insist on using catastrophic events to explain these ambiguities. Oddly, they will not accept the Flood of Noah as such a catastrophic event on earth even though there is enough water to cover the entire earth with 1.5 depth of water. The reason for this seems to be obvious. Evolutionists do not want to accept either a young creation nor a CREATOR! Watch the following and be astounded:

You’ve got to be kidding! It’s over an hour and half long. You’re lucky I even clicked on your thread.

Just curious though- Darwin’s theory of evolution doesn’t really delve into astronomy, so the connection seems erroneous on its surface.

Oh, so you never watched football! Darwin didn't delve into lots of things. He wasn't very thorough...

Why is this in the science forum?

Mollusks, clams, and trilobites are/were NOT simple creatures . They also happen to be aquatic, which means that they didn't live with land animals and there is no reason that they would be found with land animals. There are several very good reasons for this. The FLOOD would have turned most marshy areas to muddy swamps as the rains continued. This would likely kill aquatic creatures in such areas first, as animals and humanity moved to higher ground. The dinosaurs would have died early because they could only venture so high. And humans and birds would have died last as they could either fly of venture ever upward -- until they ran out of places to go. Then again aquatic creatures would have been stranded and covered in muck as the water retreated into the ocean basins GOD had created, as the mountains were pushed upward. It all makes sense to me. I don't know why you cannot at least see things other than what evolutionist spout . They don't know everything --- they were not there and they don't accept divine revelation. But they do believe each other! And they love to hear themselves talk... Sorry, I'm not being very charitable ---- but then, when have evolutionists..?
You think clams and mollusks have advanced brains?

If there was a flood....ALL creatures would have sunk to the bottom and there would have been a mixture of all complexities of animals

There weren’t
Animals forming fossils would have been buried in layers as they died --- immediately. Those that died and were not so buried would have dissolved, decomposed or been eaten as were the drowned passengers of the Titanic leaving only pairs of shoes in less than 100 years.
You don't know what you are talking about. You need to do some research.
The only fossils that exist occurred when the fossilized organism was quickly buried. If left exposed for any length of time the organism will decay and disappear. I don't believe I can be clearer than that. Fossils are the product of QUICK burial of one sort or another. If you don't get that, I suggest you do your own research.
Which you are using as an argument against fossils in limestone, and you could be more clearly wrong about every bit of it.
Limestone forms quickly under pressure.

Because truth is the foundation of science, not merely naturalism. And it is rather hoped that someone like yourself would devise a perfect experiment to prove some of this correct instead of just mouthing off in an exclusive sort of way and walking the "party line".

Last edited:
Tempest in a Testament

Then your next step would be to consider the evidence. You are not doing this. You are not in a position to lecture anyone. You know less than nothing about evolution amd contstantly say hilariously incorrect things about it , yet presume to judge the truth of it. Even for a child, that is bad behavior.
This has to be the pot trying to call the kettle black. SO, exactly how many different species have "evolutionists" developed from their experimentation with the fruit fly? Have they trained bacteria to walk out of the slime? Do they observe evolution or do they actually ONLY observe variety within species (even those they tamper with endlessly)? Your bad behavior is exhibited every time you apply the F word.

Because truth is the foundation of science, not merely naturalism. And it is rather hoped that someone like yourself would devise a perfect experiment to prove some of this correct instead of just mouthing off in an exclusive sort of way and walking the "party line".

Truth yes, your blind faith not so much. Have this moved to the religious section where it belongs. Leave the science section for actual science.

Forum List

Back