Organizers: date set for straight pride parade in Boston

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Organizers: Date Set For 'Straight Pride' Parade In Boston
BOSTON (CBS) – Organizers of what they’ve dubbed a “Straight Pride” parade say they will be receiving a license from the City of Boston to hold the event on August 31.

Hahhaah this will piss off the hate american crowd it's ok for them to celebrate being pervs but it is not ok to celebrate............................Being normal oh wait normal ppl do not need to celebrate being what is genetically programmed into NORMAL PEOPLE

Last edited:
I realize this is an "in your face" event for the homos but straights don't need parades to acknowledge normalcy

I realize this is an "in your face" event for the homos but straights don't need parades to acknowledge normalcy
The parade is more of a protest than to acknowledge being heterosexual. I know one of my gay daughters is going to see it.

BOSTON (CBS) – Organizers of what they’ve dubbed a “Straight Pride” parade say they will be receiving a license from the City of Boston to hold the event on August 31.

Hahhaah this will piss off the hate american crowd it's ok for them to celebrate being pervs but it is not ok to celebrate............................Being normal oh wait normal ppl do not need to celebrate being what is genetically programmed into NORMAL PEOPLE
In other news, Guinness plans to be there to record the largest ever gathering of self loathing, closet faggots, a record currently held by the last RNC convention.

straight pride flag? Is this a joke? About as dumb as the gay flag. Just be what you are and be done with it. smh

Alrighty then. I hope they have a good time.

Forum List

Back