AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade

Seriously what is wrong with you, troll?

Priceless projection, you don't have a single informational response on this board. Just ad hominem attacks. You are the ultimate troll.
Where I live is 73% trumper's. Fine people except they are totally misinformed by a brilliant GOP propaganda machine and cowardly corporates news. To call You dupes is a political argument not a personal insult like calling someone an a******. At least I try to say brainwashed functional a******.
Freedom isn’t propaganda

Anything he doesn't like is propaganda to him.
Also to every respected journalist and law enforcement around the world oh, super duper.

You don't cite shit. You make statements and EVERYONE is just to believe them. I asked for just one and you can't do it. You are pathetic.

View attachment 277541
Which has nothing to do with your calling everything you don't like propaganda.
What I don't like is pure misinformation hate and character assassination none of which is true.. You are a disgrace.
So many conspiracies so little time. GOP voters are a disgrace. Just like the propaganda machine....

Why all the hate?
I only hate the garbage propaganda you dupes and Trump parrot endlessly... Breaking for you chumps...Democrats are honest, the rich do not pay enough in taxes oh, the GOP is the swamp obviously to anyone who knows facts LOL. Hi area 73% Trump and they are fine people except for their brainwash and ignorant racism and bigotry....

Your mantra certainly is consistent. Lots of hate, but consistent hate. Is that any better?

It's just coincidental that the GOP is being run by Fox Trump Rush etc enterprises.... The biggest pile of crap anyone has ever seen...

What I don't like is pure misinformation hate and character assassination none of which is true.. You are a disgrace.

Why do you believe and repeat the hate?
The hell I do, super duper. I repeat the best findings of law enforcement and journalists around the world, not bs GOP garbage propaganda.

You certainly believe the propaganda, that's for sure.

Priceless projection, you don't have a single informational response on this board. Just ad hominem attacks. You are the ultimate troll.
Where I live is 73% trumper's. Fine people except they are totally misinformed by a brilliant GOP propaganda machine and cowardly corporates news. To call You dupes is a political argument not a personal insult like calling someone an a******. At least I try to say brainwashed functional a******.
Freedom isn’t propaganda

Also to every respected journalist and law enforcement around the world oh, super duper.

“Every”? Nope. Wrong again. Super duper.

Every respected, by his standard. That just means they agree with him.

Freedom isn’t propaganda

You don't cite shit. You make statements and EVERYONE is just to believe them. I asked for just one and you can't do it. You are pathetic.
And you are a troll I have never seen before. Everything I post is agreed upon by all law enforcement and journalists around the world while you have high school grad bought off ex Coke head DJ idiot pundits.if you want proof of something tell me what you want proof about or Google it yourself for crying out loud.

Freedom isn’t propaganda

I have the same standards as everyone around the world except for brainwashed Republican voters in the United States. You are brainwashed functional morons. Everything you know is wrong. Hillary and Democrats are honest, spare me the conspiracy theories, conspiracy nut jobs....

Freedom isn’t propaganda

I have the same standards as everyone around the world except for brainwashed Republican voters in the United States. You are brainwashed functional morons. Everything you know is wrong. Hillary and Democrats are honest, spare me the conspiracy theories, conspiracy nut jobs....
Most republicans started out as democrats.. and within a few years.. we are well aware of who the nut jobs are

View attachment 277541
So many conspiracies so little time. GOP voters are a disgrace. Just like the propaganda machine....

Why all the hate?
I only hate the garbage propaganda you dupes and Trump parrot endlessly... Breaking for you chumps...Democrats are honest, the rich do not pay enough in taxes oh, the GOP is the swamp obviously to anyone who knows facts LOL. Hi area 73% Trump and they are fine people except for their brainwash and ignorant racism and bigotry....

Your mantra certainly is consistent. Lots of hate, but consistent hate. Is that any better?
I don't hate you at all. How about those bills? Who is your baseball team? I mainly hate the Yankees right now I want Cleveland to win. I already brought the red Sox and the Cubs through...Have you noticed global warming yet for crying out loud? Or do you still believe like Rush Limbaugh tells you it's all a big hoax and his only proof as far as I can tell is those two idiot professors in East Anglia at some obscure College fudging their findings to go along with the obvious truth everywhere but GOP dupe world... Ever read car magazines -you know who Bob Lutz is? He blames Rush Limbaugh because he ruined the Chevy volt, the only car that has been car of the year in both Europe and and America. and the amount of information it was total garbage out of Rush like $278,000 they cost to build and stupid s*** like that. Just about ruined it totally should have sold a hundred thousand a year..... But then you would have to be a Democrat right. Hyper-partisanship of your propaganda machine is disgusting and a lot of you hate me just because I prove you wrong on every question. You live in a giant conspiracy world.... All to persuade you to give the rich more tax cuts LOL

Freedom isn’t propaganda

And you are a troll I have never seen before. Everything I post is agreed upon by all law enforcement and journalists around the world while you have high school grad bought off ex Coke head DJ idiot pundits.if you want proof of something tell me what you want proof about or Google it yourself for crying out loud.

You're the troll. You can't prove anything you say and that's why you refuse to source anything. You're a liar and I have a low tolerance for liars.

Freedom isn’t propaganda

That post in itself show how ignorant you are.

Where I live is 73% trumper's. Fine people except they are totally misinformed by a brilliant GOP propaganda machine and cowardly corporates news. To call You dupes is a political argument not a personal insult like calling someone an a******. At least I try to say brainwashed functional a******. Most important story of our time.

Deflection punk. Show me ONE assertion you've made and sourced it to be true. Just one.......
Mexico will pay for the wall? You only need one source. And that’s Donald Trump.

That was his plan. Did not work out that way. Yet....
I'm curious.

Why on earth do you think Mexico would pay for a wall?

And make it good.

His plan was to tax monies sent back to Mexico from people from Mexico who were working here. That may still end up being the plan in his 2nd term. I do not know how he can do that if people use services such as Venmo but that was how he was going to do it initially. So what you call a “lie” I call a failed plan, so far.

I am curious, Blasey Ford admitted she wanted to smear Kavanaugh to ensure Roe vs. Wade is not overturned. Still think he was guilty when evidence points otherwise?

I have always said, the best thing about being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong.

Even after all the evidence came out before, during, and after Ford's testimony, the leftists still stuck up for her.

It's just coincidental that the GOP is being run by Fox Trump Rush etc enterprises.... The biggest pile of crap anyone has ever seen...

Why do you believe and repeat the hate?
The hell I do, super duper. I repeat the best findings of law enforcement and journalists around the world, not bs GOP garbage propaganda.
You are so deep into the propaganda you can't even see the hate. Sad.

"In 1994, nearly 60% of Californians voted to deny government services to illegal aliens. Proposition 187 was approved 59% to 41%, with the votes of 56% of African Americans, 57% of Asians -- and even a third of Hispanics. It won in every county of California except San Francisco. In heavily Latino Los Angeles County, Proposition 187 passed by a 12-point margin.

Liberals said: No problem, we’ll take the case to a left-wing, Carter-appointed federal judge who will overturn the will of the voters! District Court Judge Mariana Pfaelzer held that the perfectly constitutional law was “unconstitutional” and, today, California taxpayers are forced to spend billions of dollars on food, housing, education, health care and prison cells for illegal immigrants.

In 2008, Californians voted against gay marriage. Again, this was California -- not South Carolina -- and voters decided, 52% to 48%, that “marriage” is not between a mailbox and a chimpanzee, a rhododendron and refrigerator, but only between a man and woman.

Liberals said to themselves: No problem. We’ll just find a gay district court judge to overturn the vote. This will be a piece of cake.

They also said, Not only are we going to reverse the vote, but we will name and shame the people on the other side (except African Americans, who voted overwhelmingly for Proposition 8, much to the embarrassment of progressives). People found to have donated to the marriage initiative would be driven out of their jobs, fired from high-tech firms they founded, and chased from Mexican restaurants.

Apparently, everyone born in the last 5,000 years, right up until June 26, 2015, was a hateful bigot."

Forum List

Back