Osama was Captured and Executed by US

• Thread starter One small Voice
  • Start date
Originally posted by One small Voice
You are correct but Rummy also had a press conference. Still looking for that link.

Uh.... is that link not in the list of October briefings that the people of this board were so kind to provide you with?

Just for my own personal knowledge... does your mother still wipe your ass for you???

Originally posted by remie
Enough of this. Either put up or shut up.

http://www.defenselink.mil/transcripts/2001/t10222001_t1022sd.html

Are you able to read between the lines? He never comes out and says what the mission was or if we accomplished it but we went in at night and captured two airstrips. The rest he never discussed. That was the capture of Osama, IMO. Sorry you got so worked up, I hope you do not get into trouble like I did for the name calling. I doubt if you will, I see the way this works.

Are you able to read between the lines? He never comes out and says what the mission was or if we accomplished it but we went in at night and captured two airstrips. The rest he never discussed. That was the capture of Osama, IMO. Sorry you got so worked up, I hope you do not get into trouble like I did for the name calling. I doubt if you will, I see the way this works.

So do you think they'll announce all of this in October?

I haven't read all of the post in this thread as the initial one was so inane, but did anyone mention this:

If the gubment had OBL, releasing that info would be the most politically astute thing for them to do!!!

Unless you think they are waiting for the Fall to release that info in a timely fashion.:rolleyes:

BTW, can you tell me where Elvis will be today? I have the day off and kinda feel like swingin my hips...

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Uh.... is that link not in the list of October briefings that the people of this board were so kind to provide you with?

Just for my own personal knowledge... does your mother still wipe your ass for you???

My mother died of pneumonia in 1992, I stayed at the hospital all night until she died so she would not be alone and finally told the nurse to stop giving her the drugs that kept her breathing with the help of machines.

Thank you for asking.

My mother died of pneumonia in 1992, I stayed at the hospital all night until she died so she would not be alone and finally told the nurse to stop giving her the drugs that kept her breathing with the help of machines.

Thank you for asking.

Sad story. Sorry. Anyway, do we have to hold your hand or will you find the specific press conference that you reference yourself?

Originally posted by nycflasher
I haven't read all of the post in this thread as the initial one was so inane, but did anyone mention this:

If the gubment had OBL, releasing that info would be the most politically astute thing for them to do!!!

Unless you think they are waiting for the Fall to release that info in a timely fashion.:rolleyes:

BTW, can you tell me where Elvis will be today? I have the day off and kinda feel like swingin my hips...

No, they will never tell us what happened to him. The CIA is having too much fun making the tapes and tracking down the cells. As for Elvis, he is not making any more tapes either, he stopped when he fell off the toilet and hit his head.

No, they will never tell us what happened to him. The CIA is having too much fun making the tapes and tracking down the cells. As for Elvis, he is not making any more tapes either, he stopped when he fell off the toilet and hit his head.

If the CIA is having too much fun, why did Tenet resign?!?!
He was a good man, Charlie Brown.

Thank you for asking.

what a load of horseshit - I hate when ppl do that crap.

(sigh).

It's a figure of speech - you are trying to play the sympathy card and it sucks.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
:laugh: hey don't wait too long, wouldn't want you too fall asleep!

Not trying to poke the bear with a stick but others have done worse than I and your response has been nonexistant. How do I get to be one of your little darlings?

Originally posted by -=d=-
what a load of horseshit - I hate when ppl do that crap.

(sigh).

It's a figure of speech - you are trying to play the sympathy card and it sucks.

Well said.

Thank you for asking.

Very sorry to hear about your mother. It was a rhetorical question.

and in response to your briefing... I find this:

Q: Did you -- did your guys come out with more people than they went in with on this? Did you bring someone out?

Rumsfeld: You know, here -- let me explain the problem here. The short answer is no, we did not take any prisoners or bring out any detainees for interrogation.

Q: Or defectors, volunteers, people who wanted to come out?

Rumsfeld: The answer is no.

What page are we on in this thread? What a waste of bandwidth. Dont you have a Bill/hillary thread to monpolize over in the Politics section? Maybe you'll have better luck there.

Not trying to poke the bear with a stick but others have done worse than I and your response has been nonexistant. How do I get to be one of your little darlings?
:poke:

You earn the lose of the stick! :p:

Exactly what name did I call you ? Are you basing your argument on the contents in this link. I read this news conference transcript 30 minutes ago and thought surely you must be talking about something else. And by the way you will know when I get worked up.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Very sorry to hear about your mother. It was a rhetorical question.

and in response to your briefing... I find this:

Q: Did you -- did your guys come out with more people than they went in with on this? Did you bring someone out?

Rumsfeld: You know, here -- let me explain the problem here. The short answer is no, we did not take any prisoners or bring out any detainees for interrogation.

Q: Or defectors, volunteers, people who wanted to come out?

Rumsfeld: The answer is no.

What page are we on in this thread? What a waste of bandwidth. Dont you have a Bill/hillary thread to monpolize over in the Politics section? Maybe you'll have better luck there.

I think you mean better sources/reasoning, not better luck.:D

Forum List

Back