Dems’ $1 Trillion Obamacare Tax Hike to Hit American Producers on January 1

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Democrats’ $1 Trillion Obamacare Tax Hike to Hit American Producers on January 1​

by Jim Hoft
December 29, 2012

Back in October Joe Biden warned America that the Obama Administration was going to raise taxes by a trillion dollars.

He wasn’t kidding.

On January 1, 2013 American producers can expect a trillion dollar Obamacare tax hike.
Americans for Tax Reform reported:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKKqn87rvco]Joe Biden: Yes We Do Want to Raise Taxes By a Trillion Dollars - YouTube[/ame]​

On January 1, regardless of the outcome of fiscal cliff negotiations, Americans will be hit with a $1 trillion Obamacare tax hike.

Obamacare contains twenty new or higher taxes. Five of the taxes hit for the first time on January 1. In total, for the years 2013-2022, Americans face a net $1 trillion tax hike for the years 2013-2022, according to the Congressional Budget Office.

Read more:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/democrats-1-trillion-obamacare-tax-hike-to-hit-american-producers-on-january-1/

Hey, it's what the people wanted...can't hardly wait for them to start getting it..ONLY a few more days then here they come

The American "Producers" have had the tax break since 2002.

And only produced a bubble and a recession.

Only a dumb bitch like you thinks it's a joke that our economy is going to get a kick in ass with more taxes thanks to Obamacare.

You see, my college degrees in Economics and Business give insight into taxing companies in a recession is bad for business.

Enjoy your welfare checks, bitch.

To a bitch like you, it's all a joke.

Oh my......that is scary!

Yes. All of what you say is a joke. If you are alarmed, I can pretty much rest assured that my interests will be just fine. Something unpleasant crawled up your ass and died years ago. You are very, very unhappy. Stew alone.

Only a dumb bitch like you thinks it's a joke that our economy is going to get a kick in ass with more taxes thanks to Obamacare.

You see, my college degrees in Economics and Business give insight into taxing companies in a recession is bad for business.

To a bitch like you, it's all a joke.

Yes. All of what you say is a joke. If you are alarmed, I can pretty much rest assured that my interests will be just fine. Something unpleasant crawled up your ass and died years ago. You are very, very unhappy. Stew alone.

College degrees? Funny.

Last edited:
Oh tell us....tell us about your prostitution business where you cater to 60+ year old men at the local Super 8.

As Obamination keeps making the economy worse, soon you'll be working for $10 a job.

Oh, it's called being educated about these things. Understanding how taxes and regulations affect companies hiring/firing people in a dynamic economy. The secret is don't take all their money in taxes or else they can't hire anyone, tramp.

College degrees? Funny.

Last edited:
MORE RW whining? :eusa_doh: We just had an election & the people spoke- President- remain Democratic, Senate- Democratic gains, House- Republican losses including, but not limited to, Allan West (R T-Party) :eusa_clap: NEGGED!!!

Last edited:
When someone is battling the flu, the doctor doesn't recommend to go add some STD on top of it......

Forum List

Back