Osama was Captured and Executed by US

• Thread starter One small Voice
  • Start date
I've been hearing this and other rumors related to it for months.
The Dems are desperately afraid that Osama is dead or captured and the adminstration is waiting for a politically prime time to release this info. If any news related to his death or capture happens between now and election day get ready for the spin. Our troops will have to investigated as to where,when, how , etc.

pffffftttttt.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
This board has not tried to portray itself as unbiased. It's easy to gather that this board leans right.
Leans? That's an understatement.

It's easy to say any old crap you want, but to avoid the topic when the going gets tough. I'm simply calling him out for being a big pussy. A man will respond to that honestly - a little girl will respond with "I own these boards" and one of these: :laugh:

If you can't handle arguments, a political MB is not the thing to start up

I gladly await my "Banned" status just like all the others who disagreed with the ridiculous opinions of Miss Evil. Grow some balls, kid - or this is the wrong line of work for you

Originally posted by One small Voice
Initially I was called One small Mind by the Moderator, the one who is supposed to keep order. Later he said there would be no apology and now you explain how I can become one of the darlings then call me a name but you are allowed to do that.

I would not expect you to admit your mistake, I see that does not happen here.

Scroll back a few posts to one you wrote. Moron.

(still not ringing a bell with you...?)

OK Einstein here we go, pull up the entire news conference read through all the questions and answers about the October 19, 2001 raid, the only night time parachute assault when two air fields were captured. Reflect on Rummy's tone and how he answers the questions.

The look at the fact that Osama has not been seen on tape since that time.

You have to realize that this is all a secret.

Then look at court action taken in regards to secret prisoners help by US military and secret military tribunals.

Even secrets can be shown secrets by multiple pieces of evidence.

You are having many shadowy what ifs -that are totally unrelated- point to one place. -Much like Michael Moore.

I will be one to admit rumsfeld is shady like you say he is......for different reasons though.

You have to have evidence to prove the conspiracy if it is to be real.

Guesswork won't fly.

Do research.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Just because you don't have the answers, don't expect me too.

I am just as suspicious of my government, if not a bit more prudent with my accusations. Why the fuck would they be hiding the fact that they have bin Laden?

Can you answer that?
The whole world is waiting for his capture.

OK we captured OBL, right? We have a news conference, show him off. Next his followers high jack a plane or a boat or fill a building with TNT or anthrax then the negotiations begin....or

We hold him in secret and try to get as much information from him as we can to find hidden cells then when we are done with him we try him in secret and execute him and destroy the body.

Which option makes more sense to you?

Originally posted by Patriot54

It's easy to say any old crap you want, but to avoid the topic when the going gets tough. I'm simply calling him out for being a big pussy. A man will respond to that honestly - a little girl will respond with "I own these boards" and one of these: :laugh:

I gladly await my "Banned" status just like all the others who disagreed with the ridiculous opinions of Miss Evil. Grow some balls, kid - or this is the wrong line of work for you

Stayed out of this until now, but anyway, good luck and have a nice life :rolleyes:

-Yet you joined under the rules.

I thought libs could read.

One Small voice was right - if you're trying to create the illusion of an unbiased message board, then why be so hypocritical about it? If you dish it out, you gotta be able to take it.
When has this board ever proclaimed to be unbaised?

It hasn't, once again you are wrong.

OK Einstein here we go, pull up the entire news conference read through all the questions and answers about the October 19, 2001 raid, the only night time parachute assault when two air fields were captured. Reflect on Rummy's tone and how he answers the questions.

Not one match on "Osama" in a search of the link. So what was the part which proved anything was linked to his capture?

You have to realize that this is all a secret.

Well if you know it for a fact then it's not a good secret!

Then look at court action taken in regards to secret prisoners help by US military and secret military tribunals.

What secret prisoners??? If I can prove they exist it's no secret, is it? You seem persistent but honestly you ask the impossible, to believe a secret neither you can prove nor we should believe. It's really that simple.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
When has this board ever proclaimed to be unbaised?

It hasn't, once again you are wrong.

Main page site, but they jump to the forums. :p:

Originally posted by Sir Evil
well you are certainly taking the first steps to being banned!

Hey seeing that you are a Pats fan I would assume that you may possibly be in that area of the country, wanna meet and I will show you what kind of balls I have?

LOL Popcorn. :cof:

Hey seeing that you are a Pats fan I would assume that you may possibly be in that area of the country, wanna meet and I will show you what kind of balls I have?

Sir Evil, will you be posting a pic in the other forum?

:thewave:

;)

:laugh: that would be a pleasure! Hey who knows, maybe I would catch a butt whooping, scary isn't it?:D

Hey, if you got 'em, flaunt 'em!

:cof:

OK here is the skinny, I am asking you to take off the glasses and read into this things that are not being said because they have to remain a secret for national security reasons. Before you go off again here are some facts:

Osama captured has been leaked by some intelegence services, and then there was the Albright comment. Think this stuff comes out of thin air?

Then Osama disappears when his side would benefit greatly by showing his mug on film and not just his voice.

Then you have the invasion of Iraq based on UN violation? Yea that was the real reason, not that Osama spilled his guts about links with Saddam and what he had up his sleeve.

You have to see the big picture.

it's striking that the US Army would release those photos/stories out of Abu Graibh (sp?) Prison, yet NOT leak the facts around OBL..

(shrug)

Osama captured has been leaked by some intelegence services, and then there was the Albright comment. Think this stuff comes out of thin air?

I'm half afraid to ask for a link... I dont have time to do any more massive searches.

I've never heard of any of your claims One. Consider me a smartass, consider me a dumbass, I really couldnt care less. I'm asking with an open mind for you to provide me with some information so I can read through it because its all news to me. You cant even provide that. Why start with more information when you cant even provide information about the incidents your pointing out?

I know I am asking alot.

You have to be able to put it all together and having Osama makes sense to me.

We can never admit it. We must not admit it but that lead directly to the Iraq war and nobody who knows the truth can ever admit it.

Look at the big picture. You are not going to have all the pieces, you will have to see that it all fits.

Forum List

Back