Terrorists Only Behead White Male Christians

• Thread starter One small Voice
  • Start date
O

One small Voice

Why is it that we have only seen white men beheaded?

No women, and now they captured a fellow Muslim and the rules changed.

Originally posted by One small Voice

I refuse to comment on the grounds I am already expected to and will be beaten up, down, and sideways.

:D

All were white men, yes one was a Jew but now they have a fellow Muslim and the rules are different. He got converted, wow, they never offered the others that chance.

two were Jews (Berg and Pearl), one was a Korean Christian and the other was a white Christian.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
two were Jews (Berg and Pearl), one was a Korean Christian and the other was a white Christian.

I stand corrected, two Christians, two Jews, zero Muslims, all men with their hands tied by men with hoods on.

The enemy isn't confused like Americans are.

(Didn't mean anything personal, One small Voice, you are at least seeking the truth, so many are not)

Originally posted by One small Voice

Do you think that the terrorists' purposes in all of this have no religious implications? I think from their standpoint, it makes sense to attack those foreign to their radical form of Islam and to the territory itself. Most likely, "the rules changed" in an effort to sway the public. I don't think they otherwise would have flinched to behead a fellow muslim that was connected with the Americans. As for not beheading women, I would say it is a possibility. Just because something hasn't happened doesn't mean it can't.

-Douglas

Muslim extremists hate all non-Muslims. We are "infadels," and the Koran does say to kill the infadels. I think the reason it's been white people (and one Korean) is that those people are easy to spot on the street and are obviously not Muslim.

Originally posted by Hobbit
Muslim extremists hate all non-Muslims. We are "infadels," and the Koran does say to kill the infadels. I think the reason it's been white people (and one Korean) is that those people are easy to spot on the street and are obviously not Muslim.

Yep, that's it in a nutshell! :clap1:

Zarqawi & his thugs have killed far more muslim Iraqis than Americans, including a bus load of school kids several months ago. I'm hoping this Salvation group can find these cowards & cut off THEIR heads. See, unlike us, a rogue group of Iraqis doesn't have to answer to the ACLU, congressional witch-hunts, or Chris "Give me a dog leash or give me death" Matthews.

Forum List

Back