Only 36% support Obamacare

YOur certainly right Mike.

All the poles I've seen on the news say that folks are for reform, not for this ridiculous healthcare bs bill that they are trying to foist on us. They want what they have fixed. They don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater. The Clowns in DC think they know whats best though. We taxpayers are to dimwitted to know what we want.

If this bill passes I think you will see a big change in the congress. The GOP got voted out last time. It will be the Dems this time. I wonder is self preservation will sway any of the dems when it comes time to vote on this peice of crap????

YOur certainly right Mike.

All the poles I've seen on the news say that folks are for reform, not for this ridiculous healthcare bs bill that they are trying to foist on us. They want what they have fixed. They don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater. The Clowns in DC think they know whats best though. We taxpayers are to dimwitted to know what we want.

If this bill passes I think you will see a big change in the congress. The GOP got voted out last time. It will be the Dems this time. I wonder is self preservation will sway any of the dems when it comes time to vote on this peice of crap????

Seems as though the entire Democrat congress has forgotten simple problem solving.

Identify the problem : health care cost too much. No coverage for prior conditions

Find solutions: Competition across state lines, TORT reform, Regulate, etc...

Change what works for 85% of the country? NO way Jose............

At this point I think 25% would still support EatObamaCowPoo.

Last edited:
People have only themselves to blame, they allowed one party rule.

And that party is dominated at the top by extremists and they have the votes to pass this and did from the start.

People have only themselves to blame, they allowed one party rule.

And that party is dominated at the top by extremists and they have the votes to pass this and did from the start.

Your exactly right, Xenophon. They can run roughshod over America with the power that they wield. I would like to see either the Senate, or Congress go to the republicans, or a conservative third party to at least stop the bleeding. I don't know if it will happen....stay tuned.

Forum List

Back