BREAKING: Four ISIS Terrorists from Iraq and Egypt Arrested in Nicaragua on Way to US Southern Borde

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Who didn't see this coming?

It's big business, and some don't care who is at risk.

BREAKING: Four ISIS Terrorists from Iraq and Egypt Arrested in Nicaragua on Way to US Southern Border

Four ISIS terrorists were arrested in Nicaragua on their way to the United States.
The Egyptians were named as Mohamed Ibrahim, 33, and Mahmoud Samy Eissa, 26, while the Iraqis were Ahmed Ghanim Mohamed Al Jubury, 41 and Mustafa Ali Mohamed Yaoob, 29.
And we had our eye on them the whole time. Did you notice who told the Nicaraguans that they were there? Don't you worry about a thing, Shocked.

Is that like we created these terrorist so we know just where to locate them?

An interesting report:

"Why do homeland security agencies think these four men are ISIS terrorists on their way to the U.S. border?
Intelligence community sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell me it remains unknown whether the travelers are linked to ISIS or any terror group because the information that prompted the original alert came from a single human source of unknown credibility. The source was a former migrant now living in Venezuela, though not necessarily in the proximity of the Iraqis and Egyptians as they traveled through Panama, Costa Rica, and Nicaragua on their way to the U.S. border along a route I reported about at length earlier this year.

It's still early, however, and one of the Iraqis is believed to be a convicted murderer in Iraq who was supposed to be serving a life sentence, one source told me. That Iraqi was carrying a genuine passport, apparently with his real name."

Assessing the Report about Four ISIS Terrorist Suspects Caught in Nicaragua

So we caught these 4, I wonder how many got in that we didn't catch? Or will get in in the future. Sooner or later, there's going to be a terrorist event somewhere in the US, and we'll eventually find out they came in through the southern border. Maybe we can't stop all of them, but for God's sake, how can you not try as much as possible or feasible to stop as many as we can? That's why you build the fucking fence and you upgrade the facilities and checkpoints on the border, which the MFing Dems won't do.

So we caught these 4, I wonder how many got in that we didn't catch? Or will get in in the future. Sooner or later, there's going to be a terrorist event somewhere in the US, and we'll eventually find out they came in through the southern border. Maybe we can't stop all of them, but for God's sake, how can you not try as much as possible or feasible to stop as many as we can? That's why you build the fucking fence and you upgrade the facilities and checkpoints on the border, which the MFing Dems won't do.
We don't even know if we caught any terrorists...this is all predicated on one informants word.

WE did catch a murderer though....not as sexy as terrorism..but I'm grateful!

BREAKING: Four ISIS Terrorists from Iraq and Egypt Arrested in Nicaragua on Way to US Southern Border

Four ISIS terrorists were arrested in Nicaragua on their way to the United States.
The Egyptians were named as Mohamed Ibrahim, 33, and Mahmoud Samy Eissa, 26, while the Iraqis were Ahmed Ghanim Mohamed Al Jubury, 41 and Mustafa Ali Mohamed Yaoob, 29.
And we had our eye on them the whole time. Did you notice who told the Nicaraguans that they were there? Don't you worry about a thing, Shocked.

A good point, per the article.

I don't worry about U.S authorities, you have people doing a good, honest job, not chasing rabbits and filling their pipelines with bs. I worry more about "allies" of the U.S who play the game or simply look the other way to threats to America.

Whew, for a moment I was worried.

...... then I saw your source is fake new gatewaypundit.

A good point, per the article.

I don't worry about U.S authorities, you have people doing a good, honest job, not chasing rabbits and filling their pipelines with bs. I worry more about "allies" of the U.S who play the game or simply look the other way to threats to America.
Well, Nicaragua didn't.

We don't even know if we caught any terrorists...this is all predicated on one informants word.

Yeah, but we don't know that they aren't terrorists either. Or people who will set up and run terrorist cells here in the US. Great, one of them is only a murderer, why don't I feel good about that? The point is that people from the ME are attempting to get into the US across our southern border. These 4 may or may not be terrorists, but how many that didn't get caught ARE terrorists, and how many more will get in some time in the future? Do we have to wait for people to die from a terrorist event first, planned and executed by terrorist cells with people who got in across that border? How many is too many? Or do we just say, welp they woulda got in anyway.

Yeah, but we don't know that they aren't terrorists either. Or people who will set up and run terrorist cells here in the US. Great, one of them is only a murderer, why don't I feel good about that? The point is that people from the ME are attempting to get into the US across our southern border. These 4 may or may not be terrorists, but how many that didn't get caught ARE terrorists, and how many more will get in some time in the future? Do we have to wait for people to die from a terrorist event first, planned and executed by terrorist cells with people who got in across that border? How many is too many? Or do we just say, welp they woulda got in anyway.
One of the 9/11 skanks drove across from Canada, I heard. Stopped for gas at a backwater crossing point up in the Woods.

Or..one could take a deep breath...and realize that this..like so many others..is a success story.

The thing is..on some level..we don't know about anyone..not really.

The logical end point of your logic chain is to close the borders to everyone.

I'm just pleased to know that our govt. is actively observing..and acting.

One of the 9/11 skanks drove across from Canada, I heard. Stopped for gas at a backwater crossing point up in the Woods.

Yeah, I'm worried about that too. We have a sizable Muslim population in some places in Minnesota I think. Canada is supposedly taking in these people more than we are. I don't think many of them are going to stay up there and freeze their asses off.

Or..one could take a deep breath...and realize that this..like so many others..is a success story.
Oh, it is. But's also something of a warning.

The thing is..on some level..we don't know about anyone..not really.
Well, maybe we damn well oughta find out more before they get in, especially if they are from the ME or Africa.

The logical end point of your logic chain is to close the borders to everyone.
That is not true, but we should be able to deny entry to those who are questionable when it comes to our safety and security.

I'm just pleased to know that our govt. is actively observing..and acting.

Yeah, that's good. But I for one am not satisified, and I think at some point Americans are gonna die because we weren't vigilant enough. I now that shit can happen no matter how vigilant we might be, and there is a point where it becomes cost ineffective. But right now we ain't doing anywhere near enough IMHO.

Yeah, I'm worried about that too. We have a sizable Muslim population in some places in Minnesota I think. Canada is supposedly taking in these people more than we are. I don't think many of them are going to stay up there and freeze their asses off.

Don't worry, our police are on it. That is, when they aren't covertly interfering in our economy and terrorizing Canadian citizens in an effort to protect their asses from embarrassment and legal issues.

Forum List

Back