Homosexuals/ Liberals Livid About Plans For Boston 'Straight Pride Parade

The "Gays On Parade" is about the most disgusting and decadent event that happens in American cities. There is a reason and an agenda behind giving so much attention to such a small percentage of people with mental issues.....should be blatantly obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

Who cares? Let them have their stupid parade. It's childish, and will most likely be countered by more protesters than legit attendants anyways. And fuck the protesters too. Just don't attend this inevitable flop of an idea.

The "Gays On Parade" is about the most disgusting and decadent event that happens in American cities. There is a reason and an agenda behind giving so much attention to such a small percentage of people with mental issues.....should be blatantly obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together.
The reason is they are bored and have the spare time and money to flaunt it?

Who cares? Let them have their stupid parade. It's childish, and will most likely be countered by more protesters than legit attendants anyways. And fuck the protesters too. Just don't attend this inevitable flop of an idea.
I will be getting high laughing at the normies...

^ Look at that Islamist ranting

So it's not ok to celebrate normalcy but it's just fine to celebrate perversion and mental illness!

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/06/05/straight-pride-parade-boston-group-planned/
Your link goes to this story

4 Boston Bruins Fans Arrested In Vicious Beating At MBTA Station

I saw that. What a random rickroll. :eusa_think:
And it sucks because I have always tried to watch hockey yet flies crawling up walls would draw my attention away...

Let them have their stupid parade. It's childish,
Gay parades are childish? Thank you for coming clean...

Yes. They kind of are. If I wanted to see scantily dressed men dancing around I'd scroll through my Chrome bookmarks.

bet it won't be as fun or colorful - just a bunch of angry snowflakes that feel threatened............ oh well - if they can pay for the permit & security, i say go for it.

^ Look at that Islamist ranting

Will you be there sashaying around in your ass-less chaps while waving the rainbow colored demcrat faglet flag? I suspect that you will.....fly tat freak flag high, boi!

Forum List

Back