Other than sign shit, fire people and lie like a pro.....exactly what has Trump done thus far

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
595fe2c42100003400fc5d86.jpeg

Our country is falling apart, he promised jobs and all we got is Trump tweets about people that piss him off.

Made little snowflakes bust a hemorrhoid and say totally stupid shit nonstop on forums while brownstreaking their panties asking rhetorical questions of which they wouldn't know a correct answer if it was shoved so far up their ass it came out their nose.....next...

Priceless.

• Banned
Well......he has done more than the pantsuit Bulldyke BWAHAHAHHA!
Uh, she's not the president, you moron on meth fuck head...he is. Now what has the bitch done

That's right! SHE IS NOT THE PRESIDENT! And as far as I am concerned, all Trump has to do is keep appointing conservative justices and I'm satisfied. Eat it bitch!

LOLOLOLOLOL....if this is what is making you morons happy, the fact the Supreme court will contain nothing but conservative judges....is that all???.
Oh, so this is it...I was always curious as to why dumb white people liked this guy...now I know....as for being a bitch...thank you!!

Forum List

Back