AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took a swipe not necessarily at the city of Boston, but at the men marching in the town's Straight Pride parade Saturday. Commenting on a tweeted video that shows mostly men with a few women marching, AOC said it looks like the men might have a "masculinity" problem.

"For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

AOC bashes Boston "Straight Pride" parade for having few accompanying females

Right airhead. You will get just as many straight pride people joining the LGBTXZOI community as you will them joining the straight pride parade.

The organizers of this event made a public announcement that all who are not troublemakers or hate groups are welcome. If mostly men were interested, then how is that a masculinity problem? I thought a desire to carry firearms was a masculinity problem too!

In any case, there were police in riot gear, protesters against the parade because of course being for normal people means you are against non-normal people, and few arrests were made.

For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

Gotta love AOC

She nailed them on this one

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took a swipe not necessarily at the city of Boston, but at the men marching in the town's Straight Pride parade Saturday. Commenting on a tweeted video that shows mostly men with a few women marching, AOC said it looks like the men might have a "masculinity" problem.

"For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

Right airhead. You will get just as many straight pride people joining the LGBTXZOI community as you will them joining the straight pride parade.

The organizers of this event made a public announcement that all who are not troublemakers or hate groups are welcome. If mostly men were interested, then how is that a masculinity problem? I thought a desire to carry firearms was a masculinity problem too!

In any case, there were police in riot gear, protesters against the parade because of course being for normal people means you are against non-normal people, and few arrests were made.
Lol
No bigger hypocrite on the planet than a progressive... fact

When straight people are fire for being straight. Not hired because they are straight. Banned from the military because you are straight. Denied hospital visdit to your loved one because you ase straight,

THEN you assholes can march.

Until then STFU.

For those proclaiming how “straight” they are, their inability to attract females speaks volumes

For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

Gotta love AOC

She nailed them on this one

Sounds like AOC is intolerant and can't just let people live their lives the way they want to. Had to take petty shots from the sidelines.

Lol

Assuming the participants are mostly right leaning, the left always tells us the Republicans are nothing but a bunch of old white men slowly dying off, so why is she concerned?

Her argument kind of reminds me when the left points out we don't have as many minorities as they do in their party. Well, nobody is stopping any minority from joining. If they don't want to join the party, that's entirely on them!

With Democrats, you can't be "pro" anything without being "anti" something of theirs.

Lol

Assuming the participants are mostly right leaning, the left always tells us the Republicans are nothing but a bunch of old white men slowly dying off, so why is she concerned?

Her argument kind of reminds me when the left points out we don't have as many minorities as they do in their party. Well, nobody is stopping any minority from joining. If they don't want to join the party, that's entirely on them!

With Democrats, you can't be "pro" anything without being "anti" something of theirs.
u5e6epk4x2f11.png

For those proclaiming how “straight” they are, their inability to attract females speaks volumes

Good to know your gay ways is a chick magnet.
th

They didn't try to attract anybody. They put out the invitation anybody could join in. But remember that leftists are very violent and dangerous people, so I'm sure some females took that into consideration.

Maybe you can write an article showing them how you faked being straight all these years.

When straight people are fire for being straight. Not hired because they are straight. Banned from the military because you are straight. Denied hospital visdit to your loved one because you ase straight,

THEN you assholes can march.

Until then STFU.

Why is that, did these parades solve any of that for the gays?

Forum List

Back