only 22 more days until inaugeration

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Thank you Barack, Michelle, Joe, & Jill for all you have done & will do :) It was a hard fought campaign & the people have spoken :deal: :mm: To all you naysayers :hmpf: , - deal w/ it:

my_president_obama_picture_with_white_house.gif

Fifty-Seventh Inaugural Ceremonies to Swear-In the President of the United States | January 21, 2013 | Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies
22 days, 6 hours until January 21, 2013, Inauguration Day.

The OP is insane.

The bad Christmas sales, the Fiscal Cliff mess, etc is all proof Americans don't give a crap about him.

He is going to look like a bigger idiot partying up when most Americans don't care and are actually incensed at such a waste of money when the Govt is broke.

Oh, the OP might want to learn how to spell....but then again being an idiot is his mission in life in addition to sucking O's cock.

Al is really looking forward to the Soiree!

boedicca-albums-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3271-al-franken-barack-obama.jpg

The OP is insane.

The bad Christmas sales, the Fiscal Cliff mess, etc is all proof Americans don't give a crap about him.

He is going to look like a bigger idiot partying up when most Americans don't care and are actually incensed at such a waste of money when the Govt is broke.

The OP is insane and you are the one with all of the crazy mock ups in your avie and sig.

Psycho.

Unlike you,I don't need to project something I'm not.

You being an ugly fatass bitch try to project to people that you're some hot blonde with your avatar. The smell between your legs goes beyond the internet....

I like to make fun of liberals like you with my avatars.

The OP is insane.

The OP is insane and you are the one with all of the crazy mock ups in your avie and sig.

Psycho.

Forum List

Back