AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade

Seriously what is wrong with you, troll?

Priceless projection, you don't have a single informational response on this board. Just ad hominem attacks. You are the ultimate troll.
Where I live is 73% trumper's. Fine people except they are totally misinformed by a brilliant GOP propaganda machine and cowardly corporates news. To call You dupes is a political argument not a personal insult like calling someone an a******. At least I try to say brainwashed functional a******.
Freedom isn’t propaganda

Anything he doesn't like is propaganda to him.
Also to every respected journalist and law enforcement around the world oh, super duper.

You mean that propaganda you so eagerly believe?

Priceless projection, you don't have a single informational response on this board. Just ad hominem attacks. You are the ultimate troll.
Where I live is 73% trumper's. Fine people except they are totally misinformed by a brilliant GOP propaganda machine and cowardly corporates news. To call You dupes is a political argument not a personal insult like calling someone an a******. At least I try to say brainwashed functional a******.
Freedom isn’t propaganda

It's just coincidental that the GOP is being run by Fox Trump Rush etc enterprises.... The biggest pile of crap anyone has ever seen...

Which has nothing to do with your calling everything you don't like propaganda.

Freedom isn’t propaganda

It's just coincidental that the GOP is being run by Fox Trump Rush etc enterprises.... The biggest pile of crap anyone has ever seen...

What I don't like is pure misinformation hate and character assassination none of which is true.. You are a disgrace.

Flat tax systems do not work.
Move to Europe if you like taxes
since I have not a doctor millionaire or married to a European that is not possible dumbass
Well stfu and assimilate to to our government by the people culture,, limited government is America
You live on an imaginary planet of garbage propaganda. let's do away with the states then because they give us a whole second level of laws and giant government.... Since Reagan, crap propaganda giveaway to the rich and screwing everyone else is America....
The last time we checked, 94% of illegal men worked, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. They don't need our help they need us to get out of the way. Pass the 2010 Democratic immigration bill with a good ID card and end this GOP scam-no jobs no illegals..... And bring some debate 2 Fox primetime and radio demagogues to break up your ridiculous fugue State, super duper.
I can’t figure out if you’re on too many drugs or not enough

We...we who?

We who last checked on illegals?

Let’s talk about these statistics you pulled out of your ass

So, 94% of illegals are working but only 65% are paying taxes
They are not only breaking the law being here illegally
but they are breaking employment laws and tax laws
Yep, identity theft and stolen SS numbers are a huge problem

What do illegals do about their mortgage payments
if they are apprehended and shipped out or lose their job
CREATE A FINANCIAL CRISIS

59408BBD-7AC2-4F3A-96EA-6613BF71C355.jpeg
Freedom isn’t propaganda

What I don't like is pure misinformation hate and character assassination none of which is true.. You are a disgrace.

Flat tax systems do not work.
since I have not a doctor millionaire or married to a European that is not possible dumbass
Well stfu and assimilate to to our government by the people culture,, limited government is America
You live on an imaginary planet of garbage propaganda. let's do away with the states then because they give us a whole second level of laws and giant government.... Since Reagan, crap propaganda giveaway to the rich and screwing everyone else is America....
The last time we checked, 94% of illegal men worked, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. They don't need our help they need us to get out of the way. Pass the 2010 Democratic immigration bill with a good ID card and end this GOP scam-no jobs no illegals..... And bring some debate 2 Fox primetime and radio demagogues to break up your ridiculous fugue State, super duper.
As a matter of fact...we have a right to know how much debt
held by illegals contributed to the financial crisis in 2008

Whatever they were conned out of money for toxic mortgages by corrupt Banks and corrupt insurors and corrupt GOP regulators and oversight. The usual corrupt bubble and bust from the GOP swamp.

View attachment 277541
Freedom isn’t propaganda

So many conspiracies so little time. GOP voters are a disgrace. Just like the propaganda machine....

Not much there aren't that many of them 12 million.

Freedom isn’t propaganda

Why do you believe and repeat the hate?

Where I live is 73% trumper's. Fine people except they are totally misinformed by a brilliant GOP propaganda machine and cowardly corporates news. To call You dupes is a political argument not a personal insult like calling someone an a******. At least I try to say brainwashed functional a******. Most important story of our time.

Deflection punk. Show me ONE assertion you've made and sourced it to be true. Just one.......
Mexico will pay for the wall? You only need one source. And that’s Donald Trump.

That was his plan. Did not work out that way. Yet....
I'm curious.

Why on earth do you think Mexico would pay for a wall?

And make it good.

His plan was to tax monies sent back to Mexico from people from Mexico who were working here. That may still end up being the plan in his 2nd term. I do not know how he can do that if people use services such as Venmo but that was how he was going to do it initially. So what you call a “lie” I call a failed plan, so far.

I am curious, Blasey Ford admitted she wanted to smear Kavanaugh to ensure Roe vs. Wade is not overturned. Still think he was guilty when evidence points otherwise?

Freedom isn’t propaganda

Also to every respected journalist and law enforcement around the world oh, super duper.

“Every”? Nope. Wrong again. Super duper.

Freedom isn’t propaganda

GOP is run by Fox? Please provide a link.

View attachment 277541

So many conspiracies so little time. GOP voters are a disgrace. Just like the propaganda machine....

Why all the hate?

Freedom isn’t propaganda

GOP is run by Fox? Please provide a link.

He's a KOOK. Fox Entertainment is owned by Far Left Progressive Disney. Fox News is owned by the Globalist, Progressive Murdoch sons.

Freedom isn’t propaganda

Why do you believe and repeat the hate?
The hell I do, super duper. I repeat the best findings of law enforcement and journalists around the world, not bs GOP garbage propaganda.

View attachment 277541

Why all the hate?
I only hate the garbage propaganda you dupes and Trump parrot endlessly... Breaking for you chumps...Democrats are honest, the rich do not pay enough in taxes oh, the GOP is the swamp obviously to anyone who knows facts LOL. Hi area 73% Trump and they are fine people except for their brainwash and ignorant racism and bigotry....

Freedom isn’t propaganda

“Every”? Nope. Wrong again. Super duper.
Example? LOL, super duper....

Forum List

Back