oops...cain is pro choice

Cain has real trouble making clear to the public his positions on issues. He's gone back and forth on Muslims in a Cain administration, he's changed so many things about his 999 plan, he's recanted his answer on a hostage exchange, he's retracted and unretracted his statement about an electrified border fence, and now he's given conflicting answers on abortion. This is the sort of thing that he's got to get under control if he wants a real shot at the nomination.

Of course he is pro-Choice. That was a no-brainer that he was, to me.

It is completely in line with the rest of his views - fundamental protection of individual liberties and freedoms.

actually he's very clear. he, himself, would never support abortion. but as a leader, he believes the constitution limits the actions that government can take.

and yes, syrenn... they are going to go into meltdown, though that wasn't (really) my intent. however, i think starting tomorrow, you might start seeing cain's numbers dropping.

so herman cain said he doesn't think government has a role in telling a woman what to do with her body.

:rofl:

man are the rightwingnuts gonna be ticked.

So? Alot of right wingers are pro choice. I am. I'm 100% in favor of women having the right to choose abortion or not. If you wanna have a kid? Great. Wanna suck it's brains out after chemically burning it? Thats on your soul.

It's her body. She can choose. JUST LIKE she can choose whether she wants that body insured....or not.

Agree?

It is completely in line with the rest of his views - fundamental protection of individual liberties and freedoms.

but most of the "small govenrment" types are major hypocrites on that issue. (though we can disagree about him being for 'fundamental liberties and freedoms'... i just see him as another laissez faire corporatist).

so herman cain said he doesn't think government has a role in telling a woman what to do with her body.

Hes saying he is an individualist.

What an individual does is up to them however the government shouldn't be performing or financing abortions..

He is saying if you want to murder your own child kill the human yourself...

Now you're a murderer if you did that...

Not true. Cain stated emphatically that he believed life begins at conception. Leave it to the liberal media to disrespect a republican (but never a democrat) by asking an impossible question but CBS Piers Morgan asked him what he would do if a family member was raped.

Cain has real trouble making clear to the public his positions on issues. He's gone back and forth on Muslims in a Cain administration, he's changed so many things about his 999 plan, he's recanted his answer on a hostage exchange, he's retracted and unretracted his statement about an electrified border fence, and now he's given conflicting answers on abortion. This is the sort of thing that he's got to get under control if he wants a real shot at the nomination.

he's not a serious candidate. people should stop treating him like he is. that's the fact.

Exactly. And more and more right wingers will become anti-abortion, but pro-choice.

If we should be able to choose to not insure our bodies, then we should be able to choose to not birth a child through it.

IMO, the abortion and health insurance issue are both choices. Choose insurance or abortion. Can't be pro one, anti the other (as far as gov't role).

actually he's very clear. he, himself, would never support abortion. but as a leader, he believes the constitution limits the actions that government can take.

and yes, syrenn... they are going to go into meltdown, though that wasn't (really) my intent. however, i think starting tomorrow, you might start seeing cain's numbers dropping.

Should be interesting to watch.

In reality, the religious right is a minority of the right.

But so many generalize the entire right based on them.

In fact, I am pretty sure those who favor Cain already knew this, so I doubt this will have any independent affect on his support.

he's not a serious candidate. people should stop treating him like he is. that's the fact.

Why because he's black? You racist fucking bitch.:eusa_shhh:

Yep. Doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I like him more. He's genuine. And he aligns with my views more than any other.

That's what many said about Obama, too.

I am adamantly against abortion.
At the same time, I would never force my opinion about that onto another person.

I don't really care what a president (or presidential candidate's) position on abortion is because a president can't change what the SCOTUS has already done about that.

Ironic how "coat hanger abortions" end with the death of the murderer...

Maybe that is a message not to murder children?

No progressives need safe clean murdering...

I am adamantly against abortion.
At the same time, I would never force my opinion about that onto another person.

I don't really care what a president (or presidential candidate's) position on abortion is because a president can't change what the SCOTUS has already done about that.

i have no problem with your pov on the subject. you have the right to your opinion. but you're aware that most on the right don't agree with you.

Forum List

Back