Only 14% say Biden’s policies have helped them.

Record GDP? Another lie.

View attachment 876056
You just posted percent changes to the prior quarter which have virtually no meaning. Here is GDP dumbass. Please have your caretaker check your posts before you hit send. That way you’ll save some embarrassment.

IMG_0426.jpeg

Saw the list. You attempted to back up three.

Your first attempt to prove your claim on unemployment confirmed you lied.

Record oil production…….you failed miserably to provide a single thing Tater has done to increase oil production. Sorry, your WH propaganda sheet on green energy dumbassery didn’t do it.

Record stock market? Ok, what did Tater do to cause that?

So for you are 0-2 on the three you tried to back up.

:dance: :dance: :dance:
As long as you agree my data is accurate we are square. I could care less what you think about his policies. Not my job to make you drink the water… mine is just to lead you to the water. Record stock market… yep.

You just posted percent changes to the prior quarter which have virtually no meaning. Here is GDP dumbass. Please have your caretaker check your posts before you hit send. That way you’ll save some embarrassment.

View attachment 876135
Oh, so you didn’t meant GDP growth rate which everyone with a brain uses to measure how the economy is doing. Got it.

Instead you are trying to tout a number that has been rising since 1980, barring a recession or pandemic. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

As long as you agree my data is accurate we are square. I could care less what you think about his policies. Not my job to make you drink the water… mine is just to lead you to the water. Record stock market… yep.
Well then we ain’t “square”, Simp. Because you lied.

Well then we ain’t “square”, Simp. Because you lied.
I can’t help you can’t read. Nearly every single metric points to a great economy. There is literally no weak point right now. Probably will shake the economy when the Pubs threaten to burn it all down with default.

I can’t help you can’t read. Nearly every single metric points to a great economy. There is literally no weak point right now. Probably will shake the economy when the Pubs threaten to burn it all down with default.
Pathetic spin.

You lied. Fact.

Pathetic. You literally type lies non stop. I even pointed them out in excruciating detail above. You my friend are either a lunatic or illiterate.
I lied about nothing, Moron.

Pathetic. You literally type lies non stop. I even pointed them out in excruciating detail above. You my friend are either a lunatic or illiterate.

You are simply repeating debunk Xiden propaganda...

Biden Wrongly Touts ‘Record’ Economic Growth, Unemployment​

You are simply repeating debunk Xiden propaganda...

Biden Wrongly Touts ‘Record’ Economic Growth, Unemployment​

Are you disputing that all the metrics are good? I’ll grant you that the word record can be inexact but all the indicators are very very good right now. Anything can change but you’re missing out. My investments are way up from Trumps numbers.

Are you disputing that all the metrics are good? I’ll grant you that the word record can be inexact but all the indicators are very very good right now. Anything can change but you’re missing out. My investments are way up from Trumps numbers.
So you will “grant us that the word record can be inexact”? :auiqs.jpg:

No stupid, a record is a record. Nothing inexact about it. It was your use of “record” in your bullshit list that was ”inexact”.

That’s what normal folks call lies.

Yes I am disputing all the medics are good

• Record GDP
  • Record Stock Market
  • Record Black employment
  • Record Hispanic employment
  • Record Women employment
  • Record overall employment
  • Record Real Wages*
  • Record Oil output
  • Record Black Friday
  • Record Corporate profits
  • Record Small Business startups
  • Record starting salaries for college grads
  • Record employment for non-college grads
  • Record wages for non-college grads
  • Record homeowners equity
  • Record Dow over 37,000 (under 31,000 under Trump)
  • Record Real Disposable income*
  • Inflation is in the 3% range
  • Near record Savings*
  • Sound banking environment secured with high balance sheet ratios
  • and the list goes on......
Record Black Friday? How could it not be with the sky high prices of everything due to Bidenflation? :auiqs.jpg:

Record Black Friday? How could it not be with the sky high prices of everything due to Bidenflation? :auiqs.jpg:
Another acceptance that my post was accurate. Your uninformed opinion makes no difference. We are in a golden age of the economy and either you are a loser or you are winning with the rest of us.

Another acceptance that my post was accurate. Your uninformed opinion makes no difference. We are in a golden age of the economy and either you are a loser or you are winning with the rest of us.
No stupid, it was full of lies and meaningless drivel like "record black Friday". :auiqs.jpg:

Still waiting on the policy of Tater's that increased oil production. And don't try to claim you already brought one. That green energy propaganda piece from Tater's White House didn't do it, vermin.

No stupid, it was full of lies and meaningless drivel like "record black Friday". :auiqs.jpg:

Still waiting on the policy of Tater's that increased oil production. And don't try to claim you already brought one. That green energy propaganda piece from Tater's White House didn't do it, vermin.
Dude. I am only giving you undisputed facts. Debate the reasons for the facts with someone else who can tolerate your bird brained gobbledegook. The undisputed facts are black friday was a record. The oil output is a record. There is record employment. The employment rate is well ahead of Trump's as is every economic metric. The only thing worse right now is people's survey results. Their attitudes are strong as you can see by consumer spending. It's all good. I dont care who you give credit or dont.

I assume you mean metrics and not medics. What metrics are not good?
Just a few of the metrics that aren't good.

Inflation.
Gas prices.
Real wages down.
High interest rates.
Record debt and $2 trillion deficits for as far as the eye can see, and higher interest rates for that money.
High loan default rates, both personal and business.
Depleted household savings.
China, Japan, and Europe have slowing economies.

Dude. I am only giving you undisputed facts. Debate the reasons for the facts with someone else who can tolerate your bird brained gobbledegook. The undisputed facts are black friday was a record. The oil output is a record. There is record employment. The employment rate is well ahead of Trump's as is every economic metric. The only thing worse right now is people's survey results. Their attitudes are strong as you can see by consumer spending. It's all good. I dont care who you give credit or dont.
If the economy is so good why is Biden way down in the polls?

Forum List

Back