Oswald killed JFK, 9-11 was not an inside job and OJ did it

Do you believe the state's version of the JFK assassination, the Warren Report?

Yes; I actually do. Like the 9/11 Commission Report, it simply makes the most sense. Other scenarios do not hold water.

As with all conspiracies, if there is a better version; please let us hear it...that isn't directed at you but to all who dismiss the official investigations.

But, as you know, I am not even remotely a Statist.

You repeating your stupid lies doesn't exactly make you anything other than what you have long been here: an unpersuasive scumbag jackass liar.

Oh. And a turd. You do have that going for you as well.

LOL!

There's an acid test for you!

If one "believes" the Warren Commission Report, then one is a "statist!"

QED!

You are a punk.

The sad news is, JFK WAS murdered. There MAY be SOME reason to doubt some parts of the Warren Commission conclusion to the effect that it was all done by that one gunman, Oswald.

On the other hand, even putting Arlen Shithead Sphincter's "magic bullet" theory aside, if one actually takes an honest and informed look at the bone fragments from the late President's skull, it is clear that he WAS shot from behind. The "kill shot" did strike him from behind, not from in front.

I have my reservations about some of the other things "determined" by the Warren Commission. But unlike you, I do not conclude from those doubts that it "must have been" a conspiracy engaged in by elements within the gubmint.

WOW...you really are an ignorant asshole... how do you you come to THAT conclusion of what I believe?

Yes; I actually do. Like the 9/11 Commission Report, it simply makes the most sense. Other scenarios do not hold water.

As with all conspiracies, if there is a better version; please let us hear it...that isn't directed at you but to all who dismiss the official investigations.

I'd be willing to discuss the JFK assassination with you as long as you are serious. First of all, the JFK assassination has no relation or correlation with the events on 9/11. They are separate events that should not be blanketed or lumped as 'conspiracy theories'...

I don't know who killed President Kennedy, but I DO know the physical, medical, forensic and eyewitness evidence does not add up to a lone gunman firing a bolt action rifle from the 6th floor of the TSBD building.

How familiar are you with the event?

I have a question.

Why did you make such a pointless thread?

Good question..

This thread is not pointless. I have the answers to all conspiracy theories.

Ask away

Any other questions?

Explain the wounds in the president that do not line up with the SBT and the Warren Report.

Did you ever question or consider WHY the Warren Commission relocated the back wound that the autopsy, the President's personal physician and the President's clothing place at the 3rd thoracic vertebrae. But the Warren Commission relocated it upward and to the right and renamed it as a neck wound?

Did you ever reconcile the consistent observations of all the Dallas doctors recollection of a massive exit wound in the rear of the President's skull with the Warren Commission's tiny entrance wound near the colic area?

Did you ever consider that a bullet from above right entering the skull in the colic area would exit the President's face?

Sorry...insufficient evidence of a conspiracy.

You need to provide proof

Of course a statist like you Liability would NEVER question the official 'state' version...

But, as you know, I am not even remotely a Statist.

You repeating your stupid lies doesn't exactly make you anything other than what you have long been here: an unpersuasive scumbag jackass liar.

Oh. And a turd. You do have that going for you as well.

Yes, The Warren report accurately describes the JFK assasination

Any other questions?

I'd be willing to discuss the JFK assassination with you as long as you are serious. First of all, the JFK assassination has no relation or correlation with the events on 9/11. They are separate events that should not be blanketed or lumped as 'conspiracy theories'...

I don't know who killed President Kennedy, but I DO know the physical, medical, forensic and eyewitness evidence does not add up to a lone gunman firing a bolt action rifle from the 6th floor of the TSBD building.

Sorry...

We are looking for facts. You have no facts to support a conspiracy.

Next Question?

Any other questions?

Explain the wounds in the president that do not line up with the SBT and the Warren Report.

Did you ever question or consider WHY the Warren Commission relocated the back wound that the autopsy, the President's personal physician and the President's clothing place at the 3rd thoracic vertebrae. But the Warren Commission relocated it upward and to the right and renamed it as a neck wound?

Did you ever reconcile the consistent observations of all the Dallas doctors recollection of a massive exit wound in the rear of the President's skull with the Warren Commission's tiny entrance wound near the colic area?

Did you ever consider that a bullet from above right entering the skull in the colic area would exit the President's face?

If you really want to get into this, stuff the bullshit posturing. You are aware that the Warren Commission's conclusion that Oswald was the lone assassin hinges completely on the single bullet theory. Without one bullet striking the President and Governor Connolly there HAS to be at least one more gunman.

If you really want to get into this, stuff the bullshit posturing. You are aware that the Warren Commission's conclusion that Oswald was the lone assassin hinges completely on the single bullet theory. Without one bullet striking the President and Governor Connolly there HAS to be at least one more gunman.

Sorry.... we are discussing that Oswald killed JFK. Oswalds gun, Oswalds bullet, Oswalds place of work You need FACTS
Show that someone else did it. FACTS are needed on this thread

Somewhat...

The story goes that Oswald fired from the 6th floor of the Texas School Book Depository. He fired 3 shots; 2 hits if I recall.

Then he went home, got his revolver and shot officer Tippitt (sp?). During which he took something like three cabs or a bus and 2 cabs or something. Anyway he went into a theater and then was arrested by cops.

A few days later, he was being transferred somewhere and Jack Ruby killed him.

Meanwhile, on a gurney at Parkland hospital, a bullet is found--a pristine bullet--that was thought to account for all but what was thought to be the fatal blow.

What has always got me was, if I recall correctly, he yelled "I'm a patsy" during one of the transfers inside the Dallas PD. That always struck me as odd because it seems as though I would have yelled "I didn't do it" or something like that. The "I'm a patsy" proclamation always struck me as odd.

Now, about the Commission Report--the Warren Commission Report (I'll have to remember that we're not taking about Kean and Hamilton), to not believe it is to believe that there was a cover-up of massive proportions; one that has gone one to this day--47 years later if I recall. During that time, there were GOP administrations, DNC administrations, members of the Warren Commission have elevated to the highest office in the land (Gerald Ford) nobody brought up any deep dark secrets from his days on the Commission. Now he came to power in a crisis environment but he did run in 1976 and wasn't brought down by some sort of deep dark secret. Arlen Specter has been in the Senate forever; nobody is holding anything over his head. He even switched parties.

Thousands of books written on the subject; dozens of movies, the best minds in government, the private sector, party politics, etc... have all looked at it and nobody came up with a better scenario than the Warren Commission.

I think what also secures the argument for the side of the Commission making sense is Oswald himself. Why not use Cubans--a team of them? It seems to me that using real life patsies would be the order of the day. Oswald as the trigger man; 2 Cubans whose families are taken care of for life as patsies who spend the rest of their lives getting 3 hots and a cot which is probably better than they got in Cuba.... I don't know how having an ex Marine (I think Oswald was in the Corps) as your patsy helps the war effort. I don't know how having one guy kill another guy to keep him from talking and having that guy remain in jail for a long time (13 years I remember) was particularly useful....

If you're going to have patsies...use patsies...willing patsies. Undereducated non-English speaking Cubans; who is going to believe them when they scream about being patsies? Whose going to look up their records in good old Cuba? Fidel will deny it...I'm sure we all will believe the local dictator....how did Saddam's denials about WMDs--ones that were true--serve him?

You also kill 2 birds with one stone; you take out Cuba which Kennedy wanted to do anyway and you get a war with Commies at the same time. If you believe he was killed to propagate warfare...why not do something that would give you 2 wars instead of one...as a risk to the troops? LOL

Anyway; lets see what you got. I'm not sure I'm going to be much of a sparring partner on this one. I don't feel too strongly about the subject.

Last edited:
Come on people...We are looking for FACTS

Who has FACTS about a conspiracy?

I need names, dates, places.......

Other than that we have...Oswald killed JFK...9-11 was not an inside job...OJ Did it

Sorry.... we are discussing that Oswald killed JFK. Oswalds gun, Oswalds bullet, Oswalds place of work You need FACTS

Here's what you can do...you have the official state version...go with it...we really shouldn't question our government...they never lie to us...

Any other questions?

You want to hear something really strange?

"rightwinger" was right on the money in that OP. There. I said it.

Now for something almost impossible to imagine. I kid you not:

Even the ever imbecilic, vile, loathsome and repulsive scumbag piece of total shit, Yukon, noted almost the exact same thing today.

:eek:

You are the biggest scum bag on the board.

That's exactly what a pea-brain like you would say...

Here's what you can do...you have the official state version...go with it...we really shouldn't question our government...they never lie to us...

I stated Oswald killed JFK

You dispute. Give me FACTS

- Who did it?
- Why?
- How did they do it?

I demand FACTS to take you seriously. You have had 47 years now....lets see some FACTS

Forum List

Back