Homosexuals/ Liberals Livid About Plans For Boston 'Straight Pride Parade

Why should people get upset about promoting normalcy and health instead of abnormal and sexual perversion? Gender fluidity and gender neutrality is grossly abnormal. GAY may as well stand for got aids yet?

Those who promote the false moral values of the homosexual agenda got the arses tweaked and deservedly so.

That might well be true, I don't know.

Was the term "gay" used for anal intercourse before aids became fantastically popular in the 1980's?
Someone you might know:

Rick Wiles: ‘If God Sent Angels To This Country, Homosexuals Would Attempt To Rape Them’ | Right Wing Watch

Do you agree or disagree with Mr. Wiles on this?

Have homosexuals changed since the days of Sodom? Did they have Pride marches in Sodom? gay adoption? homosexual marriage?

There really isn't that much written history about that era of history outside of the holy Bible, and the Bible doesn't answer those queries

Why should people get upset about promoting normalcy and health instead of abnormal and sexual perversion? Gender fluidity and gender neutrality is grossly abnormal. GAY may as well stand for got aids yet?

Those who promote the false moral values of the homosexual agenda got the arses tweaked and deservedly so.

Was the term "gay" used for anal intercourse before aids became fantastically popular in the 1980's?
Someone you might know:

Rick Wiles: ‘If God Sent Angels To This Country, Homosexuals Would Attempt To Rape Them’ | Right Wing Watch

Have homosexuals changed since the days of Sodom? Did they have Pride marches in Sodom? gay adoption? homosexual marriage?

There really isn't that much written history about that era of history outside of the holy Bible, and the Bible doesn't answer those queries
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Someone you might know:

4de1094d-7ab6-4962-99d4-c77b7f85fa1e.jpg

I don't know him, but do know Milo Yiannopoulos who will be the new parade Marshall after Brad Pitt complained. It goes to show this isn't about hate, but about pride as the straights have been beaten up in Amerilgbtqa.

Boston “Straight Pride” Parade Names Alt-Right Gay Provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos as Marshal

Someone you might know:

View attachment 265608

I don't know him, but do know Milo Yiannopoulos who will be the new parade Marshall after Brad Pitt complained. It goes to show this isn't about hate, but about pride as the straights have been beaten up in Amerilgbtqa.

Boston “Straight Pride” Parade Names Alt-Right Gay Provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos as Marshal

Mr. Yiannopoulos isn't Normative by any stretch of the word. But he is an ally of Normative Americans, so I still think he's a good choice

Someone you might know:

Why do CRCs always give poor Gomorrah short shrift?

Someone you might know:

He doesn't seem to know that the bible states quite clearly that gays were not the reason for the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Someone you might know:

He doesn't seem to know that the bible states quite clearly that gays were not the reason for the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Gay wasn't used back then, but it was homosexuality. Just look up the etymology for sodomy -- Online Etymology Dictionary | Origin, history and meaning of English words

Someone you might know:

Sodom was the Lot's hometown, where the LGBTQ+ community tried to rape the angels of Almighty God

Further, the people of Sodom chose the name of the city because of their love for sodomy. Much like the people of Oil City chose their name because of their fondness for petroleum.

Someone you might know:

Sodom was the Lot's hometown, where the LGBTQ+ community tried to rape the angels of Almighty God

Further, the people of Sodom chose the name of the city because of their love for sodomy. Much like the people of Oil City chose their name because of their fondness for petroleum.
"the people of Sodom chose the name of the city because of their love for sodomy" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You know the city came first, right? In fact our alphabet and the English language didn't even exist yet so there wasn't even the word "sodomy" back in those days.

AND....even the bible says that homosexuality is not why the city was destroyed.

So it's not ok to celebrate normalcy but it's just fine to celebrate perversion and mental illness!

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/06/05/straight-pride-parade-boston-group-planned/
Of course it was meant as a joke. Or in that same vein as contrarians do, meant to mock some holy cow or other. But these homosexual sphincter licking sperm drinking soulless contrarians don't like being mocked. They are sensitive about their perversion being called out...Why would that be? What is good for the proverbial goose..not so good for the gay gander. And the hate speech thing, that's another matter. Whatever that IS.

If you want to know what hate speech is, read your post.
Could you be so nice and be more specific? Describing what gay men actually do is bad, or mocking it is bad? I might have missed the subtleties here. I don't have buku bucks gays do to hire lawyers or PR firms or political action committees to spin my message...Sorry, don't have that clout gays seem to have now. If only reality had that same pull...

Who cares what that foreign troll thinks? She's a clown.

So it's not ok to celebrate normalcy but it's just fine to celebrate perversion and mental illness!

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/06/05/straight-pride-parade-boston-group-planned/

Why are you lying to the entire USMB forum?

the link you posted is about
4 Boston Bruins Fans Arrested In Vicious Beating At MBTA Station
BOSTON (CBS) – Four Boston Bruins fans who police said “viciously beat” someone after a playoff game last week have been arrested.

Transit Police shared surveillance photos of five men on Monday, most of them in Bruins gear, who were wanted for questioning in the attack on May 9. The Bruins beat the Carolina Hurricanes in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Final earlier that night at the TD Garden.

The alleged beating happened at about midnight at the North Quincy MBTA station, and left the victim with facial fractures, police said. Surveillance cameras did not capture the assault, but did catch the men scattering.

Great 'bait & switch' LYING, homophobic, bait thread.

hard to believe a thread based on a LIE went 64 pages but then, that is what we expect from USMB.

Last edited:
They already had a straight pride parade. It was in Charlottesville.

There’s even lots of pictures:

a2668b92-7c26-4736-b568-feb08d471e03-ax098_4a00_9.jpg

Charlottesville-830617756.jpg

Someone you might know:

Who gives a shit? Those are fantasies invented by ignorant, terrified, iron age peasants. Good god man, this is 2019, and you are an adult.

"ahead of pride month Trump’s administration put a ban on embassy’s flying pride flags. so as of today, I am now the owner of Hell, Michigan. I bought the whole town. And my first act as owner, I have renamed my town to Gay Hell, MI. The only flags allowed to fly are pride."

D9SfO3kXoAAkpRU.jpg

Forum List

Back