only 22 more days until inaugeration

It is quite remarkable that the first African American President may be ranked in the top ten of all time.:clap2:

It's really not that remarkable, they gave him a noble peace prize.

That was more a prize for the American people getting away from quite possibly the worst President in history and his ideology and our society moving beyond it's race bullshit than any sort of thing Obama the man ever did.

This post needs a "Hip-waders required" icon, to warn folks before they read it.

Last edited:

That was more a prize for the American people getting away from quite possibly the worst President in history and his ideology and our society moving beyond it's race bullshit than any sort of thing Obama the man ever did.

This post needs a "Hip-wader" icon, to warn folks before they read it.

This has nothing to do with anything but do you sell propane and propane accessories? I'm curious.

This post needs a "Hip-wader" icon, to warn folks before they read it.

This has nothing to do with anything but do you sell propane and propane accessories? I'm curious.

ZING! That made me LOL. Rep on the way.

Last edited:
I had never had so much Dom Pérignon in one sitting until the 2008 Inaugural :cool: This ones going to be a little more toned down though.

tumblr_mbre5waho21qcgszdo1_500.jpg

All Bush's DEPRESSION, mindless Pub obstruction and lies for 3 1/2 years, the last, Pure bs...

Ain't it great to have a BS Pub propaganda spam machine to organaize all their lies for you? LOL

Last edited:
It is quite remarkable that the first African American President may be ranked in the top ten of all time.:clap2:

Obama earned his Nobel Prize......it was a no brainer at the time

Being elected the first black president in a nation that had struggled with it's racism was an historic achievement

Thank you Barack, Michelle, Joe, & Jill for all you have done & will do :) It was a hard fought campaign & the people have spoken :deal: :mm: To all you naysayers :hmpf: , - deal w/ it:

my_president_obama_picture_with_white_house.gif

Fifty-Seventh Inaugural Ceremonies to Swear-In the President of the United States | January 21, 2013 | Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies
22 days, 6 hours until January 21, 2013, Inauguration Day.
Yes, I got my email from them asking me to volunteer for it again. I didn't even bother to answer.

Being elected the first black president in a nation that had struggled with it's racism was an historic achievement

If it was an historic achievement it wasn't his. Maybe those who voted for him but obama the fool did nothing. I'd give him the PT Barnum award for proving that there really is a sucker born every minute.

I had never had so much Dom Pérignon in one sitting until the 2008 Inaugural :cool: This ones going to be a little more toned down though.

There's no doubt it will be toned down.

With the Obama economy, the Dom Pérignon has been replaced with Andre Brut. :razz:

If it was an historic achievement it wasn't his. Maybe those who voted for him but obama the fool did nothing. I'd give him the PT Barnum award for proving that there really is a sucker born every minute.

Sorry

But getting elected President of the United States is no easy achievement. A black man with the name Barack Hussein Obama was quite an achievement.

Nobel Prize worthy

They had 6 months of his term to see about the Nobel (other countries don't get Foxetc BS). After the idiot tool Boooosh, it was even easier. Pubs have been a disaster forever.

After Boosh and the last 4 years, Hillary will be next, EASY.

61 million at least.

Sorry

But getting elected President of the United States is no easy achievement. A black man with the name Barack Hussein Obama was quite an achievement.

Nobel Prize worthy
Do you spit or swallow after doing the O?

Forum List

Back