oops...cain is pro choice

but most of the "small govenrment" types are major hypocrites on that issue. (though we can disagree about him being for 'fundamental liberties and freedoms'... i just see him as another laissez faire corporatist).

Most conservatives are morally against abortion, but believe that it is a state issue not federal get it straight.

actually, rightwingnuts like the idea of sending to the state because they know the states won't protect our constitutional rights.

in other words, they want to overturn roe v wade.

thanks for playing.

how bout getting *that* straight?

So you're talking points are fact? Try a little discussion, your declarations are thoroughly unimpressive. What is a rightwingnut in your mind?

cain's a randian extremist. he also knows nothing about foreign policy...

i love when people are so far right they can't tell what center is. :rofl:

How much did obama know about foreign policy? Zilch
How much does obama know now about foreign policy? Zilch

So if that was a reason not to vote for Obama, wouldn't it also be a reason not to vote for Cain?

Did i say it was a reason not to vote for obama? All i said was obama didn't know any more about foreign policy than Cain does....

so herman cain said he doesn't think government has a role in telling a woman what to do with her body.

:rofl:

man are the rightwingnuts gonna be ticked.

Cain and Romney are both pro choice.

Well at least Romney used to be pro choice.

he's also pro gay rights.

notice he isn't president.

oops.

You're pathetic you are a slave to your party its disgusting. It isn't just you, it's an epidemic in this country on the left and right in overwhelming numbers.

i voted for him as mayor, nutbar.

so piss off. :thup:

that's irrelevant, you are criticizing a man in this thread for going against something you otherwise would have assumed incorrectly about him. You all assume he is catering to a certain segment of the population, in your case you assume that he is doing this for money.

Now if he was going this for books sales and money, why would he at one point alienate himself from almost every segment of the market. He has alienated himself from his own community for being critical, he has now alienated the group of people he was supposedly just playing to by this.

I got it, you're wrong. You just are either to shortsighted to admit you are wrong or you are just a slave to your party. I don't understand, how does him taking a point that I assume you agree with get him bashed. Again it is because of parties and your mental ineptitude. Honestly, I'm so tired of you bashing him over every other thing... "He is catering to interests, oh he's not catering to interests what a dumbass he's blowing the race". Overall you have just been wrong and you come off like an arrogant asshole because no matter what you manipulate things so you are right, or whatever it is you want. I guess to make you feel better about yourself.

You know I don't give a flying fig whether a candidate is pro choice or pro life unless his 'pro choice' stance includes all abortion for ANY reason at ANY stage on demand or would strip away parental rights in that regard. The only candidate that has EVER been elected who has taken that position is Barack Obama.

Further I don't know a single soul on the right side of the ledger who cares if a candidate is pro choice or pro life so long as that person understands that the life the woman carries is a human life and has some sense of propriety and compassion regarding that.

My preference is a candidate who does not believe it is the prerogative of the federal government to tell anybody or any state or any community that they must be pro choice or pro life.

Cain has real trouble making clear to the public his positions on issues. He's gone back and forth on Muslims in a Cain administration, he's changed so many things about his 999 plan, he's recanted his answer on a hostage exchange, he's retracted and unretracted his statement about an electrified border fence, and now he's given conflicting answers on abortion. This is the sort of thing that he's got to get under control if he wants a real shot at the nomination.

he's not a serious candidate. people should stop treating him like he is. that's the fact.

He's obviously said and done enough to have you (and the rest of your party) concerned enough to try to diminish his viability..........

:eusa_whistle:

Cain has real trouble making clear to the public his positions on issues. He's gone back and forth on Muslims in a Cain administration, he's changed so many things about his 999 plan, he's recanted his answer on a hostage exchange, he's retracted and unretracted his statement about an electrified border fence, and now he's given conflicting answers on abortion. This is the sort of thing that he's got to get under control if he wants a real shot at the nomination.

he's not a serious candidate. people should stop treating him like he is. that's the fact.

He's obviously said and done enough to have you (and the rest of your party) concerned enough to try to diminish his viability..........

:eusa_whistle:

Not only diminish his viability but trash him, belittle him, destroy him. Already we are seeing thread after thread that sure look to me like they are intended to create distrust, animosity, and opposition to him.

He must have them reaaaaaallly worried. :)

Those two are jokes. There is only three reasons for how they act, they are crazy, ignorant or fearful. Crazy people don't know they are crazy which would explain them, or they are ignorant of how often they attack him unnecessarily while contradicting themselves, or they truly fear that the liberal base is losing ground.

more than shrub...

and his foreign policy has worked out pretty well.

go figure.

(though your comment really had nothing to do with the post you were purportedly responding to)

She said Cain knows nothing about foreign policy...i commented on how much obama had. I guess that does have something to do with it.....

actually, you're right *I* did... so i retract the last sentence. my prior sentences stand.

at least obama is smart enough to know you don't empty gitmo to get back a prisoner.

but what the heck.

Are you making a comparison to Gilad Jillian?

^^Again the idiocy

That dumbass supported Obama who wanted to close down Gitmo regardless. Undoubtedly many would be set free, that was a cheap question and one they shouldn't have asked. Every president would negotiate, however, you shouldn't say it. Yet if you don't say it you appear heartless... every post of hers just makes me want to puke its so sneery and it isn't constructive at all. If you seriously aren't worried about Cain what is the point to make all these threads and all these posts? Why don't you find something positive or a real problem to think about. Find some fucken solutions, is this all you have done in life? Bitch about republicans? What a pathetic existence.

She said Cain knows nothing about foreign policy...i commented on how much obama had. I guess that does have something to do with it.....

actually, you're right *I* did... so i retract the last sentence. my prior sentences stand.

at least obama is smart enough to know you don't empty gitmo to get back a prisoner.

but what the heck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBarE--GU98&feature=player_embedded]Cain: "I Could See Myself" Freeing All Gitmo Prisoners For 1 American - YouTube[/ame]

but what the heck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBarE--GU98&feature=player_embedded]Cain: "I Could See Myself" Freeing All Gitmo Prisoners For 1 American - YouTube[/ame]

OK, so now I really like Cain. But that connection is still there since the Cain premise is conflated with Gilad's case.

Edit:

You know I've not been a big fan of Bebe Jroc, but this release work he did is counter to the man I have met. He had to pull from within to make this deal.

^ Respect on him as well as Cain...

Last edited:

OK, so now I really like Cain. But that connection is still there since the Cain premise is conflated with Gilad's case.

Edit:

You know I've not been a big fan of Bebe Jroc, but this release work he did is counter to the man I have met. He had to pull from within to make this deal.

Well.. I also like Cain and I've always liked Bebe, But cheap shots seem to be the protocol for some here.

Edit:

Well.. I also like Cain and I've always liked Bebe, But cheap shots seem to be the protocol for some here.

Since this is a Cain thread, I won't take that topic line.

But I don't see what Jillian said as a cheap shot, just a difference of opinion. It just threw me. Everyone has the right to their view.

I just wanted to be sure if Jillian thinks Gilad should still be in the hands of the Hamas so as to keep the thousand Muslim prisoners. The question is doubly so now that we have his live soul back. With her response I wonder? Would the trade back be a good thing in her mind?

A repeal of health care kind of thing I wonder? :eek:

I'll kind of stick around here to find her mind.

Edit:

Since this is a Cain thread, I won't take that topic line.

But I don't see what Jillian said as a cheap shot, just a difference of opinion. It just threw me. Everyone has the right to their view.

I just wanted to be sure if Jillian thinks Gilad should still be in the hands of the Hamas so as to keep the thousand Muslim prisoners. The question is doubly so now that we have his live soul back. With her response I wonder? Would the trade back be a good thing in her mind?

A repeal of health care kind of thing I wonder? :eek:

I'll kind of stick around here to find her mind.

I think there are more soldiers. There are always more soldiers. And trading 1,000 terrorists for him was stupid. I'm shocked that Bibi did that. But phrasing it as if i *want* Gilad back in captivity is absurd. I'm thrilled he's out. I celebrate that. But again... he is ONE soldier. What happens when the 1,000 freed for him start blowing up babies in carriages. And what happens when they take the next soldier? Who did they protect? One man? At what cost?

Do you think it's such a good idea then?

And don't talk about me in the third person. While I really have no desire to be dragged into jroc's neo-con lunacy, i'm free to answer questions and can read.... if i CHOOSE to answer a question posed to me.

as for the health care part of your question... not worth responding to.

Forum List

Back