Osama was Captured and Executed by US

• Thread starter One small Voice
  • Start date
Originally posted by Sir Evil
Hmmm, considering it took you twelve (12) minutes to type this reply I will assume that it is one of three (3) things:

1. you are just that bad of a typist (doubt it)

2. you are just a pimpled face kid out of school at the moment. (quite possible, your maturity level stands out)

or

3. you are a big dumb ass jock and your fingers are to big for the keys. (I hope so, at least it will be a challenge)

Either way you just let me know where and when and I'll be there for ya creampuff!

:clap: good way to avoid the topic, little guy

Kathianne - I was here looking for a fair open discussion board - I'll let you know when I find one

I can not believe you do not remembver when Albright dropped the captured Osama bomb. It was mentioned to Fred Barnes during a taping of The Capital Boys or whatever the name is of that Fox Show.

Originally posted by Patriot54

Kathianne - I was here looking for a fair open discussion board - I'll let you know when I find one

On the flip side, you are being allowed to voice your opinion.

Isn't that fair?

I seem to recall a freedom of speech is one of your rights, and is upheld here, apparently.

Originally posted by Patriot54

Evil will take care of himself.

Regarding your point to me, you seemed to be saying there are more open forums, so go ahead, we'll try to contain ourselves.

Originally posted by One small Voice
I can not believe you do not remembver when Albright dropped the captured Osama bomb. It was mentioned to Fred Barnes during a taping of The Capital Boys or whatever the name is of that Fox Show.

Honestly I dont remember any such thing. I'll find my own link just to read the story behind this one.

When did she supposedly drop this bombshell? I need some keywords to search (sigh... again).

Originally posted by Sir Evil
nah, the rules have changed! will let him stick around a bit.:rolleyes:

I suggest nobody gets thrown off least of all me, I got kicked off Hannity twice, the last time for saying that Bill Clinton was not Chelsea's father. I hope you will let me say that here.

I suggest nobody gets thrown off least of all me, I got kicked off Hannity twice, the last time for saying that Bill Clinton was not Chelsea's father. I hope you will let me say that here.

Bill Clinton ISN'T Chelsea's father.

Why do you think he HAD those cigars?

Ask Monica.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Honestly I dont remember any such thing. I'll find my own link just to read the story behind this one.

When did she supposedly drop this bombshell? I need some keywords to search (sigh... again).

She mentioned it to Fred Barnes on the Beltway Boys, that's the name of it. It was about 6 months ago.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Bill Clinton ISN'T Chelsea's father.

Why do you think he HAD those cigars?

Ask Monica.

Damn, what was with the cigars NG? I've always wondered?

Originally posted by Kathianne
Damn, what was with the cigars NG? I've always wondered?

:p:

I was being funny........I hope that made it through the text....... :D ;)

Originally posted by NewGuy
:p:

I was being funny........I hope that made it through the text....... :D ;)

Actually Vince Foster died for a reason and Web Hubble knows why he died. FBI found carpet fibers on his clothes, his underwear, sorry I am digressing. Please do not ask for a link.

She mentioned it to Fred Barnes on the Beltway Boys, that's the name of it. It was about 6 months ago.

The first link I found when searching is this

WASHINGTON — Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright (search) insisted Wednesday that she was just kidding when she wondered aloud whether the Bush administration is holding Usama bin Laden (search) captive, waiting to break him out at the best political moment.

It was a "tongue-in-cheek comment and was not intended in any other way," Albright told Fox News.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,106012,00.html

OK here is the skinny, I am asking you to take off the glasses and read into this things that are not being said because they have to remain a secret for national security reasons. Before you go off again here are some facts:

Osama captured has been leaked by some intelegence services, and then there was the Albright comment. Think this stuff comes out of thin air?

Then Osama disappears when his side would benefit greatly by showing his mug on film and not just his voice.

Then you have the invasion of Iraq based on UN violation? Yea that was the real reason, not that Osama spilled his guts about links with Saddam and what he had up his sleeve.

You have to see the big picture.

Yes but the authenticity of the videos and voice recordings are all based on statements from the CIA. And if the CIA is behind his capture why would you believe them for proving Osama is free in the first place?

See how crazy this gets?

Why should killing him secretly to prevent his martyrdom make any sense when his myth of survival fuels the movement?

If his followers maintain Osama is free and alive, and the US could prove them wrong, it would be a significant moral blow to the Islamists. It would be a victory for Bush policy.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
The first link I found when searching is this

WASHINGTON — Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright (search) insisted Wednesday that she was just kidding when she wondered aloud whether the Bush administration is holding Usama bin Laden (search) captive, waiting to break him out at the best political moment.

It was a "tongue-in-cheek comment and was not intended in any other way," Albright told Fox News.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,106012,00.html

Yea that was a real knee slapper. Again you have to read between the lines and know that Hillary knows things.

Actually Vince Foster died for a reason and Web Hubble knows why he died. FBI found carpet fibers on his clothes, his underwear, sorry I am digressing. Please do not ask for a link.

I know that.

But the question here is......

Where is the evidence?

Being funny, I would ask.......Where are the fibers?

Do you have a pic of his underwear?

Yea that was a real knee slapper. Again you have to read between the lines and know that Hillary knows things.

So, once again, for the umpteenth time, tell us what you think Hillary knows....:rolleyes:

Okay.. now let me get this straight. Because Hillary is the Senator for New York... she has inside information about Osama Bin Laden (because obviously he fueled our invasion of Iraq with his Intel).. she takes her inside information and tells her good buddy Albright, who accidently lets it slip on Fox News and then backtracks and says it tongue in cheek.... but thats alll a conspiracy to keep things secret. Afterall, Maddie doesnt want anyone to know that she knows. Right?

Forum List

Back