JFK: One Day In America (Hulu)

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
This is a three part National Geographic documentary on Hulu with interviews of surviving witnesses, including the co-worker who gave Oswald a ride to work that fateful day. He's the one who asked what that curious package Oswald was carrying.

"Curtain rods."

Imagine how that guy must have felt.

This series does not dive into any conspiracy theories, which is refreshing.

It's all stock footage around the assassination of JFK and the subsequent shooting of Oswald.

There's nothing new in this series, but it was very educational for my kids. My youngest daughter, to my surprise, had never heard JFK's voice before and asked me why he sounded so funny.

"He was from Massachusetts, sweetheart." :lol:

This is a three part National Geographic documentary on Hulu with interviews of surviving witnesses, including the co-worker who gave Oswald a ride to work that fateful day. He's the one who asked what that curious package Oswald was carrying.

"Curtain rods."

Imagine how that guy must have felt.

This series does not dive into any conspiracy theories, which is refreshing.

It's all stock footage around the assassination of JFK and the subsequent shooting of Oswald.

There's nothing new in this series, but it was very educational for my kids. My youngest daughter, to my surprise, had never heard JFK's voice before and asked me why he sounded so funny.

"He was from Massachusetts, sweetheart." :lol:

I may check it out. Thanks.

Forum List

Back