only 22 more days until inaugeration

If it was an historic achievement it wasn't his. Maybe those who voted for him but obama the fool did nothing. I'd give him the PT Barnum award for proving that there really is a sucker born every minute.

Sorry

But getting elected President of the United States is no easy achievement. A black man with the name Barack Hussein Obama was quite an achievement.

Nobel Prize worthy
Do you spit or swallow after doing the O?

He's a spitter that spits in a ziplock baggie to save for later. :badgrin:

If it was an historic achievement it wasn't his. Maybe those who voted for him but obama the fool did nothing. I'd give him the PT Barnum award for proving that there really is a sucker born every minute.

Sorry

But getting elected President of the United States is no easy achievement. A black man with the name Barack Hussein Obama was quite an achievement.

Nobel Prize worthy

We all know you are a swallower of the big black "O" :eusa_clap: :D

Sorry

Nobel Prize worthy

Well thought out response.

History will be the final judge of the Obama presidency. No question that Republicans will try to rewrite that history to meet their agenda....they will fail

Republicans will also try to downplay their eight years of obstructionism.......they will fail at that also

Obama earned his Nobel Prize......it was a no brainer at the time

Being elected the first black president in a nation that had struggled with it's racism was an historic achievement

Sorry

Nobel Prize worthy

Katzndogz is just being her bitter, OLD, rw self :( She'll be like this for the next 4- 8 (16) years depending upon what Hillary decides to do in '16 :razz:

Sorry

Nobel Prize worthy

Katzndogz is just being her bitter, OLD, rw self :( She'll be like this for the next 4- 8 (16) years depending upon what Hillary decides to do in '16 :razz:

We shall see about 2016. All signs point to a GOP victory. But given their history of offending most non white male demographics.......it may be a while before we see another Republican

thank you barack, michelle, joe, & jill for all you have done & will do :) it was a hard fought campaign & the people have spoken :deal: :mm: To all you naysayers :hmpf: , - deal w/ it:

my_president_obama_picture_with_white_house.gif

fifty-seventh inaugural ceremonies to swear-in the president of the united states | january 21, 2013 | joint congressional committee on inaugural ceremonies
22 days, 6 hours until january 21, 2013, inauguration day.

thanks for the warning!

Sorry

Nobel Prize worthy

We shall see about 2016. All signs point to a GOP victory. But given their history of offending most non white male demographics.......it may be a while before we see another Republican

They still have the House so they'll overplay their hand there as they do everywhere else when they have a majority.

I love how people think wikipedia is a actual source of information given anyone can change and edit stuff there.

That's true, and honestly ,ranking presidents is a very subjective thing. However, that doesn't change my opinion that, at least in the short term, most rankings will have him in the top 10.

It is quite remarkable that the first African American President may be ranked in the top ten of all time.:clap2:
so?......the first White guy who became President is also top 10.....:eusa_eh:

Some left-wingers' obsession with Obama is almost as frightening as some right-wingers' hallucinatory hatred of him. I'm personally not holding my breath for much positive coming out of the second term but thank Christ we're not still in the Republican dark ages. Obama I think will wind up in the mid 20s in terms of actual Presidential success but he'll wind up in the mid-teens because of the significance of his election and what it meant for America.

Some left-wingers' obsession with Obama is almost as frightening as some right-wingers' hallucinatory hatred of him

you are right.....especially the Lefties who feel if you oppose the guy it must be because he is black....there can be no other reason..........and the righties who do oppose the guy because he is black....you can tell them by the way they talk about him.......basically the far right and left......
Obama I think will wind up in the mid 20s in terms of actual Presidential success
i have to agree here.....

It is quite remarkable that the first African American President may be ranked in the top ten of all time.:clap2:

It's really not that remarkable, they gave him a noble peace prize.

That was more a prize for the American people getting away from quite possibly the worst President in history and his ideology and our society moving beyond it's race bullshit than any sort of thing Obama the man ever did.

then they should have gave it to the American people.....

All Bush's DEPRESSION, mindless Pub obstruction and lies for 3 1/2 years, the last, Pure bs...

Ain't it great to have a BS Pub propaganda spam machine to organaize all their lies for you? LOL

Frankie question for you.....3-4 years from now if things are the same or worse.....will it be ok to blame Obama and his team for something?.....

Obama earned his Nobel Prize......it was a no brainer at the time

Being elected the first black president in a nation that had struggled with it's racism was an historic achievement

Sorry

Nobel Prize worthy

we went through this topic before RW......no matter what anyone threw at you about what Alfred Noble said the peace prize should be about.....you did not give a shit.....running a successful presidential campaign does not mean you get a fucking peace prize....brokering a peace between peoples or nations stopping death and destruction warrants a peace prize.....but it doesn't matter anymore....when they gave it to Arafat it became as relevant as the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame has become.....

Forum List

Back