Osama was Captured and Executed by US

• Thread starter One small Voice
  • Start date
Originally posted by remie
Exactly what name did I call you ? Are you basing your argument on the contents in this link. I read this news conference transcript 30 minutes ago and thought surely you must be talking about something else. And by the way you will know when I get worked up.

Remie, she is a 'liberal' wolf dressed in 'conservative' sheep's clothing. Troll city.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Very sorry to hear about your mother. It was a rhetorical question.

and in response to your briefing... I find this:

Q: Did you -- did your guys come out with more people than they went in with on this? Did you bring someone out?

Rumsfeld: You know, here -- let me explain the problem here. The short answer is no, we did not take any prisoners or bring out any detainees for interrogation.

Q: Or defectors, volunteers, people who wanted to come out?

Rumsfeld: The answer is no.

What page are we on in this thread? What a waste of bandwidth. Dont you have a Bill/hillary thread to monpolize over in the Politics section? Maybe you'll have better luck there.

And from your reply you obviuosly can not read between the lines. Why did Rummy do the song and dance? He is usually direct in his answers. Put up more of his replies and you will see what I am talking about. The whole news conference has to be looked at.

Originally posted by One small Voice
And from your reply you obviuosly can not read between the lines. Why did Rummy do the song and dance? He is usually direct in his answers. Put up more of his replies and you will see what I am talking about. The whole news conference has to be looked at.

For what? Exactly, WHAT are you getting at?

Originally posted by -=d=-
what a load of horseshit - I hate when ppl do that crap.

(sigh).

It's a figure of speech - you are trying to play the sympathy card and it sucks.

I hate when some people can do anything and others get called on it.

I hate when you can insult someone if you are the darling of the king.

I hate when you call me an idiot but can not interpret what is really being said at a news conference.

In short I have tried to enlighten you but I am afraid your fuse has been blown out and the king of the unverse is too busy play head honcho to realize when he has been wrong.

I wouldn't read as far into it as that. I suspect that we found some guy who knew some stuff and he's been singing like a canary. If we tell everyone we have him, they'll know what we know and move all their cells/change attack plans/etc. As long as nobody knows, we can keep catching them by surprise. If we had OBL, we'd be parading him through the streets in leg irons. It would demoralize Al-Qaida and gain support for Bush and the military. There are lots of reasons to keep stuff like that secret, and I suspect it's one of them.

Remember Occam's Razor: "The simplist solution is usually the correct one."

This link proves that the moon doesnt have to be full.

http://www.discovery.com/area/skinnyon/skinnyon970620/skinny1.html

I have noticed that when a government operative wants to flush a lead to an embarassing story they change change the topic then others jump in and make it into a game.

It is not much of a game when the government lies to us but I know in this case it was necessary.

I have raised this topic on other boards and amazingingly the same thing happens every time. This story has to remain hidden, I know.

I hate when you call me an idiot but can not interpret what is really being said at a news conference.

In short I have tried to enlighten you but I am afraid your fuse has been blown out and the king of the unverse is too busy play head honcho to realize when he has been wrong.

Thats actually quite a crock of shit. Many of these posters have been here for quite a long time, and that is respected by the moderators around here. That does not excuse regulars on this board from flaming, and it is not tolerated, much to your disagreement. Take a break from conspiracytheory.com and browse the other forums, regular posters are warned just as often here when they get out of hand. However, when someone comes on the board and initially starts spouting off name-calling in the midst of conspiracy theories, that is tolerated even less. Your tone is what got you smack... if you want to whine about it, fine.

On this fine board, you will be treated as you treat others. Moron.

As far as the briefing is concerned.... there was footage of the entire mission filmed. Search through all the footage they have linked through the briefing.. maybe you'll see a smiling Osama being led away in handcuffs. I highly doubt you'll find it, but you can try.

Thats actually quite a crock of shit. Many of these posters have been here for quite a long time, and that is respected by the moderators around here. That does not excuse regulars on this board from flaming, and it is not tolerated, much to your disagreement. Take a break from conspiracytheory.com and browse the other forums, regular posters are warned just as often here when they get out of hand. However, when someone comes on the board and initially starts spouting off name-calling in the midst of conspiracy theories, that is tolerated even less. Your tone is what got you smack... if you want to whine about it, fine.

On this fine board, you will be treated as you treat others. Moron.

Hey, Thanks for that. I'm unsure right now if NG, OCA, or RWA are speaking to me. :D

Originally posted by Kathianne
For what? Exactly, WHAT are you getting at?

Good question. Trying to get to the bottom line of a press conference is one thing. Saying that Rumsfeld's questionable answers imply that OBL/UBL was captured and he is covering it up... is WILD SPECULATION. Is it not?

But, as freeandfun1 mentioned, it all depends what your definition of "is" is. :D

Becuase what I got out of Rummy's wavering, is that he likes to molest little children and go bass fishing...:rolleyes: :confused: :p: :eek: :(

Originally posted by nycflasher
Good question. Trying to get to the bottom line of a press conference is one thing. Saying that Rumsfeld's questionable answers imply that OBL/UBL was captured and he is covering it up... is WILD SPECULATION. Is it not?

But, as freeandfun1 mentioned, it all depends what your definition of "is" is. :D

Becuase what I got out of Rummy's wavering, is that he likes to molest little children and go bass fishing...:rolleyes: :confused: :p: :eek: :(

That's gotta be it! Flasher, you're a genius!

Originally posted by Kathianne
That's gotta be it! Flasher, you're a genius!

Took my genius pills this morning for the first time. Just came in on mailorder from Canada.:D I hear Mexico sells some good ones, too, over the counter.

again .... wtf are you talking about?

Your reply included a quote from me - typically it means you are commenting on something I wrote; yet your reply has NOTHING to do w/ me, or what I wrote.

Weird.

Put down the pipe...step away from the crack.

:)

Forum List

Back