only 22 more days until inaugeration

Actually most GOPers are the Bible thumpers you hate, so they won't be seeing you after this life.

Don't worry, you'll have Stalin, Hitler, Castro, Mao, Obamination, etc all there for your little roast party.

Don't worry, you'll both burn in hell together.

The toastiest places are left for the most disgusting filth on the planet, the america hating right wingers.

The GOP is the party of the radical right wing evangelical nutcases that misconstrue the bible for their own radical agenda.

Matthew 19:24 from the bible reads:
"Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

The GOP is run by greed and defending the rich, all the polar opposite of the lord's word.

Get your suntan lotion ready!

Satan knows the bible too, you can swap notes.

Actually most GOPers are the Bible thumpers you hate, so they won't be seeing you after this life.

Don't worry, you'll have Stalin, Hitler, Castro, Mao, Obamination, etc all there for your little roast party.

The toastiest places are left for the most disgusting filth on the planet, the america hating right wingers.

The GOP is the party of the radical right wing evangelical nutcases that misconstrue the bible for their own radical agenda.

Matthew 19:24 from the bible reads:
"Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

The GOP is run by greed and defending the rich, all the polar opposite of the lord's word.

Get your suntan lotion ready!

tumblr_mbre5waho21qcgszdo1_500.jpg

little late with this one huh?

It's never too late to point out what suckers the people who voted for Obama are.

All that and when Republicans asked America........Wouldnt you rather have us running things?

America said.....Fuck No

Unlike you,I don't need to project something I'm not.

You being an ugly fatass bitch try to project to people that you're some hot blonde with your avatar. The smell between your legs goes beyond the internet....

I like to make fun of liberals like you with my avatars.

The OP is insane.

The bad Christmas sales, the Fiscal Cliff mess, etc is all proof Americans don't give a crap about him.

He is going to look like a bigger idiot partying up when most Americans don't care and are actually incensed at such a waste of money when the Govt is broke.

The OP is insane and you are the one with all of the crazy mock ups in your avie and sig.

Psycho.
But instead, what you end up doing is making Conservatives look bad.
Insulting Sarah adds nothing to the discussion.

Nah....she is a piece of shit that needs to be poked in the eye over the 24/7 bullshit here.

Unlike you,I don't need to project something I'm not.

You being an ugly fatass bitch try to project to people that you're some hot blonde with your avatar. The smell between your legs goes beyond the internet....

I like to make fun of liberals like you with my avatars.

The OP is insane and you are the one with all of the crazy mock ups in your avie and sig.

Psycho.
But instead, what you end up doing is making Conservatives look bad.
Insulting Sarah adds nothing to the discussion.

Overjoyed that the GoneBezerk tard w/ the infantile avie & siggie pics is a rw'er & NOT a Lefty :clap2: :eusa_boohoo: You people claim him? :eusa_eh:

This coming from the moron that created a blowjob thread for Obamination. :clap2:

Me being mean to you doesn't even come close to your stupidity and insanity here.

Overjoyed that the GoneBezerk tard w/ the infantile avie & siggie pics is a rw'er & NOT a Lefty :clap2: :eusa_boohoo: You people claim him? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
I think I will schedule a colonoscopy and an invasive procedure to be done by a urologist where they
shove a tube up my penis to scope my bladder....

And I am gonna request both procedures to be done without any anesthesia.
I would rather do both these things then to watch one minute of this celebration....

But hey that's just me....

I think I will schedule a colonoscopy and an invasive procedure to be done by a urologist where they
shove a tube up my penis to scope my bladder....

And I am gonna request both procedures to be done without any anesthesia.
I would rather do both these things then to watch one minute of this celebration....

But hey that's just me....

geezuz.....ill watch the show.....im not that much of a sadomasochist....:lol:

Looks like O will be sworn in 2X AGAIN:
5 Ways This Obama Inauguration Will Be Different - NationalJournal.com
Two Swearing-In Ceremonies
The Constitution requires that new presidents be sworn in on Jan. 20, but that falls on a Sunday this year. It’s long been deemed inappropriate to host a showy inauguration ceremony on the Sabbath, so that means Obama gets to take the oath of office twice: he’ll be sworn in in a private ceremony at the White House on the 20th, and will take part in a big public ceremony at the Capitol on the 21st. The last president to take two oaths in this way? Ronald Reagan, in 1985.

I think the Journal missed the fact that O was sworn in 2X last time because Roberts flubbed the first swearing in outdoors so another was given.

Thank you Barack, Michelle, Joe, & Jill for all you have done & will do :) It was a hard fought campaign & the people have spoken :deal: :mm: To all you naysayers :hmpf: , - deal w/ it:

my_president_obama_picture_with_white_house.gif

Fifty-Seventh Inaugural Ceremonies to Swear-In the President of the United States | January 21, 2013 | Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies
22 days, 6 hours until January 21, 2013, Inauguration Day.

Now very slowly remove your lips from his ass not to quick though we don't want you to suffer withdrawal.

I thought Inauguration Day was always on my birthday.:dunno:

correction. Its on the 21st. Is that your bday? It falls on a sunday this time so he'll have to be sworn in on a weekday as well.

My birthday is the 20th, but the countdown in the OP said it's being held on the 21st this year...more people would have been able to watch the ceremony and other festivities on a Sunday, but I'll be busy anyway.:banana:

Forum List

Back