O'Reilley: Rasmussen will show McCain Now Polling Ahead of Obama on Economy

Holy shit, you are quick to respond man.

What are you doing, just waiting for me to respond so you can quickly spot the first typo so that you can correct me on to make you feel a little better about yourself?

Are you that inept that you need me to verify facts which are widely known about Jewish people being extremely influential in Media and Finance?

I mean, is it necessary to even have to prove that claim, or are you that dumb that you don't believe how much power in this country they actually have?

Well, here is a tip...go to Google (Jewish guy owns it) and type in " 100 most influential people in finance and media are jewish" and see what you get.

I am pretty sure Vanity Fair or one of those mags did a list on it.

Actually, I'm just that DAMN good. ;)

I understand the truth of the matter, but I would just like to see statements backed up.

It's the magazine's readers, however, and not Vanity Fair itself, who are keeping track of New Establishment members' gender, race and ethnicity. Though the writers often include telling details about their subjects - such as that the original last name of #89, comedian Jon Stewart, was Leibowitz - it's up to amateur demographers to track their origins.

Jewish power dominates at 'Vanity Fair' | Jewish News | Jerusalem Post

Vanity Fair though? The same magazine that put almost nude pictures of Miley Cyrus on the cover? What a great source. :lol:

yeah, almost as good as a source like US weekly on Palin :eek:

Also, go through the list, you can't argue with some of the people on it for finance and media

yeah, almost as good as a source like US weekly on Palin :eek:

Also, go through the list, you can't argue with some of the people on it for finance and media

Sure, some.

But here is the flaw in your argument. You originally said money. This list is Finance AND media.

So this list includes non-financial people like Jon Stewart. So therefore using the Vanity Fair article is not exactly stating the facts.

Besides, all those tabloids magazines are garbage. Though I will admit The National Enquirer actually does get the story right more often then not.

Because you visited Japan, Korea, and the Philippines that automatically makes America the least racist country on earth? Wrong. How many other countries based slavery off color of skin and not how much money you had? As far as I know, the answer to that one is ZERO.
Humans are very creative people and have thought up many different ways to enslave others. Japan based colonization of the Koreans for the simple reason that they weren't decendants of the chrysanthemum throne. Look it up.
Democrats enslave people through the NEA.
there's some truth about japan. maybe you can enlighten us. How do Japanese refer to Koreans? I can't remember.
"Chosenjin". I was stationed at Osan AB twenty years ago. I loved it there! Cheap beer and cheap women! Just outside the gate there were 47 different bars and we partied in all of em!
Ah those were the days! :D

Have to agree with the people saying that the US is one of the most racially tolerant countries in the world. If you've ever been to Europe, there is a LOT of ingrained racism there. Throwing bananas onto the field during soccer matches and chanting "monkey" at black players, it's really widespread. That type of behavior is just not tolerated here. Europe also has huge issues with muslim people (a lot of them are of African origin), where they are essentially ostracized from their societies, and there is very, very little integration.

I'm not trying to sugarcoat anything here in the US, because there still is racism. I do think that the US is much farther ahead than most countries in that area.

Forum List

Back