oops...cain is pro choice

Of course he is pro-Choice. That was a no-brainer that he was, to me.

It is completely in line with the rest of his views - fundamental protection of individual liberties and freedoms.

but most of the "small govenrment" types are major hypocrites on that issue. (though we can disagree about him being for 'fundamental liberties and freedoms'... i just see him as another laissez faire corporatist).

Most conservatives are morally against abortion, but believe that it is a state issue not federal get it straight.

Exactly.

Cain has real trouble making clear to the public his positions on issues. He's gone back and forth on Muslims in a Cain administration, he's changed so many things about his 999 plan, he's recanted his answer on a hostage exchange, he's retracted and unretracted his statement about an electrified border fence, and now he's given conflicting answers on abortion. This is the sort of thing that he's got to get under control if he wants a real shot at the nomination.

and still he's a far far better choice than Obama.....:lol:

cant be honest? you backed him, you backed a loser. I never went into why you did, just that you did and he was a loser.

Stop making arguments up in your head in order to respond, you nut.

Not only can I be honest, you imbecile. I was. Unlike you.

I never said I didn't back him. I did back him.

What I said was that YOU backed a loser. You did: You backed The One.

And if you had a chance, you'd give The One a hummer, too.

Now stop making up lies just so that yo can attempt to refute your own dishonest tripe. That kind of behavior only establishes (yet again) that you are dishonest and pathetically stupid, ya dickweed.

again why you making shit up in order to argue? I never said you didnt back him. You backed him, and he was a loser, so you backed a loser.

You have trouble with reading huh?

i never backed Obama, i wrote my own name in on the ballot in MA. Fuck that. There you go again projecting your own inner BBC fantasies onto others. I get it Lia, you like black dick. No need to shout it from the rooftop.

lies? nothing i have said is a lie lia, again you are making things up in order to argue your non-point. Soon we will start on the circular arguments from you.

It may be that you are high, or just terminally stupid.

You can't even keep straight your own piffle.

You are indeed a fucking dishonest little simpleton.

Try being honest someday. And by all means, do try to smarten up.

It is completely in line with the rest of his views - fundamental protection of individual liberties and freedoms.

but most of the "small govenrment" types are major hypocrites on that issue. (though we can disagree about him being for 'fundamental liberties and freedoms'... i just see him as another laissez faire corporatist).

Most conservatives are morally against abortion, but believe that it is a state issue not federal get it straight.

^^^This and precisely what he meant. Per the 10th. The SCOTUS needs to be overturned on this and give it to the States where it belongs.

Well, let's see if Cain can shuck and jive his way out of this.
Well, let's see if Cain can shuck and jive his way out of this.

Well now...an interesting thing to say...

Cain has been shucking and jiving all along. It's been comical to watch. I think his 9-9-9 scam will be hard to top.
What a fucking racist you are.

It wants everyone to know that it is as racist as Tank, Yidnar, etc.

Pig.

Last edited:

actually, rightwingnuts like the idea of sending to the state because they know the states won't protect our constitutional rights.

in other words, they want to overturn roe v wade.

thanks for playing.

how bout getting *that* straight?

actually, rightwingnuts like the idea of sending to the state because they know the states won't protect our constitutional rights.

thanks for playing.

Amazing all of this becasue a man has the smarts and integrity to know the difference between his personal opinions....and what the government should and should not be able to have power over.

thanks for playing.

Amazing all of this becasue a man has the smarts and integrity to know the difference between his personal opinions....and what the government should and should not be able to have power over.

i told you the rightwingnuts would melt down. :D

and notice it's mostly men. they hate not being able to tell women what to do, don't they?

thanks for playing.

And, amazing racism on display.

thanks for playing.

i told you the rightwingnuts would melt down. :D

and notice it's mostly men. they hate not being able to tell women what to do, don't they?

And its not even an abortion thread :cuckoo: Ive not looked at his numbers, is he up or down?

I give cain credit for knowing that his personal opinion on this subject should have no bearing on any office.

thanks for playing.

And, amazing racism on display.

:cuckoo:

oops...cain is pro choice

and...that is a bad thing why?

Frankly I find that his only endearing quality

Cain is too close to the center imo. I see a possible cabinet position, but no more.

cain's a randian extremist. he also knows nothing about foreign policy...

i love when people are so far right they can't tell what center is. :rofl:

How much did obama know about foreign policy? Zilch
How much does obama know now about foreign policy? Zilch

Cain is too close to the center imo. I see a possible cabinet position, but no more.

more than shrub...

and his foreign policy has worked out pretty well.

go figure.

(though your comment really had nothing to do with the post you were purportedly responding to)

Last edited:

more than shrub...

and his foreign policy has worked out pretty well.

go figure.

(though your comment really had nothing to do with the post you were purportedly responding to)

She said Cain knows nothing about foreign policy...i commented on how much obama had. I guess that does have something to do with it.....

Forum List

Back