Osama was Captured and Executed by US

• Thread starter One small Voice
  • Start date
Originally posted by -=d=-
again .... wtf are you talking about?

Your reply included a quote from me - typically it means you are commenting on something I wrote; yet your reply has NOTHING to do w/ me, or what I wrote.

Weird.

Put down the pipe...step away from the crack.

:)

Lone voice or whatever, 2nd request for the purpose of the 'theory' let's put forth a bit of info....:rolleyes:

Oh...and boo f'ing hoo...you were called on something...asked to be responsible for what you write... QUICK! Somebody call the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-mbulance.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Thats actually quite a crock of shit. Many of these posters have been here for quite a long time, and that is respected by the moderators around here. That does not excuse regulars on this board from flaming, and it is not tolerated, much to your disagreement. Take a break from conspiracytheory.com and browse the other forums, regular posters are warned just as often here when they get out of hand. However, when someone comes on the board and initially starts spouting off name-calling in the midst of conspiracy theories, that is tolerated even less. Your tone is what got you smack... if you want to whine about it, fine.

On this fine board, you will be treated as you treat others. Moron.

Initially I was called One small Mind by the Moderator, the one who is supposed to keep order. Later he said there would be no apology and now you explain how I can become one of the darlings then call me a name but you are allowed to do that.

I would not expect you to admit your mistake, I see that does not happen here.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
As far as the briefing is concerned.... there was footage of the entire mission filmed. Search through all the footage they have linked through the briefing.. maybe you'll see a smiling Osama being led away in handcuffs. I highly doubt you'll find it, but you can try.

It was a night mission, have never seen film. Film of a night parachute jump? Really?

Originally posted by One small Voice
Initially I was called One small Mind by the Moderator, the one who is supposed to keep order. Later he said there would be no apology and now you explain how I can become one of the darlings then call me a name but you are allowed to do that.

I would not expect you to admit your mistake, I see that does not happen here.

:cry: Sorry, no complaining from you will be tolerated, at this time. Don't tangle with SE, he's not terribly patient. I on the other hand am. :mm: Anybody that wishes to disagree? Don't. :p:

Isn't Osama rather moot at this point anyway? Captured, dead, or hidden, the contribution he had is over. What was started is now out of his hands and it's up to us to stop it.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Good question. Trying to get to the bottom line of a press conference is one thing. Saying that Rumsfeld's questionable answers imply that OBL/UBL was captured and he is covering it up... is WILD SPECULATION. Is it not?

But, as freeandfun1 mentioned, it all depends what your definition of "is" is. :D

Becuase what I got out of Rummy's wavering, is that he likes to molest little children and go bass fishing...:rolleyes: :confused: :p: :eek: :(

Why the song and dance? Why not a direct no? Why no explanation on why this was a night time parachute assault? Why did we capture two airfields? Did any planes depart from these airfields? Why no video of Osama after this time?

Originally posted by Kathianne
:cry: Sorry, no complaining from you will be tolerated, at this time. Don't tangle with SE, he's not terribly patient. I on the other hand am. :mm: Anybody that wishes to disagree? Don't. :p:

SE called you small mind because you have NOTHING to back up your initial claim...three pages later into this thread, still nothing.

I'm sure he won't take anything back or apologize, but in the future if you back up what you say with reasonable intel...he might respect you.

IMO.

Why the song and dance? Why not a direct no? Why no explanation on why this was a night time parachute assault? Why did we capture two airfields? Did any planes depart from these airfields? Why no video of Osama after this time?

READ real slow: The point of all your questions ARE???? What are we supposed to be looking for????:eek:

Originally posted by Sir Evil
:laugh: hey don't wait too long, wouldn't want you too fall asleep!
One Small voice was right - if you're trying to create the illusion of an unbiased message board, then why be so hypocritical about it? If you dish it out, you gotta be able to take it.

Originally posted by Patriot54
One Small voice was right - if you're trying to create the illusion of an unbiased message board, then why be so hypocritical about it? If you dish it out, you gotta be able to take it.

You had better just keep posting. Read the rules!

Originally posted by Patriot54

This board has not tried to portray itself as unbiased. It's easy to gather that this board leans right.

Just because you don't have the answers, don't expect me too.

I am just as suspicious of my government, if not a bit more prudent with my accusations. Why the fuck would they be hiding the fact that they have bin Laden?

Can you answer that?
The whole world is waiting for his capture.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
This board has not tried to portray itself as unbiased. It's easy to gather that this board leans right.
:dunno: :scratch:

Originally posted by Kathianne
READ real slow: The point of all your questions ARE???? What are we supposed to be looking for????:eek:

OK Einstein here we go, pull up the entire news conference read through all the questions and answers about the October 19, 2001 raid, the only night time parachute assault when two air fields were captured. Reflect on Rummy's tone and how he answers the questions.

The look at the fact that Osama has not been seen on tape since that time.

You have to realize that this is all a secret.

Then look at court action taken in regards to secret prisoners help by US military and secret military tribunals.

Actually Osama is dead. After months of slinking around the desert for months he finally attempted to take a shower. While all wet and lathery he step on the bar of soap and fell bashing his skull in and resulting in death. However his head henchman being a big fan of Weekend at Bernie's is keeping the spirit of Osama alive by dragging him around the mountains from cave to cave.

OK Einstein here we go, pull up the entire news conference read through all the questions and answers about the October 19, 2001 raid, the only night time parachute assault when two air fields were captured. Reflect on Rummy's tone and how he answers the questions.

The look at the fact that Osama has not been seen on tape since that time.

Then look at court action taken in regards to secret prisoners help by US military and secret military tribunals.
OK Einstein
oh my, that was a slam? ouch!

On the other hand, ms/mr conservative from working, you have yet to let us in on the conspiracy we should be looking for.
Ooohhhhh

Forum List

Back